MEXICO IS CUCKING

Attached: Untitled.png (601x281, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbeHA4bobBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ET9lWC2xY3M
youtube.com/watch?v=vpfxNW5QfkQ
unhcr.org/en-us/statistics/unhcrstats/3b9378e518/women-children-older-refugees-sex-age-distribution-refugee-populations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stupid mexicans

Looks like someones accepting the Soros bucks.

Based, fuck the mutts

POST THE FUCKING PRICES CGDF

stupid fags, child traficking exist, what a dumbass

They aren’t getting in here though faggot leaf

Guys look, the chink nigger mutt has something important to say. We all know that we pay the utmost attention to leafs on this board. They are god’s on the Internet and real life.

Attached: 76184A4F-204D-4377-B9C7-BC30F4FED79D.jpg (611x797, 184K)

>MEXICO IS KEKING
What does it matter? If Trump secures the southern border, then Mexico is stuck with all the refugees.

>rejecting potentially useful low wage workers
>sending through those who will drain the most resources without doing a single productive thing

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

and what is he doing to do that? nothing. building a wall wont change anything right now. they need to gun down the migrants so they know this shit isnt acceptable

>and what is he doing to do that?
Army baby.

Attached: 1512081840106.gif (200x200, 382K)

>if

he isnt.

>Rejecting those who will be most resistant to cultural indoctrination and unwilling to adopt a Mexican identity.
>Accepting those who are more easily molded to the Mexican cultural ideal and make up a minority if the caravans population

MAKE NO MISTAKE

ALL these people in the caravan WILL get into the US.

ITS NOT A MATTER OF IF,BUT WHEN.

>he isnt.
Where does it say Trump isn't sending the army?

yeah he may focus on the caravan, but what about the 200-400 that cross the border every day?

That caravan will probably break up into smaller groups and cross anyway when the dust settles.

Remember, mexicans are based, mostly white with christian values.

Black Mail:
>Let me in! Look I got a child!
>Your Papers!
>I got a Child!
>Show your papers!
>Your Papers!
>Take your damn papers!

Attached: photo_2018-10-20_14-46-20.jpg (552x889, 53K)

UNLEASH THE DRUMPF

Attached: 1539918333885.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

>child traficking
in before half of them go missing

>but what about the 200-400 that cross the border every day?
That's fine. What we don't want to show is a caravan of 4000 migrants successfully crossing the border every year. That'll embolden future caravans. It's all about a battle of attrition. We're never going to fully seal the southern border, even with a wall. What we need to do is show that it is very difficult to get into the U.S. And once you get in, ICE will kick you out. 200-400 people per day is nothing for ICE. If you kick people out, that number will reduce.
>That caravan will probably break up into smaller groups and cross anyway when the dust settles.
Yes. Let them, when no one is looking. Not when everyone is looking. They should be made an example of. Illegal migrants should be fearful of coming to the U.S. They should know that entering the U.S. illegally must be done in hiding, not in plain sight.

That's the victory Trump seeks and he will get it this time.

Trudeau is just challenging us to put up a second border wall

Time to fuck over Mexico then.

1137 miles from Guatemalan border to southern Texas border.

Hope they brought good walking shoes. And surely the cartels won't give them any trouble at all.

I knew they’d fucking blow it send the rapists and pedos to the border now

So its fine they cross only if done quietly? thats stupid logic.

Is be willing to put a rail from Mexico to Canada nonstop so spics won’t even touch our glorious American soil.

Pussy ass fucking beaners. I hope MS13 gets pissy and fillets a few.

its all being funded.

So he is letting maybe 5 across out of 4000. Thats a win.

this is accurate as fuck

Isn't that the 150% of the population of Canada?

Half of people here don't want them to pass and other half want them to flee to the US. Topkek nobody is willing to help them

Just fucking seal the border completely already. Cut aid to these shitholes, fuck them.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You know they are going to get to the US.

Trump said he will send the army like THE LAST TIME hahahahahahahah

This is some cuck fetish tier shit

Who wouldn't want free illegal children for trafficking and sex slaves for high profile cartels? Alike their moms give a fuck

Christ. My current work contract is done in 2024. Where should I plan on moving after.

Any English; french or spanish speaking country is up for consideration

>So its fine they cross only if done quietly?
Yes.
>thats stupid logic.
Propaganda 101 baby.

Redpill me in why immigration is bad

Uruguay or Paraguay

then kys for buying into it.

Where do you think they're going after they're done with America you fucking syrup nigger?

Remember how you used to have a booming economy under Import Substitute Industrialization and then you went to shit under Neoliberalism? That's why.

its not if well planned

they can stay here for all i care
as long as they behave as avarage people

Imagine that 30-40% of the people on your neighborhood suddenly turns out to be a brayan thug or a narco sucking your resources.

Also

Canada will be long since destroyed before they manage to break down and destroy America.

if Mexico is so anti racist and proud of it's mestizo heritage why wouldn't they accept central american immigrants?
Oh, is it because they affect the economy ?
Is it because of the crime?
Then if Mexico can't. Why would the US or any other country accept them ?

It would be amazing if Trump literally took us to war against Mexico and Central America because of this

>we are literally accepting them
>omg how can mexico be so racist

What the fuck is wrong with Canada? You need to nuke them and be done with it, burgers.

So they all self-identify as women and children?

Women and children getting privilege like usual.

I really don't understand why so many people believe we have an infinite capacity to absorb people from the third-world

I love how they made that video to make Trump look bad but it had the opposite effect.

