How to fix Britain

>32 county Ireland under the Union Jack.
>Parliament Moved to Edinburgh
>Devolved governments/state governments for provinces/regions
>Scottish border moved south to at least Hadrian’s wall, preferably past Durham on the east and the entire county of Cumbria on the west
>Eugenics and mass sterilization of all London and Essex residents
>Royal family and all families with ties to royal family public ally executed
>Judaism outlawed
>Written constitution that allows all outside London to bear arms, bans all religions but Presbyterianism and Catholicism
>Dismantle the cucked Anglican Church
>Irn Bri instated as the National beverage
>Communion bread required to be stottie cake
>Communion wine required to be buckfast
>Jamie Oliver’s school dinners outlawed, start serving greggs sausage rolls, steak bakes, and pasties in schools again

Attached: 12B16B5A-933B-4B78-92B1-59409831D431.jpg (781x880, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esmeraldamac.wordpress.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armes_Prydein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coel_Hen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My I add
>bring back the stuartS
>FRANZ OF BAVARIA NOW KING

Nah thanks laddie we don’t need a ruler, just provincial clans that war with each other over white lightning and Bucky.

Why move the border? English fought hard for that

>Clans
>the house of stuart
this is the point

>giving a flying fuck about the english
fuck off canada

cringe

>Scottish border moved south to at least Hadrian’s wall, preferably past Durham on the east and the entire county of Cumbria on the west
Get fucked, Northumbria is ENGLISH the Scotts are fucking cucks.

Fuck off actual potato faggot

Dismantle the United Kingdom and return to a plurality of Gaelic, Brittonic and Anglo-Saxon kingdoms

Attached: image.png (700x847, 332K)

>Jamie Oliver’s school dinners outlawed, start serving greggs sausage rolls, steak bakes, and pasties in schools again
Now this I can get behind

>Allow Eastern Orthodox Church
>Execute John Oliver
There

Over my dead body.

OP you are a fucking retard

>Royal family and all families with ties to royal family public ally executed
>Judaism outlawed
Stopped reading there. Piss off, bloody goy. The only royal you can take with you is Meghan Monkey.

>nuke your shithole
sounds about right

>united Northumbria instead of Bernicia and Deira
>unified Mercia
>Gwyras not independent
>no Magonsaete

>eastern orthodox

gay

»Britain run by the Scots
okay with this

»Oor wee Willie was a-runnin' doon tae the local (well-functioning) Enn-Eych-Ehs tae see if he could get a wee dram of Spiced Antibiotics fer his gran who had come doon with a terrible fever. As he crossed the auld Westminster Bridge, he tipped his green beret to Hamish of Livingston-on-Avon, the auld piper who plays 'The Brave' every day at noon from the tower of the Big Man. Everyone, of course, is obese ; obese but blonde-haired and blue-eyed.

Aye if it’s united by a federal government in Edinburgh or Glasgow.

SEND

THEM

BACK

#SendThemBack

Attached: BarryStanton.jpg (400x400, 33K)

»Magonsaete
»not Magonsæte
the English language is literally dead

They had their chance.

Attached: 1539548879973m.jpg (1024x731, 80K)

And split the south up a bit more, we can’t have them southerners thinking they still have power.

no

It is a shame the Irish don't want to be a part of our family, any paddys out there open to rejoining the celtic union?

Also parliament should be the Isle of Man.

Attached: Isle_of_Man.png (678x381, 12K)

ah to be young and have dreams

>disestablishmentarianism
no

More like southerner genocide. You’ve treat us all like shit for years, and just expect us to forget.

Also, as a catholic
>banish 50% of the catholic Heirarchy
>ban the Novos Ordo Mass
>Ordinariate and latin mass only

The C of E makes papa frank look positively conservative

England and the US should fly the Cross of St Geroge.

The rest of the world should have a union jack.

Attached: world government.png (992x1374, 211K)

Attached: world g0vernment.png (375x502, 171K)

I don't have an Anglo-Saxon keyboard.

