Should the U.S. stop selling weapons to Muslims and why is the answer yes?

Should the U.S. stop selling weapons to Muslims and why is the answer yes?

Attached: SaudiArabia.jpg (433x450, 36K)

WTF are you retarded. They will just buy Russian weapons and become a Russian vassal. Or chinese.

You'll lose on all sides.

>Sauds
>muslims

The answer is yes because the entire thing need to be glass. But that can't happen. Not yet.

It sounds nice and I know I should care about muh dead children in Yemen, but I don’t. Are weapons are superior so in all actuality more humane.

>muttbrain in action

We should sell them weapons, but not intervene when they kill each other. Then when they migrate to Europe, we should sell Europe weapons to kill them.

Not if we crush the mudshits and bomb them back into the stone age and take their oil fields

You can't attack a russian-backed country.

Also you lost against vietnam and now against afghanistan, mutts are not really good at wars.

Are you retarded? Also, the US should have nuked the middle east along time ago. Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Omen, etc.

I'm tired of living in this shithole, I hope we got nuked off of existence

>Implying that gulf countries don't already own nukes.

...says the Frenchman. Did your peeps do well in Vietnam?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Only 0.12 m french soldiers did that war

meanwhile 9,087,000 us military personnel served on active duty during the Vietnam

it's a 1 to 100 ratio of soldiers involved

For the $1,000,000,000,000+ we spent in Iraq alone I'm absolutely confident we could have developed fusion and made their oil worthless.

Also the oil fields contracts went to China, not the US.

And the iraq/afghanistan wars cost 6 trillions dollars.

meanwhile iraq at best can export 100 billions a year worth of oil, and 99% of it goes to the iraqi state

You whine bitch and moan until daddy America comes and helps and then leave it all to us. Why are frogs the worst of the whites?

t. a """country""" created by France and a French colony (England)

calm down, kiddo

Invading Iraq was a horrible decision, it failed because it was a cowardly war fought on behalf of crooked kikes. We should just invade Israel and KSA. Those are the countries that hold the US back

Maybe if you worthless faggots could keep your colonial possessions under control Vietnam wouldn't have been an issue. Cleaning up the frog's mess, as usual. De rien, il n'y a pas de quoi!

1/100 the number of soldiers
1/3 the casualties

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Macrongettinggangbangedby2blackdudes.jpg

Funny how it backfired on them and gave Iran a foothold to expand into. Thank god for the Persians maintaining the regional balance of power. Of course, the kikes and their saudi pets created ISIS to push them back out (which also backfired)

Us sells weapons to Muslims
>Muslims literally wage war with one anither on random basis just for lulz
I don't know why anyone would criticized usa for this

My dream is for trump to leave NATO, allow the japs to rearm and then start a new military alliance with the nips, Syria and Iran against globalist Jewry.

yes. you're giving people who want to end your existence by the very religion they follow the tools to do so.

Attached: justin-trudeau.jpg (1200x800, 213K)

Just stop invading countries where you're not wanted for the sake of Israel and get the fuck out of the middle east you kikefags

>Hanz cares about Yemen

t. John McCain's ghost

>Implying they wouldn't buy French arms

Don't sell yourself short Philippe.

Then we better start selling europe weapons pronto