NEGROID points gun at French teacher

As other shitskins laugh.
How long until we start genociding these retarded animals?
youtube.com/watch?v=IEezFrgoEEU

Attached: 7795264824_un-lyceen-braque-sa-professeure-dans-un-lycee-de-creteil-avec-une-arme-factice.jpg (880x586, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did she surrender?

Attached: office_space.jpg (960x784, 54K)

>the French thought getting rid of French people would make France better

Attached: D007B0A2-70FD-4FCF-8E74-06DC17C8EC0C.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

FPBP

Here comes the europoor gun internet defense force to tell us that the USA should ban guns like Europe has.

Based niggerposter

Pretty sure he's being "groomed" right now.

>tu mets présent
>put ''in attendance''

haha ha Mister Put Me In The Screen Shot man

And then blacks wonder why they're so hated.

I'm black and at this point I don't even wonder anymore. I remember thinking that it was just for no reason.

It's a damn miracle we haven't been genocided out of existence yet, it really is.

Attached: 1536621214539.png (600x600, 210K)

lol this nigas have a good life

Attached: 1539758233297.jpg (640x640, 133K)

He started by asking her to write he was absent though

>implying criminals care about gunlaws

guess france needs to tighten its gun laws for legal owners even more.

gun was fake, dude got caugh now he's going to jail

if he was in america, it would have been a "stand your ground case" too bad for him

Quel abruti

"Tu m'mets absent... Euh Tu m'mets présent !"

>blurs the faces
>after they have been interneted 20 million times

Attached: 101225.png (300x390, 7K)

like you did in Dunkirk during WW2 running back to your Island while the french protected you on the beach? no.

dumb leaf

Nah, in america the gun would have been real, the teacher would have been shot and the kid would have gotten a medal for going to school at least once this year

Attached: 4427-full.png (137x103, 32K)

is she retarded or why is she reacting like she's on drugs?

Reporting in

Attached: 1539633488718.png (701x743, 358K)

Start killing them you idiot.

Niggers, all the time.
That there are so many niggers on the planet, and that they are even outside of africa, is a biodiversity disgrace.

Attached: World_Population_2018.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

Image you posted is banned in Jow Forums and is probably a federal crime in your country, what the hell are you doing??

He´s holding some water pistol or something trying to make a joke to his friends.

there are so many shitskins in comparison to white people its not even funny.

>Nah, in america the gun would have been real, the teacher would have been shot and the kid would have gotten shot by the police followed by hoards of niggers and spoiled white children in the streets insisting he dinidu nuffin and that the police should be charged with murder

Fixed.

Attached: 1eaf114ee246c860c3e0bb979fcbb088.jpg (500x749, 81K)

>if he was in america, it would have been a "stand your ground case"

Attached: 1451905606066.jpg (509x654, 68K)

nah the negro would have been shot on sight the moment police would have entered the room, because we all know what happens when a negro is ordered by police.

> LIsten to me, I'm the teacher now

Guns aren't banned here

They still can't compare in number to asians. Asians outnumber blacks and whites combined.

Attached: french schoolchildren playing with teacher.webm (406x720, 1.67M)

topkek

Teacher are leftists so it’s good fuck them

> Diversity is our Strength

What is divide and conqueor?

>there are so many shitskins in comparison to white people its not even funny.
It really isn´t desu. Look i respect all ethnicities, but that they can be so many, and then go to another country and act as if they are endangered species because they are minority in another ethnicities territory. Is just ridiculous. There are more niggers in africa than the US, canada, new zealand, australia and europe combined. And there are more niggers in USA a nation they weren´t supposed to be in. Than in australia and new zealand combined.
And all we are saying is.
a) you don´t think there´s enough people like you in the world and b) since we are virtually nowhere else than in our own nations we built, we would like that to not be about your people aswell.
Think about it.
>come from place that has vast more people than you, and they are 98% their ethnicity.
>complain that they aren´t like 30% of x country population. And claim that people who argue that they shouldn´t be are, 'ethnic supremacists'.

Protected from what? Hitler could have ripped up that barely defended emergency evacuation made up of civilian craft in range of the luftawffe with air superiority if he so desired.

She is.
Roughly 30% of french people are on painkillers or antidepressants to forget how shit their lifes are.
with teachers it's more like 80, the only ones not on Valium are the ones teaching useless shit the kids still care about like music or working in private schools where kids don't chimp out twice a day

Attached: 2.jpg (600x339, 52K)

Are there any news about this?

You'd think there would be

Niggers are like planet Earth's great filter

5/% rage.

I don't think other planets have different races that they surrender to, but I'm sure they have lots of leftists too. Left wing parasites and NPCs are the great filter

that could be as well, nigger enablers are in a way worse than niggers

>there are so many shitskins in comparison to white people its not even funny.
Don´t you find it hilarious that they peddle the lie that they represent global biodiversity? there´s so many of them that it´s more like. When can we have less niggers in our countries?
Take india aswell. More people in india than north america, central america, south america and the carribeans combined. And unlike those actually biodiverse ethnicities. India consists almost entirely of indians.
Do you think millions of pajeets in your non indian country represents global biodiversity? No it´s infact destructive to global biodiversity to have these large fucking groups who are like 90+% their own ethnicity back in their own countries. To demand they also at the same time be literally everywhere else in huge quantities too. And then they dare call it DIVERSITY. They are only different than the people there because they are not supposed to be there. Globally the data shows the exact opposite. That they are so boringly many. That if you wanted to have actual global biodiversity you would actually get them the fuck out of your country, not put them into it.