Attached: 1534605795941.jpg (600x376, 43K)

>south to hadrians wall
>not north to the antonine wall

>Swedish Scottaboo

wew

If you don't use the Canadian international keyboard you've already been manipulated by milquetoast extreme-right-but-uncultured nationalist influences

French people are so inept at technology they can't even write Ça va with an uppercase Ç
wæk uþ shœþle

Why would you put central government in the land of gibsme freestuff?
How does that fix anything?

This is a historical fallacy. Cumbria was an independent british kingdom called Rheged and entered an alliance with northumbria through a marriage, it remained autonomous and was never ruled by them. Rheged merged into a greater British cross-border Strathclyde kingdom and eventually were defeated by an alliance of scots and english and was split between the two. Cumberland became Scottish and Westmorland English I think. Cumbria was an autonomous region. This is eulogized by wordworth:
The horses cautiously pursue

Their way, without mishap or fault;

And now have reached that pile of stones,

Heaped over brave King Dunmail's bones;

He who had once supreme command,

Last king of rocky Cumberland

His bones, and those of all his Power,

Slain here in a disastrous hour'

Attached: Rheged.png (342x147, 16K)

Cont.

The Etymology of Cumbria is derived from the same root as Cymru, and had its own brythonic language only surviving in fragments in manuscript and sheep counting, it is a very fascinating and mysterious lost native kingdom to research. The first poem in the british history was written in Cumbric in the 6th century and is extremely Albionic:

Dinogad's smock, pied, pied,
It was from marten's skins that I made it.
'Wheed, wheed, a whistling!'
I would sing, eight slaves sang.
When thy father went a-hunting,
A spear on his shoulder, a club in his hand,
He would call the nimble hounds,
'Giff, Gaff; catch, catch, fetch, fetch!'
He would kill a fish in his coracle
As a lion kills its prey.
When thy father went to the mountain
He would bring back a roe-buck, a wild boar, a stag,
A speckled grouse from the mountain,
A fish from Rhaeadr Derwennydd.
Of all those that thy father reached with his lance,
Wild boar and lynx and fox,
None escaped which was not winged.

Many legends and heroic figures arise from this area and period including some arthurian figures including merlin, owain, urien, morgan etc. (Arthur himself was a british contemporary of owain in South Wales - See Alan Wilson)

Any further research for those interested should be done searching enthusiasts in blogs and academia e.g. Andrew Breeze and esmeraldamac.wordpress.com

I am okay with this. Serious purge of Dubliners has to happen first though

reminder that 12B16B5A-933B-4B78-92B1-594098-type files are posters to a data company. do not respond

I would rarther sink Scotland, give them independance and also there portion of the debt and no use of the pound.
Or we could just throttle them and take away the excess funding they recieve, take away the powers that they abuse and also any perks that the rest of the UK have to pay for like free prescriptions.
Wall off London and nuke it.
Proper immigration rules.
Bring in certain utilities and transport back to public sector.
Make jails private.
Make sentances alot longer for most crimes.
Autobahn rules for motorways and no lorry overtaking on any roads.
Fines for druggies/alcoholics/fatties and generally anyone who wastes NHS/doctors time or causes damage etc.
Fat camps.
Mandatory 2 year service for 18year olds.
Segregate women and men in forces for frontline roles at least.

Prob more i could think of.

Give Norn Iron to Eire and change name to just the Kingdom of Great Britain

>celtic union?
England today is far from celtic
its a hodge podge of Nigs, Pakis, Chinks and Dune Coons

Attached: eriu.shi-spiorad.-Detail-1_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

Also Galway

Not in the fringes.

Ireland is on track to be demographically replaced first due to its lower population, 2040, tick tock potato. Ultimately though we are kin and our fates are tied, I believe it is prophesied that the celtic kingdoms will unite and drive out the eternal anglo menace, have you heard of this?

In a rousing style characteristic of Welsh heroic poetry, it describes a future where all of Brythonic peoples are allied with the Scots, the Irish, and the Vikings of Dublin under Welsh leadership, and together succeed in driving the Anglo-Saxons from Britain forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armes_Prydein

Based but bluepilled

>32 county Ireland under the Union Jack.

