Should Germany be erased?

Should Germany be erased?

Attached: 53D4CEA6-C32A-49AD-AF4E-F7F2F1E8EA42.png (676x960, 251K)

tfw u ruin europe AGAIN

Should Sweden be erased?

Should Canada be erased?

Should Israel be erased?

Unironicaly yes.

Should combo-breakers be erased?

Should the West be erased ?

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (650x628, 113K)

Germans actually think this way. They want to destroy all Europeans because of their massive inferiority complex towards Anglos and ancient Brittonic people.

Probably should never have been reunited in the first place. Should have been broken up into historic states.

I mean it's already doing that.
Just like the rest of western Europe in fact.

No, it should be restored.

Attached: TGEflag450x270.png (450x270, 23K)

No, the Germans are fine. They just have to get back to their pre-Shlomo ways. Not so long ago they were the most based country on Earth. Afd is one of the furthest right parties in Europe and they did well the last election. If the other European countries are such faggots that they refuse to stand up for themselves while getting Jewed by Klaus its their own damn fault. Also fix your own gay nigger-dystopia before you criticize others faggot.

-quarter Swedish Amerimutt

agreed, Germans are actually insanely based when they direct their collective conscience toward wholesomeness. The problem is that (((they))) are polluting their minds with evil and self-destruction which has facilitated the problems they have now. As the strongest collectivists in Europe, the Germans must realign their collective values toward strengthening their and their neighbors' ethnic prosperity and autonomy. Allowing niggers in Brussels to rule over them and unleash the third world upon their nations will only benefit Israel.

Attached: 1465355530564.png (800x533, 841K)

I don't know why I like the German Empire flag so much.

What makes you think sweden is any better ? fucking sören

The Eagle is top tier heraldry, and the black-white-red color combo is a nice aesthetic too.

Yes. I still don't understand why the allies decided to rebuild it after WW2, as if they wouldn't ruin Europe again.

Attached: 1521237191016.png (1232x2974, 203K)

They need to isolate and get their shit together. Kind of like Belarus. No wacky schemes to be major world players, no strongarming other EU members. Just a few decades of quietly working

Finland is better than Sweden.

I know. But I don't see how that's related to what I said.

This

>Germany
>no wacky schemes

Pick one.

this

No

However Sweden probably should be.
I can't think of a more iralavent socalled 1st world country than the rape capital of Europe.

Thanks for your input Mahmoud.

Attached: 1388351721427.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)

you forgot the time germans tried to destroy europe with communism, created marxism, ideology so destructive that even the jews wouldn't come up with it if it weren't for german collectivist influence, than sponsored Lenin into overthrowing the tsar and dividing europe for the most of XX century, no gulag would ever happen if it weren't for the krauts

Attached: german retard.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

europe/ middle east should

yes

Come on. We all know who is the real problem. Why would you hate on and shill against your Germanic cousins... unless you aren't actually a Swede?

No, we should purge shitty people like boomers, turbo NPCs and jews then leave it alone.

All that shit she says she is, is simply a cope.

"Germany is based guys."

Attached: 56gorilions.png (220x229, 10K)