24 year old blows and fucks 14-15 year old. Let's him party in her hot tub

24 year old blows and fucks 14-15 year old. Let's him party in her hot tub.

Her girlfriends may have come over to get fucked too.

HOW. IS. THIS. NOT. THE. SAME. THING. AS. GROOMING. GANGS.!!!

Don't any of you faggots call this "niiiice." I bet he is traumatized. Imagine being coerced into fucking near end of glow low lumen 24 year old hags for a bit of free beer and coke.

Attached: stephanie-peterson.jpg (978x651, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/black-teen-who-missed-bus-to-school-gets-shot-at-while-1825238907
news9.com/story/37641992/female-teacher-accused-of-sexual-relationship-with-14-year-old-boy
kjrh.com/news/local-news/ok-boy-missing-believed-to-be-in-danger
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/christian-taylor-teen-killed-police-tweeted-i-dont-wanna-die-n406461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niiiice.

Fuck you faggot.

niiiice

Attached: nice 2.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

Niiiicccceee

Niiiice

Niiiice.

niiiceeee

Attached: 1124244.png (512x480, 114K)

Attached: DZgFF93.jpg (480x270, 20K)

Niiiice

Attached: 1538071510078.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Where were these hoes when I was in school

niiiice

there is no such thing as equality.
only male superiority and civilization
or female superiority and authoritarian barbarism

GIVE HER THE CHAIR!!!

Only men can rape.

Nice. I'd buy that kid a beer.

Nice

reading her texts she sounds completely insane

Attached: 1505430233638.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

Probably being awkward and ugly.

niiiice

It's very clearly psychologically damaging when it happens to a girl. But when it happens to a teenage boy, it's fucking awesome.

in a hot tub? fucking luck guy!
ultra niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

awesome

I know some kids mature quickly, and this kid may have been relatively attractive, but how did he get his objectively hot teacher to fuck him? And her friends too? This must be a fetish thing, because I don’t see why a woman who could top quality alpha cock at a bar would be banging kids

That's 24? She looks 30 something. Also, under 16 means she's a sexual predator regardless of appearance. If you wouldn't let your 14 year old daughter fuck a grown man, you should not be comfortable with role reversal.

The poor guy. He's going to be traumatized for the rest of his.

Now, every time he sits in class room, he's going to feel something is wrong.

He's never going to be able to take lessons for anything and feel safe.

Did she break the NAP?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

It's really not the same and you know it.

>Her girlfriends may have come over to get fucked too.

That's the first time I heard that part.

Photo of the kid in question

Attached: walker-996x515.png (996x515, 389K)

niiiice

>24 year old blows and fucks 14-15 year old
I came

Nice.

Why this didnt happen to me. I would piss on her after cumming on her face.

fuck off. boys and girls are different

fukken nice.

>those drawn-on eyebrows

Attached: 1470678807851.jpg (933x732, 169K)

In school with you.

hot

Eh. He'd be tried as an adult for anything he does wrong so I think he gets a pass on the whole can't consent thing

Vroom vroom.

Attached: E0CD0C42-2DD0-4FB9-85F3-E84346BFC50F.jpg (250x250, 20K)

k nevermind let's kill her
No coalburner left alive

thanks for the link you stupid fuck

The biggest problem is that it's a symptom of how sexualized our education system actually is. Everyone wants to be the guy banging the teacher but they don't realize if you aren't that guy you're going to be treated like shit. She is proving she judges her students sexually, meaning everyone she doesn't like looking at doesn't get the attention, better educational opportunities, etc.

Halo Effect is already a problem in education but these teachers just show how real and prevalent it is. They prove how immature the female mind and gender are and the fact that we allow them to guide education and maturity, is laughable. Not that the males haven't had the problem, but we hardly here about it and when we do they get scolded so why is it not an issue with women?

Women rule the system. We also say we have a horrible system...

Hmm...

Fuck this. I bet the nigger raped that poor white teacher.

she'll just get probation in exchange for letting the judge fuck her loose stretched out meat tunnel too.

Fuggin nice. Good for him.
...unless hes black.

yeah i'm sure the media would release video of the underage kid that got "raped".

