Why do Americans love and protect Jews so much, going so far to create an entire country for them...

Why do Americans love and protect Jews so much, going so far to create an entire country for them, yet Jews hate and despise everything about Americans? It seems like an abusive relationship

Attached: hate.jpg (678x531, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1529595111565.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

Because of evangelical christian cucks.

pretty much this, those heretics need to die

That (((holocaust guilt))) and regional pragmatism. If the US made a Christian state int the ME, the Judeophiles would support that with the same fervor they support Israel

Why do Democrats hate Nazis so much then? They wont tolerate anything "anti semitic" so its both sides, you cant just blame republicans

Our countries would get a long just fine with a Palestinian state.

How do americans feel guilt about the holocaust?
Germany did that.

when the middle east gives us cheap gasoline, we'll be all for letting you have israel for free

The US has now become a nett exporter of gas. You no longer need the Middle East, due to shale and fracking. Do you think this slavish love for Israel will change as a result?

But will always be remembered for... pic related

Attached: sarahdogsex.png (1064x548, 1.04M)

>If the US made a Christian state int the ME, the Judeophiles would support that with the same fervor they support Israel

It's about end times lunacy.

>when the middle east gives us cheap gasoline, we'll be all for
As if the price of gasoline is not set by the stock market. You are now the new retard of Jow Forums

Attached: retard.jpg (557x854, 93K)

Yet she's America's #1 comedienne, and has made an entire show "I love you America" about how much she hates American culture and institutions. Number 1 comedienne

Attached: 1529625505047.jpg (1728x2304, 757K)

Democrats love Jews even more than Republicans, hell, 75% of Jews consistently vote Democrat

Years ago we had to get the girls and the kids to go back and they have a little time and we don’t know how they were going on the day because we were going on a trip and we get a bit more time and then I will be back to work out on a Sunday and then we can do a big one on here so I’ll let her go to pick her kids and go shower or something

Jews have an anal/faecal fixation

youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0

Still America's most favorite Comedienne

Is that Henry Rollins?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

We turned back some ship full of kikes and interned (((recent immigrants from Germany.)))

The British created it, we just inherited it.

Not that it matters because they have nukes and any country that does is near invincible.

Can we talk about why Jews love poop so much instead? I remember seeing an infograph that went into depth as to why Jews are so fascinated with all things scatological. I'd love to read that again

why didn't they just go to mexico?
Or literally anywhere without nazis?

I just want to critique judaism and jewish people as hard as Sarah Silverman critiques christianity and european people

jimmy kimmel hit that.

Attached: 1539440877853.jpg (923x432, 74K)

For the same reason we love even you. We are all God's children and we all fall short of the glory of God. That being said yes we're being abused by whiny psycho little cunts from all over the world, not just the jews. Nice guys finish last.

Did they?

I want to cover her face with my come I want to cover all of her face with my sticky warm Goppy come all over her face all over her face and goopy stringing and goopy

Attached: silverman-disney.jpg (840x630, 44K)

Americans didn't create isreal stupid that was the British.

Cum all over that face

Attached: gettyimages-848281502.jpg (1000x667, 32K)

>implying the US created Israel
No brits deserve the credit, even though they started sucking Arab cock for oil at the end.

She's fuckin gross tho. Fridge like body.

Attached: 1520922591773.jpg (650x417, 198K)

khazar pancakes

>gross
user I think you might be gay

I'm in awe at the size if this lass. Absolute unit.

forget the leaffag, you have good taste

Nothing wrong with her body. It's her shitty attitude that I can't stand. She could stand to hit the gym though.

built like a brick shithouse.

Attached: Brick-shithouse.jpg (480x584, 58K)

They actually STOLE the nukes from you. lmao, how can you be so much of a bitch

Because it is. The greatest trick they've ever pulled off is convincing whites that they're not despised by Jews

Bullshit, Jews would rather see Israel nuked than in the hands of Christians.

Attached: 1526167007627.png (640x512, 70K)

It's important to remember that white American gentiles saved the jews. No American is innocent of the crimes that are committed by the jews.

Dodo nation.

Fuck jews.

Attached: 25768A44-7915-4A7B-AC66-20DB9F308398.jpg (531x2048, 199K)

Sarah's butthole looks like a leather cheerio.

Jews hate the people who love them more than Muslims. Why do Americans tolerate this?

Her tits look fucking weird, too. Speaking of which

>WAAAAAH SHOWERS!!!!
I think a new reparation payment is in order from Goymany

Attached: 1539890559741.png (1165x910, 467K)

I said cum on the face, not the body.

Come on bust on her jewish princess face.

It's so wrong it must be right. Bet it would feel real good to cum all over that face

Attached: 170307144434-sarah-silverman-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 44K)

>Americans love Jews
That's not how it works.

Outside of the occasional news story about Israel we don't talk about Jews in this country. Outside of /pol you wouldn't even know Jews existed. There was a shift in tactics that started in 80s where Jews dialed back on reminding everyone about the Holocaust, and instead stopped talking about themselves. Which works well since they're openly anti-white now, and simply come off as "woke Liberals" and not the Uber Racist Jews who dream of enslaving humanity that they actually are. On the downside they are being increasingly attacked by their Golems who also see them as just another White person.

tl;dr Jews memory holed themselves and most people act as if they don't even exist until someone plays the victim card.

