I hate Turks as much as the next guy, but stop hating on them for the Armenian Genocide. Armenians are literal Jews...

I hate Turks as much as the next guy, but stop hating on them for the Armenian Genocide. Armenians are literal Jews. They are the same fucking Khazars. Ana Kasparian, Anita Sarkesian, The Kardashians, Cher, Steve Jobs, Princess Diana. The list goes on. These guys are literal kikes, they have the same fucking international interest groups and everything. Why do you think the "armenian genocide" is the second most famous genocide? Because it didn't fucking happen.

Attached: Cher.png (670x566, 631K)

I can't disagree, Jobs was Syrian though.

Attached: 1538804152671.jpg (960x768, 71K)

Attached: IMG_20181020_221236.jpg (680x541, 116K)

He probably was, I was just told that he was Armenian. It's another trick they use. They claim everyone as Armenian.

I unironically hate every non European now after realising they ALL fucking hate us and live to exploit our work and countries.

Fuck Armenians,Kikes,Turks, South Americans, indigenous,chinks, negros. Fuck them and no I don't give a shit about muh genocide.

Attached: 1539974977511m.jpg (1024x692, 111K)

Why and how is Cher still relevant?

Steve Jobs' adopted mother was Armenian.

Armenians are worse than Jews and Niggers, literally equivalent to gypsies and its too bad Turks didnt finish the job.

I never heard of Princess Diana being Armenian. Glad that slag is dead.

Don't worry, the biggest haters of Armenians, are Armenians themselves.

-t Armenian

That's cause she is not, neither is Steve Jobs.

Yeah, those are all (((american))) influenced Armenians.
Most Armenians in Europe are actually fine. As far as I know.

She’s something like 1/225ths.

Not to fuck up your rant, mate, but our PM, being a mutt, is most likely than not descendent from pic related.

You really are fucking brain dead, but ok. Keep trying to fit in, kiddo.

More native than you, Elizabeth.

She's not, fucktard.

t. Muhammad

>Armenians are literal Jews.
Bullshit. If Armenians were literal Jews, we'd never stop hearing about the Armenian genocide.

t. Jose

Agreed. They are genetically the same as Khazars. I worked for Armenians before. Crooked and dirty. Disgusting race of people.

You haven’t been to California. There are literal billboards everywhere saying “remember muh genocide”.

We don't stop hearing about it.

I'm 6 percent italian, according to 23andmeme. still I would never in my life call myself Italian because that wouldn't be true. I understand though, Armenians like doing this, knowing my species really well, they like to attach themselves to anything extravagant.

>I never heard of Princess Diana being Armenian

She was 1/64 Armenian. An ancestor stationed in India married an Armenian woman.

im assyrian and I agree, armenians are parasites

Oh shit, really? Didn't know that kek. We genuinely never hear about it here.

Attached: Chinese 'Triangle' on CAT 740.jpg (757x527, 56K)

You won't hear about it outside Southern California, you won't hear about it on the east coast, much less Ireland. Overblown bullshit.

Yea, and outside of Southern California nobody talks about it, so to compare it to the jews and how they shill their genocide is laughable and you know it. The ones who hang billboards or make tshirts saying ""our wounds are still open" get laughed at on Armenian talk shows constantly on ARMENIAN tv stations because they have turned it in a bumper sticker. Most Armenians living here in the United States don't care whether the genocide gets recognized or not at this point.

The Armenians are just barely tolerable where as the Turks are literally subhuman vermin. Regarding the former I would agree their behavior is very kikelike. They came to the U.S as "muh refugees", got gibs from an Armenian governor and then proceeded to act like niggers once they got rich from real estate inflation. They are shamelessly greedy and contribute nothing to anyone outside their community and treat everyone who isn't Armenian like trash. They are also greasy, swarthy, filthy, degenerates who dress in track suits and drive around in leased BMW's going "Yo Bro". Like many of the other immigrants they also embody the worst aspects of American culture once they are here as evidenced by their hairy, midget slut celebrities and faggot men who spend most of their time in clubs when their not sheisting someone or engaging in gang activity. Also for some reason 90% of the men are named Shant.
So yes, fuck the Armenians but don't kid yourself regarding the Turks. They are the scum of the Earth and sworn enemies of all Western civilization.

>degenerates who dress in track suits and drive around in leased BMW's going "Yo Bro".

Those are called nor ekatzner, basically, newcomers coming out of former soviet armenia that still has their way of thinking and acting as do Russians now. I find it hilarious sometimes how Russians say they dislike Armenians, and even in Russia there is racism towards them, but at the end of the day, they LEARNED all that shcheming from the Russians. They are Armenian through and through, but those habits have attributed to all the shit you are talking. If we want to be honest here, Armenians are from Turkey. Saying that to another Armenian though might be seen as an insult, but it's the truth if you want to believe in the whole genocide thing, but that's another story. So really, you are disliking the wrong people in that way, you dislike Eastern European block, and not Armenians for what Armenians are.

What I have personally seen though is that those who came here early on have assimilated. go see the armenians on the east coast, I swear sometimes I cannot even tell them apart from normal Americans, that's what Armenians NEED to be if they want to live here. I'm not saying to abandon your entire history and culture, but you're in America now, either you become one eventually or continue on the old ways which will eventually wither away. The ultimate black pill here.

>Ana kasparian
Assimilated Americanized liberal who cucked her own people for a Turkish liberal media guy.

>Anita sarkissian
Assimilated into Canadian leftist culture. Hates her people.

>the kardashians
Only 50% Armenian their dad was assimilated 3rd generation American.

>Cher
She's 50% Armenian 50% Irish. Her dad abandoned the family and she was raised by her Irish American single mother. Has no connection to Armenian people.

Attached: image.jpg (1026x768, 127K)