It makes sense on globalism though.
How much white people there are in the world ? a Billion or so, going by the largest definition. "white" whites (no meds, no South America, maybe half the slavs) are maybe a third of that.
So by that logic, the world being a village and all, anything having more than 15% whites is literal racism when you're defending diversity.

Do you think having genetic engineered kids is cuckold?

Why dont light skinned arabs and right wing French ally with each other against leftists and low IQ blacks?

>It makes sense on globalism though.
Globalism is trash. And working in another country, you aren´t improving your own. And the notion that large groups should just invade other ethnicities territory or it´s racist, is total garbage. Most ethnicities exist almost nowhere else than in their nations. And all of them flock to majority white nations. So globalization can go suck a dick. I reject it entirely. And it destroys global and local biodiversity.

Canadians were at Dunkirk too. Dumb leaf

>So by that logic, the world being a village and all,
The world isn´t a fucking village. It´s excuse for them to go to other countries that are not theirs, whilst remaining majority in their own countries. Whilst saying to us that we can´t be majority in our own countries. No white nationalists are talking about being majority in anyone elses countries. It dose not interest us in the slightest.

You must be new to this timeline welcome to hell new friend.

Attached: cnnpc.jpg (1910x1336, 210K)

Fuck off whiteboi. You will continue to post shit like this from the comfort of your home because you are a cowardly pink nigger.

Go back to your own country instead of invading our houses and talking shit.

You were a british state then. You just insulted yourself.

Attached: 1536724511045.png (1280x985, 711K)

That pic is tricksy. Surprised I haven't seen the like before.

DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH

Nah, that's the jews. If it weren't for the jews, us blacks would be segregated and having to learn from white people instead of taking from white people.

He is right no white in France will do anything to change the demographic change,racemixing and systematic displacement and killing of their people.

Attached: 1536728413752.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

france is completely fucked and i'm leaving before the storm

And hordes of white women marching with niggers, saying white men are evil.

Attached: 1534124061566.png (634x864, 586K)

What about india, how you counting them user ?

Butthurt much, why do you care about the French anyway? I've never gotten along with anyone I've ever met from France well on a personal level. They're just terrible people, it's reflected in their terrible language.

With who have you get along then?

faggot

Aren't you pro guns?

everyone except French and Australians.

Even Albanians?

70 years of anti white propaganda and their own government declaring that their ethnic group doesn´t exist/that there´s no such thing as french people. It´s no mystery why that happens.
Whilst i respect alll ethnicities who are in their own countries. I literally could not care less about other ethnicities that don´t belong in europe, being here. We have enough problems trying to safeguard our own people here. That if they start talking about their plight i almost want to throw up and spit in their face. There is no reason for them to be here, and they are way too many globally as it is. And are massive majority in their home nations. They literally have no issues in that regard. It´s directly unfair they are in europe. So they will get no sympathy from me anymore till they acknowledge that.

Attached: le-camp-des-saints-773765.jpg (540x891, 103K)

Attached: straypressed.png (389x379, 189K)

Too bad your opinion like the rest of ours mean nothing and thing will continue as before.

Just imagine what would happen if someone declared that africans don´t exist/there´s no such thing. This is what they are doing to french people right now. If you were in that position you´d probably be pretty demoralized too. And then hear about what niggers want or need in a country they should never have been allowed into. Fuck these niggers.

stay mad Hans, we're still stealing your jobs.
(meme aside I've never got why you let the french steal jobs when you could have Germans work instead if you need people)

White women are trash across the planet. Get an Asian qt while they are still single.

Attached: 1539893486336.jpg (1152x864, 150K)

If you want to be a demoralization fag then go somewhere else.

All legal rights automatically excludes niggers.
That's how the constitution was written after all

Ah I see you are still at that phase, let me refrain then try to join politics if you dont like it.

No, fuck off kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LWPcEo2gV0

Nothing we want will happen. The un and its new plan for refugee rights will become religion. Its pretty much over, its been over for decades.

I don't speak French but somehow I know exactly what those comments mean.

cant believe i just wasted my time downloading a qr reader app to see that

i don't care who low-class whores fuck around with, all plebes are disgusting and worthless and always have been. they are genetic and cultural trash.

Then make an android it will help the white race more than anything.

plebs*

That's fake. Nobody reacts to getting a real gun to their head like that.

>Ah I see you are still at that phase, let me refrain then try to join politics if you dont like it.
You´re just a blackpilled moron. If you want to end yourself, then go ahead and do it, but don´t ask others to join you.

>How long until we start genociding these retarded animals?

Never

It´s obviously a water gun or something.

Well east niggers are east niggers, like niggers from africa except white.

I am not blackpilled only that there is no solution outside of a violent one, which will be exploited by the ones behind the show, so you either create your own form of power and threaten theirs nothing will change.
So no then, how about serbs,romanians or turks?

She probably get used to work with them

Fucking separate already you useless cheese curd

>I am not blackpilled only that there is no solution outside of a violent one, which will be exploited by the ones behind the show, so you either create your own form of power and threaten theirs nothing will change.
It´s wrong though. And nothing is over till my dying breath. What, you want to sit down and have a cry about it go ahead. I acknowledge the situation, but i´m not giving up, ever.

No one will be able to steal my job since I created it myself unlike some faggot pleb who doesn't understand how to build a meaningful career.

Thats why I told you to join politics.

Niggers are the destroyers of civilization and all that is good in the world. Wherever their cursed black feet press against gods green earth misery and suffering follow. These animals do not belong in white worlds.

I put the you tube page for the OP video in google translate and from the comment learned apparently there is a rule 66 enacted in may of 1966 that regulates the french teachers option with students and that they can no longer discipline them

See diversity does make countries stronger!

Attached: Jewwww.jpg (800x1019, 484K)