Attached: 1-157366184-us-20-01-2018-09-59-the-jewish-hat-30408097.png (500x670, 136K)

The "female comic" wave was just like the prop comic wave but you were considered sexist if you shit on it. Now, she has burned out her shtick and has realized what we knew all along: She is a lonely, talentless woman.

Brits created Israel. We just supported them al, going there. We built Liberia but niggers can't into seafaring.

Oi mate you've got a loicense for that nude

Hitler created Israel.

Attached: prstate3.jpg (1406x1122, 258K)

I liked her once, because she is from NH. But she needs to stop. She is losing.

Is she even fit to be served at Arby's?

Jews. Masters of deception

Attached: 1469496267885.png (340x432, 176K)

I would do anything to have a closeup HD picture of Sarah's beautiful Scheißfabrik.

‘Member during the election when Democrats thought Hillary was a lock, and they kept talking about how Trump needs to accept the results of the election when he loses, and then went on to do nothing but bitch about everything from Russia to the electoral college for the last two years.

Regardless, bitch is uggo. Save your cum for a better looking jew thot you FUCK.

Attached: 1532891674250.jpg (700x751, 25K)

I bet this is just the standard jewish aging curse

When I was in israel a number of years ago there were a shit ton of hot girls out and about.

Any woman I talked to over the age of 30 was most assuredly unattractive and frumpy looking.

back in 1996 I bet Silverman was bonerific

Jews are the inventors of eugenics. But they're sly heartless motherfuckers. They use the eugenics of oppression to breed themselves into being smarter. They get tricked honest hard working caring Germans into persecute them for centuries. This, of course, mainly kills the dumb ones off. Which over time makes the survivors smarter. They are careful to make rules so that non-jews and jews can't easily date through strict and arbiter food rules. Jews even admit the rules were passed to prevent intermixing. But they teach their daughters to be sexual loose and teach them sexual tricks. This is so they can steal the good European genes but the cultural rules make sure the child is raised Jewish and probably marries Jews. This is how the Ashkenazi were engineered.

The holocaust was the Jews tricking Germans into doing the dirty work of killing off all the dumb less fit Jews.

The Jews want dumber black people so they reward the dumbest of them and tell them not to listen to whites who try to educate them. They get the one's too stupid to have abortion or marriage to have multiple kids.

Reformed evangelical here. Jews are heathens and the true Israel are Christ's church and his followers

she's aryan

Attached: aryan.jpg (600x355, 59K)

it's so funny how his balls hang
I never don't laugh

Nobody wanted them. Historically Jews have been oppressed in this fashion: hateful goys all over the world have consistently refused to welcome Jews to come live in their lands, leech off of them and rule over them while complaining about them.

its because of the fundamental flaw that their religeon promotes their thinking into:

Jews think they are gods gift to humanity and therefore everyone must bend to their will.

Christians on the other hand are told that they fucking suck and need to celan their act up and end up (usually) turning into a positive force on the community as a whole.

I wanna poke her butthole

PS, The real purpose of Ben Shapiro is to make the RIGHT like Jews that are similar to him. Aka, Jews that are Smart, white, good looking, traditional values, Who have lots of kids. This is so that this Jews will survive the up coming holocaust 2.0 The Right might not even be the ones to run the next holocaust but they the Right will probably protect Ben Shapiro type jews regardless of how "runs" the holocaust 2.0

Jews are also exploring how Asian genes can improve there stock.

That's why we can't wait. Put me, Japler in charge and I will improve both the European and Asian stock through hybridization and gene borrowing.

actually democrats are becoming critical of Israel because of their treatment of Palestinians. The only good democratic trait.

Up until the 70s evangelicals wanted kikes to die

She was cute when she was young. I wanted to blow 10,000,000,000,000 loads in her poop chute. Now she’s smacked the wall hard and completely lost her sense of humor. Every time I hear about fee now she’s bitching. Some one should put her out of her misery.

Look at all the american posters wanting to fuck this ugly woman. Its exactly the kind of thing I was talking about, the worship of Jews by Americans, and how the Jews they worship want them dead.

>Taking Jow Forums standards of fuckability seriously
Found the NPC

Attached: 1527373511113.png (989x539, 274K)

americans are gold diggers money whorshipers

I masturbated to her many times and i always enjoyed it.

This. Never understood why they can't get the fact that Gods House of Israel has been sifted into the sands as prophecy said. But a country is started a few decades ago, they name it Israel and every retard thinks those are the chosen.

Because Christianity is the most successful Jew trick in the history of humanity.

Aye. Make em walk the plank.

No we actually herded them together into a small area and put them next to jihadifags so that when the time comes to nuke them, we can kill two birds with one stone,

what a stupid, thoughtless load of garbage. totally worthless read.

Attached: Frigidaire.jpg (300x417, 16K)

Poop lmao

Why are you ashamed to identify *your* country? It must be humiliating.

Attached: sarah_silverman[1].jpg (493x737, 112K)

Barren womb bod

It’s amazing how much this yenta hates Christ.

>jews are heathens
>worships a dead jew

poopie

Americans fell for their (((victim status))) and bailed them out of ww2. Now the parasitic Jew latched on to the US and were paying for it

Oy vey!

Attached: sarah-silverman-nudes-log-body.jpg (1600x1008, 159K)

Wow we really need a way to secure our election integrity, but not Voter ID for some reason

Nice work my man.

Attached: 1518306383226.jpg (460x444, 47K)

Israel was created by the UK you idiot.

Auschwitz gas chamber 1942 colorized

That ass looks like a mouse pad with wrist support.