Fucking the football team.

ruined

niiiice

I know it's not the same but I want her in prison because fuck wamen and their bullshit

that's the niglet who almost got shotgunned when he got "lost on the way to school"

Nice

>pic related
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 1.30.11 PM.png (1546x1244, 1.58M)

Right? These women are barely older than their students, fresh out of PARTY COLLEGE ACADEMIA where they fucked and partied non stop with however they wanted... The dumbest sluts in my class of '05 now teach at my high-school.

When someone ask why our system is lousy, this is why.

GET RID OF THE FUCKING THREAD. DELETE ALL SHIT THREADS WITH NO LINKS

The first time I did cocaine I was 15. I would have absolutely loved every second of this and would laugh at a faggot like you then, and I'll laugh at you now.

this is the boy

Attached: 3566535635.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Nah he isnt
theroot.com/black-teen-who-missed-bus-to-school-gets-shot-at-while-1825238907

Niceeeee.

Attached: 250BCF68-5242-4389-8A1F-0B9822488187.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Let's not forget that fucking kids means the kid will grow up thinking fucking kids is a good thing.

So when he's looking for underage girls to relive his best days, remember that pedophilism is groomed into men as well.

>did cocaine at 15
Do you want to get a heart attack?

nice
wish that happened to me at 14-15

god dammit this is not fair.

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEE

I completely agree, this victim of child molestation should be awarded a generous amount of punitive damages from the immoral abusers who took advantage of his still developing sexuality. I say they should pay him around 500k for the psychological and emotional damage they've caused. We must not let sex offenders run loose unpunished regardless of the biological sex and the gender identity of the offenders and/or the victims #MeToo

She was married too and her cuck husband defended her and has been going to court with her

Post link

>ahh yes, it's time for the cuckpost du jour

imagine being 14 and having a 27 year old teacher who makes you cum and police imprisons her. i'd rage about the system for the rest of my life.

why is nobody replying? it's actually the boy who had sex with her.

no it isn't

Attached: 1966834883597.jpg (1349x726, 255K)

Attached: 1536082715843.png (500x378, 378K)

news9.com/story/37641992/female-teacher-accused-of-sexual-relationship-with-14-year-old-boy

the link got removed, i bet because they wanted to protect the privacy of the boy

Attached: 35635635356.jpg (1570x553, 81K)

The answer isn't to imprison the women, but to make it legal for men to do the same to 14-15 year old girls.

Anyone who says differently is a beta cuck who settles for 30 year old, infertile women.

>some kid who went missing
>the boy who had sex with her
Yeah sure thing dude

Attached: 23.jpg (1303x762, 118K)

This changes everything
That pedophile woman abused a poor little child and should be locked up for the rest of her life. It's time to end female privilege.

no, it was a missing kid. different story.

Its some kid who went missing
kjrh.com/news/local-news/ok-boy-missing-believed-to-be-in-danger

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Still a better Lando Calrissian than the fag they went for

This is the real kid

Attached: 3729437989372480.jpg (830x553, 80K)

>Neutral
>Psychotic eyes
>Crazy eyes
>Crazy eyes!!
>Psychotic eye
>Sociopath eyes
>Crazy eyes
>Sociopath
>BDP
>Sociopath

Rolling, hoping for nr 2 or 9!

>peterson
trust a swede feel the greed

they literally all look like dead souless NPCs.

Do 15 year old boy hormones make grown women glitch out and fuck?

Attached: 02895e575213285143653579e8c49513421e156a8d972e4578ee870c37c04ad0.jpg (680x500, 39K)

Niiice

enough roast beef to stock arbys for 1000 years.

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

>You call this
>a cuck post? you are like a little baby, watch this

Niccccceeeeeeeee

>some niggga who got suicided by cops
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/christian-taylor-teen-killed-police-tweeted-i-dont-wanna-die-n406461

What a virgin lol.

I wish I fucked my history teacher when I was 15. She was fresh from college, had nice tits and the "cool female teacher" attitude.

Attached: 1473286463696.jpg (640x568, 48K)

nooooo it really wasn't a nigger was it? back in the 90's the ones that made the news was white teachers fcking nigger/spic kids

it's ok because the kid is black. Black dick is expensive.

>I bet he is traumatized. Imagine being coerced
He isn't.
And neither are the girls that knowingly pursue older adult men. Until they recount their experiences later in life & others convince them they must be, and they see an easy excuse for their failures & tons of free sympathy.

Attached: bepsi.jpg (720x1230, 101K)