Isn't it public knowledge the jews did 9/11 ?

Isn't it public knowledge the jews did 9/11 ?

Funny how they can do that kind of stuffs publicly without a lot of concerns.

Attached: 1540064667837.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut this down it was 19 Saudis from Afghanistan.

It is not public knowledge. I would estimate that less than 5% of Americans think this. It's infuriating.

Why ? It is so obvious ?

They run the global media and all of our major institutions obviously they are going to get away with it. Most people are just living life and don’t really question what’s going on too much they think conspiracy’s are either scary (women) or stupid (men). I nearly give up caring because this worlds fucked beyond belief this modern age is already dominated by the Jew I use this information to make decisions in my life but it’s hrs to break through to anyone else no matter how much evidence you provide

Where would you expect them to learn this? No newspaper, news channel, tv show, movie, or politician would say this. If someone did, they would be universally demonized and mocked as a lunatic.

From a friend. I'm from the area and it hit me like a ton of bricks when I first saw the empty hole in the sky where the towers used to be.

But he asked me to watch this documentary and tell him what I thought about it. I though it was kind of a lot of bullshit at first, but it planted the seed. That's all you have to do is plant seeds and maybe one out of 100 will fruit later on.

the same reason north korea existed like it did for so long. brainwashing.

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

No, that is what Muslims believe. They genuinely think that ISIS, and all terrorism or death committed by Muslims is because of Israel and the US. The Kikes have been responsible for countless wars, infiltrating institutions, and so forth, but mudslimes have been responsible for terrorism, bringing in a subhuman religion, etc. 9/11 was done by mudslimes

>911 and War by Deception

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

Attached: 1472498532245.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

Attached: 1405832254209.jpg (1000x750, 219K)

>implying Western intelligence hasn't been behind ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Everything Else, the Muslim Brotherhood
How stupid can you be?

Israel and the USA have been secretly funding Al-Qaeda in Syria. Israel is funding ISIS in Syria as well. Israel has a long record of terrorism against the United States, Britain and other western countries as well as financing terrorist proxies.

Attached: [al-Quada] is on our side in Syria.png (640x671, 123K)

Attached: Israel_Gives_Secret_Aid_to_Syrian_Rebels.png (791x7652, 1.99M)

Attached: To_Push_Iran_Back,_Israel_Ramps_Up_Support_for_Syrian_Rebels,_'Arming_7_Different_Groups'. (650x5143, 1.14M)

Attached: ISIS.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

Attached: Lavon Affair.png (1139x445, 142K)

Attached: 'Israeli_Mossad_Agents_Posed_as_CIA_Spies_to_Recruit_Terrorists_to_Fight_Against_Iran'.png (892x516, 67K)

Attached: Coat_bomb_and_explosive_prosthesis_British_intel_files_reveal_how_th….jpg (1018x8534, 2.19M)

Based Ryan Dawson cutting through the holograms.

9/11 was a moderate success for Israel. They kind of got caught with the dancing moving van guys, so they scaled down their ambitions. Their original goal was probably to link Palestine into the attacks as well.

This. Everyone knows that they were armed with Iraqi box cutters, Syrian carry on luggage and a Libyan copy of flight simulator 2000.

There's no need to dig up old memories; the Saudis are to blame.

Attached: 1539216673407.jpg (380x478, 39K)

Thank goodness they confiscate my tooth paste at the airport so we don't have to suffer these terrible box cutters anymore.

The Saudis and the Israelis work hand in hand.

Attached: 1518568327063.png (631x662, 391K)

Attached: Qatar and Saudi Arabia are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other ra (1326x1109, 68K)

>posting a kike
>not going full 1488

Attached: wlp.jpg (474x266, 13K)

Unz recently wrote a good piece about it:
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-911-conspiracy-theories/

>jews did 9/11 ?

Doubt they did it. It's more Jewy and scheming (not to mention leaving you with "clean hands") to know what Osama and co. had in the works and not tell your "greatest ally" so they'd have an unending reason to involve themselves in your part of the world, fight your wars, blockade your enemies etc.

OK yeah, I totally don't know about (((Robert Kagan))) and PNAC. It was that CIA asset Tim Osmand.

Yes Israel did it you absolute dumb ass. Anyone who denies it needs to be rounded up and shot.

Fuck off.