Operation Bluecheck

In the wake of the massive success of the NPC meme, I think our next move should be to turn "bluecheck" into a slur. As we all know, "verified" Twitter users have some of the worst opinions on the entire internet. I think launching an organized effort to call them out while simultaneously invalidating their verified status would have the following good outcomes:
>generate a brand new media shitstorm (and that's a good thing)
>make bluechecks feel uncomfortable about posting their retarded opinions
>make normies aware that just because someone has a blue checkmark next to their name doesn't mean their opinions hold extra value
Most of us have called out bluechecks before but never as an organized effort. Here's some examples of things you can say the next time you see a bluecheck doing bluecheck things:
>oh boy the bluechecks are at it again
>wow a bluecheck has no clue what s/he's talking about what a surprise
>this is exactly the type of horrible opinion I've come to expect out of bluechecks

Attached: ffcl7l0rsdt11.png (609x615, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no this wont work. its better just make a dummy account and agree with them. but take your agreement to extremes to make everyone look crazy.

like this is the dummy account I just made.

Attached: npc meme twitter account.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

This is actually a good idea. I might make a twitter for this.

Attached: F4DEF58B-8B91-451B-882B-476D700FA24B.png (624x567, 196K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: Capture.png (350x566, 109K)

Percent of your body and the rest time you have been in a good way and you are a great person to help with your body in the time you have no body and control you are still not lifting weights

>(((Chipman)))

can't believe people give a fuck about those
twatter obviously uses em for leverage

Attached: 155943.png (781x781, 71K)

MEME REQUEST:

don't you mean (((verified)))

>Fetuses arent people
Yes, they are and aborting them is a good thing. Trashy sluts and shouldnt reproduce, only slags,shitskins and people that get downs diagnosed gets abortions.

>Climate change is real
Good. Then the filth of this earth will be unable to live like they used to. No more ((Civilization))

>The wage gap
Yeah, cause women work less. And working less makes you pay less taxes which in turn drowns the ((system)). Men are the guardians of the ((system)) and the true filth.

>Morality doesnt exist
True, nature only cares about might makes right and the survival of the fittest.

>Borders are gonna sound silly to your grandkids

Yeah, cause they will be tribal hunter gatherers that fight constant racial wars for whatever resources is left after nuclear holocaust or global warming changes that occur.

Dude makes good points, unless you are an NPC that thinks only on the left or right spectrum.

Attached: 1493596137040.jpg (2395x3600, 2.16M)

Attached: what did i just read.jpg (300x193, 9K)

Is there still a pastebin doc of fake phone numbers to use

You don't understand rhetoric. Leftists only respond to emotional pain. "Bluecheck" does not carry any emotional baggage, not does it have any kind of negative association, or even mockery. This will bounce off them without leaving a mark. The mocking tone that lies behind "Social Justice Warrior" and the awful truth that fuels "NPC" is what makes them so effective. If you call a leftist something and they explode in rage or tears, then you have found a potent label worth sharing. "Bluecheck" doesn't come close.
FWIW, the word "Fake" has been found to be rather effective, and has legs beyond the fake news meme. NPC is a close cousin to this term, because of the inauthenticity that sits at the heart of it.

With enough refinement, this has yet to bear fruit. Give it enough emotional charge and make it sound more mocking.

>movieblob

Agreed

The next meme should incide on the discrepancy between how leftists see themselves as rebels yet they are useful idiots for the elites

Sheesh use less boomer slang please old fuck

Brb starting the helicopter

Basically CHECKists.

Attached: cheka.png (151x291, 35K)

bump

17 hours in MSDOS

Attached: cheka2.png (151x291, 39K)

I'm pro abortion. how else are we gonna get controll over the retards that just won't stop breeding?

