Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1516900385436.jpg (1200x628, 100K)

because of silicon valley letting in pajeet code monkeys and paying them nothing

POO IN IT!

Larger population = bigger pool of geniuses for google, Microsoft etc to pick from... pretty simple idiot

Poo'd

Its fucking retarded, 90% of these pajeets will vote dem if ever given citizenship too

90% of those pajeets are probably voting Democrat even without citizenship.

For all this talk of based modi, the surveys show the ones we get here are utter cancer and their kids are the fucking worst at wanting victimhood despite being better off than whites

more like braindrain'd faggot

the nationalists stay home, the globalist move

Trump should run on 'No more poos!' or something similar for 2020 reelection.

this

H1b

>geniuses

jews

lol the truth is pajeets have to just wait till US becomes minority white (less than 50% of children in the US are white).

your problem isn't even pajeets, we just happen to be an easy minority to target because there won't be any opposition, i like how you guys are celebrating this minor victory. america is already en route to become New Mexico.

Silicon Valley is part of the Ruling Class; Military and espioage establishment.
They are deliberately bringing in new employees from overseas because they will have little loyalty to the residual American population. 3 out of every 4 new employees in Silicon V industries are from abroad.
It's ideological warfare.

big business rules the US
if it makes them money it's a-okay

>Looking at the pajeet numbers
>Not looking at the Chinese numbers.
Pajeets will leave as soon as the Silicone Valley jobs dry up.
Chinese are a bigger problem.

Why not? I work in Silicon Valley and most of my colleagues are Indian or Chinese. White people don't get tech degrees. We get very few white applicants so we have to look elsewhere. Besides, you want them contributing to China's GDP or to ours?

This, americans wont live on wages that require them to live in a 1 bedroom apartment with a half dozen other people just to survive

Pajeets are terrible programmers. They all have rocks in their ears. I like them as people but they are terrible to work with.

Where Finland at? I know three people who got there on special needs visa.

Literally everyone in silicon valley wants this, even the people who get replaced.

Thank you for advocating for immigration policies that lower your wages and increase the supply of tech workers. Imagine the kind of gross people who'd have to get employed in the tech fields if you couldn't just fly in a few thousand indian/chinese people to do the job - they'd probably be white Trump voters or something. That's worth way more than a massive wage increase and a decrease in the demand (and price) for housing in Silicon Valley.

He means the apple genius bar kinda genius.

>offer shit compensation for the skilled work you're looking for
>people with actual standards avoid your business
Magic.

Attached: mind overload.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Indians vote red, so I'm fine with this

>illegal immigration is bad
>specialty visa is bad
>ree

>pay them nothing

check again fag

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 8.48.11 am.png (1784x1296, 257K)

>mexicunts jump the border illegaly
>"uhhh durrrr you can't come here, if you want to come here come legally"
>indians go through legal migration process
>"huhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr WTF WHY IS THIS ALLOWED!"

Keep crying bitch nigger

Attached: 1512249254906.png (645x773, 37K)

Based Rapenaldo

No they do not. Despite pols retarded love for "mu h based asians" they almost exclusively vote for democrats. They think republicans are red neck hillbillies.

That's just 2 poos making 60k when one white guy used to make 120k for a similar skill set.

The can go the fuck home we dont need more elites just like we dont need extra poors

Attached: pajeet.jpg (708x633, 118K)

These are the best so why not? USA is a non white multicultural melting pot and has always been.

Kek

Just because whites forgot how to breed doesn’t mean we forgot how to kill. Shitskins will be genocided when the time is right

>household income
There are 32 pajeets living in each of those households.

I'm not a wage worker. I have a salary (well over $200K, not counting the stock options). And, they don't lower my salary. There is a massive shortage of talent which is why we have to import it.

I have been told of this too, there could be up to three generations of streetshitters in a home.

poos are doing typical poo behaviour
>get into a position where they can influence recruitment(immigration)
>start promoting each other for bribes.

Whites have the highest birth rates in the world

You know nothing about this. These are mostly jobs with salaries in the $150K range. We get next to zero white applicants because hardly any white people get tech degrees.

Because capital has no nation, no moral and no identity. Just like kikes.

Ah, so you're just ok with destroying the wages and salaries of the people not as talented as you are? If there was a shortage of talent then you wouldn't have a housing affordability crisis.

Where’s Israel? Figured it’d make top 10

because Indians are smart, almost as smart as lefties.

Attached: Aghori-cannibals.jpg (620x413, 34K)

Finns.... special needs.... the story of my families immegration.....

I fucking hate American Indians, here is how they go:

>mad cause they go to elite schools but Stacy and Chad want nothing to do with their gross brown asses
>buy all the shit lib narratives hook line and sinker
>become raging sjws, creeps and rapists
>females slut around and date white men before settling for a beta arranged marriage
>constantly bitch about white privilege despite being the most advantaged group in America

Fuck them

In the United States we can avoid brown people with wealth, the pajeets that come here are the elite of India so we actually have to deal with them in our neighborhoods and jobs. You fucking smell bad, are tribal as fuck (buy up all the houses in an area so no need to assimilate) and incredibly arrogant despite being almost always worse then a white guy or Asian. You are not a demographic threat, just fucking weird and annoying.

Any property owners out there, never rent to Indians, one of my associates did (to a doctor and engineer no less) and he had to spend tens of thousands to completely tear out the entire inside to get rid of the smell. They also think home repair is beneath them and bury jewels in the foundation for some street shitting voodoo reason.

They're not destroying anyone's salary. There's a shortage of tech talent. That talent doesn't exist here so we have to import it. You're acting like they're taking away the jobs of white or American tech engineers. There are very few white or American tech engineers, which is obvious if you look at any university in the U.S..

>If there was a shortage of talent then you wouldn't have a housing affordability crisis.

You have that exactly backwards. There's a shortage of tech talent which is why these jobs are commanding $150K+ salaries. When you have these people getting $150K+ salaries when the median income is only $60K combined with a state that doesn't allow new housing to be built you get soaring prices.

I'm a 20 year Silicon Valley veteran. You don't even live in the U.S.. I've interviewed probably close to 1000 engineers (no exaggeration). You know nothing about this.

WORD

I looked into this back in 2016. Big Clinton Foundation donor Ravi Kumar of InfoSys and their subsidiaries import the workers by apply for need based H-1B Visas to bring in lower wage foreign labor for what appeared to be donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Once here they employ the street shitters long enough to get citizenship then drop them. And import a fresh batch. So basically you end up with pockets of Indian imigrants that are now citizens and hooked on the government tit.

All goes back to "the browning of america" and the democrats expanding the plantation (which Trump is about to go after when he legalizes marijuana and frees hundreds of thousands of blacks from prison and clears the criminal records of millions more).

Shutting off the flow of H1Bs is as equally important as to shutting down the southrrn border.

>There's a shortage of tech talent
Then why not hire Russians, Polish, Germans, Ukrainians? All of those countries produce undeniably better programmers than anything India ever did? Is it because you'd have to pay them more and you wouldn't be able to treat them like indentured servants on 65k a year salaries as is the bare minimum requirement of h1b?

actually no, just like that paki that fucked over net neutrality, they are usually hardcore profit sucking right wing anti regulation conservitards