Attached: Becoming IRA.jpg (961x971, 168K)

What if the house of Stuart comes back?

why irish constantly show these pictures where there are these tall, white women with blond hair and blue eyes??

all irish are literally mutts with darkish hair and dark eyes and kind of look like iranians or some shit like that. just look at Bono.. he's typical irish.. or Sinead O'Connor

*Coel Hen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coel_Hen

>be welsh
>fight for the english for hundreds of years
>suck anglo cock regularly
>talk about how great it is to be under the royal family
>still get culturally exterminated
lol

and how would that change anything? They're still english and would rule us from england, if im missing something and the Stuarts were genetically Irish or whatever they sure as hell didn't act like it

You've definately never been to wales, the locals there are more hostile to Englishmen than Scotland or Ireland, at least in the North. I say this as an Englishmen.

They were genetically scottish, so actually yeah, their anscestors came from Ireland. Also the Jacobites were based as shit and the last real shot we had at a catholic britain (even if bonny prince charlie was a faggot)

Oh yeah, also like all of ireland rose in support of them like 4 times. the song Oro shea dba ha baile (spelling?) is about jacobites and the house of stuart

Nicely written by a cuck from his cuck shed in sweden!

Isn't your wifes bull ready for round two yet, go clean him off with your tongue..

>Urien

This guy was awesome as fuck. It disgusts me how little of our history we get taught.

Attached: 1492791073294.png (1033x600, 103K)

Them being scots is a very dubious connection, they were irregardless an anglicized family who ruled all the islands the same way, our nationalism has been from the first moments it was put to paper about separation, Tone, Mitchell, Rossa, Pearse go over that word and what it means in continuous detail and insistence, until we have removed the British (and all foreign presence for that matter) from this country we will not be free and we will not be at peace, catholic or not

>How to fix Britain
It shouldn't, Eternal Anglos deserve the hell that they created for themselves

Attached: 0zMT3sOmIA0.jpg (571x455, 44K)

This. OP must have the night off from prepping his bull.

Russia is the biggest multi kulti shithole in Europe. To add to insult Putin is shitting all over slavic Russians.

Face it paddy, you wish you had the freedom your northern brothers have

Last time i checked Moscow wasn't run by a nigger.

>united ireland
fine
>parliament to edinburgh / scottish border changes
how about fucking no. Giving anything at all to the fucks who incessantly whine about seceding is a mistake.
>sterilise london/essex
largely yes, some exceptions on a case by case basis
>royal family / judaism
sounds good
>written constitution, bear arms, ban many religions
great
>only pres/catholicism allowed
nah. What is it with all the scots love? Butthurt scot on vacation to cucksville?
>dismantle the anglican church
and replace it with one headed by 'pope' francis? This is why nobody takes your advice sweden, it's fucking shit. Exactly the kind of retardation i'd expect from the worlds first feminist government
>irn bru/stottie cakes/buckfast
fucking scots cunts, swear to God. We should just force scotland to have independence, successful vote or no. Let those who want out back into sligthly less greater britain, and quarantine the rest.
>replace communion wine with buckfast, the CoE with 'pope' 'french kiss the migrants feet' francis
Fucking retard
>serve gregs as school dinners
jesus wept neck yourself. the last thing we need is yet more obesity

because he's a scottish cunt and they're permanently fucking butthurt about the english being better than then. Honestly, we should just force them out of the union. Maybe nuke them a little too for good measure. Couldn't make the 'people' there any worse. Shame about the lovely landscape, but I'm sure we'll get over it

Attached: ok.jpg (272x272, 11K)

>how to fix Britain
>add a foreign country that would fight to the last man to destroy you
Fucking retard. Keeping Ireland in your Union will always hold you back as we will never submit. You are obviously an inbred unionist as any Anglo, Scot or Welshman would know just how detrimental trying to control an unwilling and educated populace would be to ACTUALLY furthering British interests.

Britain needs RWDS, nothing else will do it.
Good thing the lads over there are the finest folk once they wake up from NPC-dome.
And it's happening.