Have we gone to far?

It seems like every normie i see on twitter keeps regurgitating the "muh evil soros" everywhere. Have Jow Forums really gotten so far? Was this suppose to happen?

Attached: have+we+gone+to+far.png (638x526, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=385EzrLq6pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

Attached: 61FCFAF2-4D94-43D4-AFF6-F66E4DDF34A2.jpg (750x816, 100K)

>female mexican ben shapiro clones

dios mio, science has gone too far

imagine being the father of these 4 roasties. holy fuck

ok ok ok ok this this this this is is is is epic epic epic epic

This is exactly why that video of the people passing out money, only gave it to the women and children.
They knew they would be the ones to get through.

this will stink up an entire house and you know it

Attached: 261777.jpg (240x269, 27K)

Have you seen the YouTube comment section on any given political/historical video?

You'll always find a Jow Forums tier comment. Heck, the other day i watched some Univision video in Spanish for the hell of it and some guy was calling out (((them)))

The women and childern will be sold into slavery the men will be sent to forced labor camps

Can't go a single ww2 video without ((( ))) either lol

Attached: 1539992640309.png (600x860, 316K)

He seems happy desu. He ripped out all the doors in their house for some reason.

Attached: B4E1424D-EFB7-4546-B390-3CE2F5A34EEA.jpg (1024x767, 112K)

Wait until they start reading slam poetry:

youtube.com/watch?v=385EzrLq6pE

Poe's law infects actual retards kek

Attached: 1441419726066.jpg (850x400, 64K)

No that’s a bot dumb fuck

>MUST SEARCH WOMEN N CHILDREN THOROUGHLY FULL BODY SCAN CAV CHECK AT THE AIRPORT
>LET WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE COUNTRY THEY ARE NOT TERRORISTS
fuck off emotional brainlet

What are they expecting when they migrate to America? Are they bringing anything of value to the country or, are they coming for gibs me dats and planning on dropping anchor baby's here asap?

Moving to a white country with welfare isn't a human right.

Attached: sovereignty.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

And thats a good thing

who the fuck are you arguing with?

1 in 50 Americans have mental problems

>children

so anyone without an ID?

this is not college material, they can corrupt an institution but a façade ceases to be the real thing

I don't.

Neither do I.

californians?

Kek

Can I buy them like I can buy Filipino women?

Attached: tianjincrater.jpg (968x681, 107K)

Good. That jew rat bastard needs his new world order, as he calls it, exposed and destroyed just in time for him to see his life's work gone before he dies.

Should I be looking for a merchant in this pic?

kekistani cringebois like to take this to the extreme and say shit like "memes r changin reality shadilay magepedes" but ppl also downplay Jow Forumss influence on the internet and the world. the most sober and nuanced take on this is that Jow Forums is basically the worlds largest right wing think tank that spills over in the real world every so often (that is if you look past the epic style bait threads and jdif)

jidf* frick

>was this suppose to happen?

ever plan before ?

You get your choice from the sticc or the thicc.

>Letting all 5 of them through
wew

Attached: whynotbothgirl.jpg (596x424, 116K)

ITS HAPPENING

You mean the truth is revealing itself.

I found them on an old Britcom about WW2 France, was nice.

“””children”””

Attached: DC7F2BF0-6ED6-4F86-A57A-D4D0F4CF40E8.png (500x1098, 304K)

not far enough

Man if you understand some Spanish I recommend you check out videos by RT En Españo on youtubel. It's filled with hateful comments from Latinos. Most are in jest but for instance if the video is about a nigger committing a crime or something you'll have a lot of people saying "wow why is it always black people doing this? and then they complain about being gunned down, idiots!".

>not knowing the difference between to and too
>meme flag

Attached: 19579347-B4C4-4BE7-97F3-9B86208DDA08.gif (300x240, 184K)