Be me, a late 20s loser wagecuck living with his parents

>be me, a late 20s loser wagecuck living with his parents
>went to my minimum wage retailcuck job today
>wore the cucky uniform and did the cucky braindead job
>saw a Stacey who was in my year at school and who used to make fun of me
>went back home, ate, mindlessly browsed the internet
>have told myself I need to work for 200 more hours to have enough money to quit my job and have savings for when I go back to London and hopefully work in a graduate level job
>have spent over £400 on junk food, Starbucks, and fast food in the past month and a half
>currently lying in bed and craving chocolate, ice cream, and sweets

I am craving junk food. A junk food binge costs about £12, or about 1.5 hours of my life.

I waste all of my free time. I spend the entire time at work mentally checked out, feeling superior to the normie cattle, telling myself I could be doing great things in my free time. But I waste it all.

Even 30 hours of work per week feels like an incredibly large amount to me.

Attached: 818N1yUIQ4L._AC_UY600_.jpg (619x600, 35K)

It's Saturday night and all the normies are out enjoying their lives. I've never been to a pub, club or party

you need therapy

Start working more than 30 hours a week, you lazy bong. Then you can get out quicker.

This, sound like an extreme personality disorder. I have autism and even I have been to a few parties.

Everyone has a purpose in life. Try to find out what yours is. And don't feel so bad about not going to pubs and clubs. People who have to drink to have fun feel terrible about themselves whenever they're sober.

lmao wagie btfo

What great things do you want to do with your free time, OP?

From One retail slave to another, I at least believe in you.

Attached: 20180911_123536.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

You sound like you seek purpose.
You really wouldn't benefit from a graduate level job if you don't have a degree obviously, but even if you do you'll just continue to live your vacuous consumerist life and you would probably benefit more from a trade or a profession.

Think about getting your HGV license or getting an apprenticeship or something. Jesus dude. Wash your balls, bucko.

you should fin some friend user or try therapy

The situation may be different in the UK, but in the US the job market is great. More jobs than people looking. Just go online and look. If you’re not happy put effort into finding something else, literally nothing is stopping you.

The real pathetic people are those who hate their jobs but are too afraid to look for something better.

Learning programming, maths

I have a degree. I did well at school. I have already had a temporary graduate level job in London. I'm middle class but not posh. A lot of what pol talks about in terms of careers is inapplicable to someone like me. I'm not going in to fucking trades or being a nurse. That would be failure for me. People much dumber than me are making tonnes of money in respected jobs.

My main failing is that I am an ugly autist meek charismaless beta who is bad at job interviews

Find a remote job, working from home is the easiest job I´ve ever had

Work more than 30 hours a week,

Dont go nightclubbing, brits are fuckign degenerate, skinny yellow teetch scum and fake-tanned bitches acting like the whroes you are.

Dont be fucking cheap and use a dating site to find an authistic girl like yourself

Praise kek

Honestly working retail sounds comfy. Seems pretty easy and it's not the kind of job you worry about when you're home after work. Don't you get bored though? Why don't you try getting some kind of professional license or something? You could work in the optical department.

>your last sentence

Never before truer words were said.

I´ve seen it with my own eyes, people living in their matrix, the comfort zone of whinning about their boss, job and tasks without trying to make a change. the vicious bubble of losers.

Your attitude absolutely stinks. You can't get a grad job because your faggoty entitlement flows out of you. You fucking work in retail how the FUCK can you look down on nurses (grad job) or tradies (making 4x an hour than you) lol

Why the FUCK would you want to go to London? It costs about 19 times more than everywhere else just to live and is basically a 3rd world libtard NPC stronghold.
Go somewhere real.

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

muh dick is literally the only thing that matters in life what do

So go. They are so crowded, that nobody will know (or even care) that you are alone

I'm not a natural snob. But they are all normies who looked down at me first, so I'm only retaliating. I went to a regular school and have worked in minimum wage jobs before so I have always been around these people. Being rejected by posh people doesn't automatically make me accepted by non posh people

It's not entitlement to do well at school and university and then get annoyed because the only reason I don't have a graduate level job is because I'm not a posh extroverted normie.

>Honestly working retail sounds comfy. Seems pretty easy and it's not the kind of job you worry about when you're home after work.
There are times where I worry on all my days off whether I'm going to have a job when I go back over seemingly mundane things
>Don't you get bored though?
My comfort is of no concern to the company
>Why don't you try getting some kind of professional license or something? You could work in the optical department.
Community College is fucking expensive around here. If I'm going to be using your example, say the optical department, I'll work somewhere else. Company policies I'm more likely a hindrance on those departments.

At 38, I'm too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom. I had my chance in my younger years to do something about it, but never did. Now I spend the rest of my days just coping with that fact

Attached: 20180426_000931.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

Dont listen to this kike. Normies are basically animals and anyone who can get along with them is retarded or mentally deranged.

Personality disorders dont exist.

oh, piss off dude. If you're smart enough you'd realize time is on your side and you have more than enough time to slowly acquire resources and use your gains to acquire even more.

nothing stopping you from taking what little you earn and finding ways to earn through investments. nobody said it'd be fast or easy, but it's doable.

Blow me, faggot.

Your attitude sucks, you definitely think your shit smells sweeter than anyone else. Truly delusions of grandeur, but by a strange parallel you recognise your autism. Definitely agree, with this user.

Have you tried ending it all?

>has money problems
>goes to London

Attached: 1539483727143.gif (300x332, 2.27M)

OP, I'm sorry you are in this situation but you aren't the only one. You must stop this family pity party you are ADDICTED to.

Make a fucking plan and commit. You can do it.

Achieving things in life takes motivation and hard work. If you want a better life fight for it. If not roll around in your own filth until you finally decide to kill yourself.

Attached: 0043578D-44AD-4CB2-A8E2-AC0D02BD7C84.jpg (800x782, 122K)

You dont have any money cause you only work 30 hours. Your a loser. Change your self

Sounds like low T try lifting a weight.

Retail isn't bad if you are a store manager. It's probably better to be a store manager for $100k than some nerd racking his brains for the same money.

Trade and nursing would pay better, offer you more fulfillment and garner you more prestige than your retail jib, yet you consider a job in those fields a failure...

>tfw spent 70 pounds on food in one month.

>work at subway for 10 years
>by far most efficient and hardest working
>coworkers look down on me ever since they heard I dropped out of highschool
>manager quits
>me being the only candidate worth half a shit, gonna get it methinks
>bitch owner chooses an outside hire because I'm not educated enuff
>dude is a literal druggie but he's got a bachelors

Every day I consider my life.

Attached: 1536504183197.png (695x714, 269K)

>$100k
wtf?

>tfw my store manager just got ousted one day without notice

They must have hated that bitch as I found her 20 year service award under a pallet of stuff. wow.

I think that's what they get at big supermarkets and places like staples. Maybe not in USA because you aren't as commie.