No, they're not, they're mostly shitty people with poor morals and their god damn society is a reflection of it

fucking morons

>children

are they like Swedish "children"?

>then kys for buying into it.
Kek. Why are you so butthurt?

Mexicans see guats, salvos, and niggeraguans as inferior the way we see Mexicans as such, and they are right. I want the border fucking shut but with a gun to my head ill take 10 mexicans before I take one of those jungle apes.

here comes the army

All part of the show to make Trump look bad when he brings the Military to the border. But its women and children... Could see this angle as soon as Mexico said it was holding its border.

>I really don't understand why so many people believe we have an infinite capacity to absorb people from the third-world
They don't think in terms of capacity. They just see that we have it good, and they want to bring us down to their level. It's as simple as that. No one really cares if we can take care of the migrants. Everyone cares that we suffer for it.

i shouldn't have used this current crisis as an example, i admit it was a mistake.
But my point is that some countries can get away with opposing migration citing those reasons but western countries are expected to comply

>But its women and children... Could see this angle as soon as Mexico said it was holding its border.
The brain works on dopamine circuits. Sure, liberals will keep lapping this shit up. But eventually, conservatives get desensitized to all the children being used for propaganda. So no, this is not a good long term strategy. Like child soldiers, this will blow up in the left's face.

HOLY RARE

>Everyone cares that we suffer for it.

because youre probably a filthy beaner who needs to be deported. Youre advocating for illegal immigration as long as its not heavily televised. Youre just another part of the problem.

Fuck off nigger, I hope Brazil annexs all of South America.

You guys are deluded if you think they won't get into the US. The last caravan was mission accomplished. ICE has so many illegal immigrants to process that they're just letting them walk out the front door. Hope they can catch them later when they've settled in Texas and Arizona!

We are just a symptom of the disease that is JewSA and International Jewry.

>opens border to women and children
>only 100 out of 5000 let through

youtube.com/watch?v=EbeHA4bobBE

youtube.com/watch?v=ET9lWC2xY3M

youtube.com/watch?v=vpfxNW5QfkQ

some live streams

>Youre advocating for illegal immigration as long as its not heavily televised.
Kek. What low energy shilling. Man, you paid shills are so pathetic. You should take more pride in your work. Shill well, and shill subtly. Pretty sure I'd do a much better job for free.

R A R E
A
R
E

Christ, their death wish is even stronger than ours. Canada isn't taking all of those, right?

Refugees must be accepted unless from Mexico.
they never show up next year for their hearing.

Attached: Goebbels 2.jpg (750x535, 37K)

Ice should gather a big squad of people, go door to door on section 8 and hud properties looking for papers. Don’t have any or even a visa you get deported. But bleeding heart retards disagree, we need to give free welfare even though we can’t afford it.

Im against illegal immigration, while youre for it. And you call me the shill.

gtfo of here.

Welp, looks like it's time to call in the troops.

I'm unironically okay with this. The only men I'd accept are married fathers

The rest go to camps

R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R

Everyone has their (((price))).

Attached: oughetuge.jpg (215x246, 10K)

Welp, when does Trump close the border?
Not like there are many women and children anyways.

Oh wow, Mexico is opening its doors to families fleeing from a warzone?
They must be evil

They need to cut aid already.
He already threatened Honduras and others.

Its actually 50/50 and most of them ARE children, dumbass
unhcr.org/en-us/statistics/unhcrstats/3b9378e518/women-children-older-refugees-sex-age-distribution-refugee-populations.html

Then why doesn't Mexico settle them?

oh wow they're just being pieces of shit supporting an invasion

>they never show up next year for their hearing.
ICE ICE baby.

free drug mules for the cartels dipshit

Attached: cantcomputerthethonk.png (480x456, 13K)

>while youre for it.
Nope.
>gtfo of here.
No.

go back

>oh wow they're just being pieces of shit supporting an invasion
Mexico will end up with a substantial number of these refugees. No doubt about it.

>warzone

What war zone? It's worse than the Middle East? There are terrorists and daily bombings?

>tfw you'll never shoot cock-rockets out of a Trumpinator 3000 at illegals squatting on your southern border

Attached: pepe-sad-png-7.png (655x509, 25K)

>They need to cut aid already.
Step by step. First the midterms, and then the world.

You had 2 years to build the wall. Each time I hang out in my city there are 2-3 centeramericans inmigrants asking for money and now they will increase.

2 years.

Attached: photo_2018-08-18_19-31-26.jpg (1056x1280, 141K)

Pretty sure those stats are even related to this.

they are ALL getting in, we have nothing in place to stop them.
if they step foot in our country we can't push them out. we can't get violent with them. what we do is we grab them, give them a court date (2 years from now) and then release them into the country so they can roam around at will as they wait for the court date. if an ICE agent finds them the person just shows the agent their court paper which says they are awaiting trial on their refugee claim and the ICE agent can't touch them. 2 years from now when the court date is they don't even show up because they have vanished and become just another untrackable illegal.
we can't stop them. the military can stand at the border waving their arms and screaming turn around, don't come any closer and all they have to do is keep walking forward.
we need ALOT to stop this.
we need a wall.
we need to change catch and release policy
we need to change asylum claim policy so any idiot can't just show up in the border and say "i'm running from some evil now let me in xD"

you are, you said its fine they cross over as long as its done quietly. If thats not being for it I dont know what is.