This fat fuck is an abortion. Look at that NPC virtue signaling, you can see the decades of poor decision making and confused principles on his fat face. I'm surprised he doesn't have his big ugly mouth open like the rest of the hipster faggots.

lol

Attached: global_blob_noseknows.png (349x328, 180K)

Those "retards" think abortion is an unforgivable sin and will happily have over 15 kids while your favorite woman, Hans, will gladly abort all the rejects she creates with Abdul and Muhammed.

Bömp

Attached: 1539495900948.jpg (750x917, 65K)

I'm talking about BLM and SJW's

>nations and borders are going to sound very silly to your great grandkids

Why is this a meme? Why do people believe it? How do these people propose a world without nations or borders be governed?

A one world government. These subhumans actually want that. We are dealing with pure evil.

Nice digits. Yes, SJWs, hippies, kikes and other NPCs want us under full control of the people who made the world a mess in the first place.

>fetuses are not people
Why does Movie Bob always give out those facist vibes?

>like this is the dummy account I just made.
Shit attempt. You don't get how liberals act, or you would never put "single mother of a mixed race child". No liberal mom like that is going to declare that last sentence in that manner.

Attached: here_we_go.jpg (514x523, 25K)

Confused, I am.

>nations and borders are going to sound very silly to our grandkids
these people unironically think that the rest of the world is filled with as much self-hate and anti-nationalist sentiment as the west

Attached: yolo dicks.jpg (500x375, 54K)

>subject to my subjective morality

Really makes you think

This, their values rely on the same enlightenment values that was created by God-worshipping men, who were white. They whine about morality being subjective then getting angery when people practice moral relativism.

There might be utility in framing the blue checkmark as a rubber stamp for lies and falsehood. That "Comical Ali" press secretary for Saddam Hussein would've had a blue checkmark from twitter. Ton Blair would've had a blue checkmark for WMDs in Iraq. Christine Blakeley Ford would've had a blue checkmark. It's basically the badge of a liar.

Are both good tactics. The notion to conjur is what would frighten Twitter shareholders?

Attached: 1539716557239.png (728x1281, 219K)

Very nice, bourgeois-chekists have their new badge of honor, the opposition seems to hold pride in outing themselves.

I'm not so sure. Intersectionalism is basically beyond parody at this point. Because they are ideologically possessed and utterly uncompromising, they'll continue to drag everyone to the left because everyone else is rather more easy-going and just wants a quiet life. The memes that nuke all this as a viable social movement will need to touch a nerve and upset them to the point of tears.

Love how they claim to despise classical masculinity but immediately chastize any of their opposition as if not embodying it is bad.

Breddy gud

WZK-KGB

Based and red pilled.
Been shilling this on my own for a while now!

Bumping some more!

Reductio ad absurdum is super effective and isn't even a fallacy.

Attached: punch_nahtzee.jpg (640x640, 35K)

The massive success of the NPC meme? Several hundred Twitter accounts were suspended you, pink nigger. The only place it was successful was in this goddamned echo chamber.

Hundreds?
Literally thousands
And it has been and is still incredibly successful at seriously pissing people off on twitter. No one wants to be told they are sheep.

youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU new video by GOP spread the word, vote early and get everyone to vote RED.

This, it was cringe reading that fags false account

This has potential.

Didn't we already start calling them skypes a few years ago?

Attached: wildride.jpg (2460x1427, 622K)

Would be nice to push their "science over beliefs". Imagine them attacking halal and kosher food because science shows you only need to cook food properly to avoid diseases. Plus blood letting of animals is not as humane as other processes. Same with refusing blood transfusions.

Refer to them as “twaughts”

Attached: 479F5830-9D69-436F-9A9E-46FA05A7419A.jpg (2438x1307, 956K)

Submitted from another site for your consideration:

"Congratulations! Another Blue Check for you!"
"Opinion like that's gotta be worth eleventy Blue Checks!"
"Too bad Twitter can't hand out brains with its Blue Checks."
"There really isn't a 'Hazardous Waste' symbol for the Internet. Except Blue Checks."