If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to transition?

If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to transition?

it literally makes your quality of life 100x better

> much more positive attention from both guys and girls
> its fun to dress up hot and sexy all the time, Im 6 months on hormones and im finally comfortable in my own body
> get to be part of an amazing and supportive and loving community
> lets you fulfill a valuable and important role in society (sex object for superior alpha men)

Its by all measures far better to be a sissy than a incel loser basement dweller

Attached: 1539662102814.jpg (768x768, 119K)

> tfw no dominant man to transform me into a sissy

Attached: py9p0hwo44p01.jpg (960x768, 68K)

all """""men"""" under 5'8 should just be forcibly administered estrogen by the government tbqh

Attached: 36931hytntj11.jpg (768x768, 100K)

You again ? You already posted twice today, do you have nothing better to do than to project your perverted fantasies ?

its not a perverted fantasy, its just being rational

if youre a beta male who cant satisfy a woman, what purpose do you have in life? none. youre worthless.

the only path of salvation is to become a cock worshiping sissy to serve genetically superior men

Attached: 1539795362334.png (867x1238, 266K)

>literally muh dick the argument
It might be of a surprise to your nigger brain but there is more to life than shoving your penis into a wet hole

Your choice of the memeflag you hide behind while pushing your degeneracy isn’t surprising, Shlomo. SAGE.

Attached: 1EB80716-67FC-4514-BDF5-800ACFDB585D.png (545x349, 58K)

Just a friendly reminder: Don’t argue with jews. They’re just here to shill as all jews are biologically inclined to. If you want to mock him, do so while using sage. Thank you and have a nice day.

>4 posts by this ID
You are literally a faggot.
You get off on sexually dominating men. Kill yourself.

I do, but it's against the rules to announce saging

> get to be part of an amazing and supportive and loving community

that's literally a cult

Please God make it stop

Attached: ADF1C688-60F2-496D-AAB5-130F11D55ED1.jpg (482x427, 49K)

I had fun on the ride. I want off. I WANT TO IT TO END

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

islam can help him

>commie meme flag
>fucking sissy
checks out

Can't we just fuck them once then shoot them in the head for being man thots?

I would if I could.. haha....

Attached: image404.jpg (236x236, 11K)

what was wrong with the kid before? He's just a kid.

kys kike
if a man "can't satisfy women", he should do his best to improve himself. Transitioning is essentialy giving up.
Also it's much harder and more satisfying to go path of a man, where you actually SATISFY women (and sissies) and not where you're one being satisfied like a child (which women and basedboys are)
pathetic

...what if you're masculine and you still want to be a sissy?

>lgbtqia2s+
>amazing and supportive and loving community

190167748(OP)
What a faggot.

>communist shilling for degeneracy
Fucking kek.

>dealing with women
I much prefer thot sissies thank you
I miedzy innymi dlatego emigrowalem, dus sie dalej w bigosie

Attached: nobenis.jpg (590x350, 63K)

this desu
It's pathetic seeing how people's attention spans are just long enough to pay attention to sex and nothing more

One day, you'll be put to rest

whatever, just don't become one.

This actually just goes to show how much easier it is being female. Men have to work their asses off to be attractive. Women just have to primp themselves and be thinner than average.

If anything, this is just a strategy for unattractive males to become 'attractive' as females because they had no chance beforehand. All it takes is the trappings of an attractive woman, and you're done.

Proof that gymfags are one step away from being literal faggots

>Communist
Yes, PLEASE keep taking hormones and getting weaker. It will make the day of the rope even easier

Attached: COMMUNISTDETECTED.png (1024x1019, 865K)