Who counts as "American"?

If everybody's American or can be American, it devalues the label. What should be the criteria?

>hardmode: don't use the term "white"

Attached: kp.jpg (900x1350, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak6exfOwji4
youtube.com/watch?v=rW9-FOLG-iA
iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: article-2066616-0EF248CE00000578-241_468x303.jpg (468x303, 37K)

I think the last word anybody would use to describe an american is "white" OP

IN
ALL
FIELDS

Individuals of European descent that hold American citizenship

Having the discipline to not touch yourself in public would be a good start.

What does her hand smell like Jow Forums?

Descendants of the founding stock and closely related peoples from inside the Hajnal line who forged this country out of the wilderness.

Attached: hajnal.jpg (1200x1000, 81K)

>Who counts as "American"?
the people who slaughtered american indians are the true Americans and their descendants

Awfulness

Anglos of good character

What percentage of European descent?

>never get caught
>never betray the nation itself
>be productive, be charitable, be good to yourself and especially your neighbors

youtube.com/watch?v=ak6exfOwji4

Anyone can be American.

Attached: Beware of dog.png (842x1128, 475K)

Northern Ireland has to be in there because of the Ulster Scots.

If you are white and your family has been in the U.S. for at least three generations, then you're American.

at least 85%

People of non-Jewish European descent (at least 7/8ths) that are second-generation immigrants with American citizenship, who celebrate the American culture (leftists are American in name only) and speak English.

>white

what does that mean?

Natives
Whitey and niggy should leave

The ethnostate will be a nation where anybody that is of strict European-descent can come and live. The American subrace will be one of mixed-European blood just as it has always been, and just as it was in Europe where mixture between Celtic, Roman and/or Germanic tribes resulted in the creation of Europe's various nations. They will also be a people that speak English as the only primary language.

probably chlorine you virgin

They are really Scottish so they count anyway. Besides a few outliers such as people who are a combination is fine. Outer Hajnal whites tend to be more clannish and actually have traits for self-preservation, which are desirable.

the question is bad and misdirecting.
yes, other races can be American. That is not the question.
The question is about controlling immigration.
People use this misdirection to shut down debate about immigration.
it is the same thing when leftists go "this country was built on immigration" to shut down debate. So what does that mean, we have to take everyone from anywhere forever?
desiding we have enoguh people and closing the boarders till wges improve, or limiting immigration to people with means is preferably reasonable.
discussions about race or true Americans are red herrings
like this guy, perfectly fine with letting in a bunch of leftest euro cucks who have very little in common culturally with people who came here in the 1600s

All Germans are mericans

Attached: 320E284E-7874-439F-BF7D-D5D160AE6264.jpg (829x776, 145K)

Lol you racist morons never cease to amaze me. The real definition of an America should be "Someone who doesn't judge people based on the color of their skin or who their parents were". Nazi bigots like you are just that, nazis. Not americans.

let Canada be a whore for Europe, not us.

The direct descendants of the people who were here at the signing of muh constitution.

If you have to ask this question then its certainly not you.

le 85 percent face

Attached: sargoy.jpg (349x349, 23K)

The founding fathers were white nationalists you leaf cuckold faggot, this country was founded on the notion that American = white person

Attached: 1539295286141.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Why ist germany so ßig

No it's actually a good question. One I wish people would ask more. Because the current paradigm of "anyone who is born here or immigrates here" is retarded and unsustainable.

I never said anything about letting anyone else in, faggot. What I mean is that the founding stock came from inside this line and only the descendants of these people in the US are actually Americans.
Stop being a burger brain

I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free

and I won't forget the men who died
to give that right to me

I don't count as american, this brand is already spoiled.

140+ IQ, white skin, blond or red hair, blue eyes, 6'+ tall.

what about green eyes faggot

>only the descendants of people from inside that line

That's virtually everybody to varying degrees include blacks and Mexicans.

Black male semen.

People of Jewish descent

The only requirement for being American should be a commitment to the U.S. Constitution and the ideas put forth in the Declaration of Independence. By this definition most leftists aren't Americans.

Anyone with an American accent and supports gun freedom

Attached: BJl689D.png (650x1350, 609K)

like vinegar and chlorine with a touch ofgod katy perry is so gross. why does anyone think she's attractive.

ya man let's go capitalize together and sell some fucking guns

Don't you mean DEVIL eyes, cunt?

and 97 percent of niggers

You really have very little reading comprehension, don't you? Except for the 70%+ of their DNA that does not.

you have to be a wasp

lizard eyes maybe but devil yes? you pulled that out your ass.

American-American
African-American
Native American
Mexican-American
So on so forth

devil eyes*

PanEuropean. Average European American has 3% indio blood on average anyway.

How is Sargon not white?

This is retarded. It makes all the sacrificing aold stock American's did virtually worthlees. America wasn't always a nice, hip place to live. It used to be a wilderness filled with hostile natives, it was a place people got exiled to. Being apart of the development of America before being "American" was cool, should count for something.

That’s what I always thought of muricans, they have to be WASP to be pure murican, no nigger, streetshitter or chink could ever be called a gringo in my book.

You're 2 centuries too late for that.

This. Based Andrew Jackson

Attached: mutts.png (382x749, 361K)

I'm black and 100% American. I was born here and I will die here.Also, I can't go back to somewhere where I've never been to in the first place which I'm sure many here will suggest.

Well the Nazis made people who were half-Jewish honorary Aryans, but I think that would be too much with mixed races today.

I'd say at least 96% would be required; the equivalent of being no more than 1/32 non-European (so going back six generations and having one great-great-great-grandparent who is non-European).

Anything more would have to be decided on a case by case basis with an appropriate department of government dedicated to it. Some ancestral genetics would be considered more tolerable than others (Hispanics and East Asians possibly, for example).

European nations, though far less hit in the genepool as of yet, would also be recommended to conduct such a program.

Attached: dabs.webm (854x480, 571K)

>when a Mexican has stricter criteria for what an American is than tens of millions of white civnat cucks who think anybody can be an American
I hate this world sometimes

Non-hyphenated Americans.

>"African-American? Lolno, back to Liberia you go."
>"Mexican-American? Lolno, back to Mexico you go."
>"Muslim-American? Whom do you think you're fooling?"
>"Jewish-American? Here's your one-way plane ticket to Israel. You aren't coming back."

>one-way plane ticket to Israel.
Wrong destination, user.

Sure you can, fag. I'm white and I actually looked into moving to Africa because there's so much economic opportunity there. Most people under 25 live there. Where do you think the future is?

who started this hyphenated shit anyways. I know for a fact that blacks hate that they were strapped with that name with the help of their sell-out appointed "leadership" like jesse jackson.

As long as they go somewhere else, do the details really matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=rW9-FOLG-iA

Guess. Pic related.

Attached: j-dar.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>Jews are not European therefore not American

You would be throwing away almost everything there is to brag about being American. Most innovations and major companies we're founded by Jews. Without them America would just be another Canada, a nation without a clear identity, purpose and accomplishments

Black are okay with being called people of colour but not coloured people, which is the same, so their retardation is extreme.

Nice concern trolling faggot, apefrica belongs to the yellow man and they will kick your white ass as soon as they can.

iceimg.net/site/v/7740599#2980&7740599
iceimg.net/site/v/7740605#2980&7740605
iceimg.net/site/v/7740634#2980&7740634
iceimg.net/site/v/7740644#2980&7740644

>Most innovations and major companies we're founded by Jews
>we're
also that's blatantly false

Chinks are physically inferior and lack creativity they would never win against America without using our own weapons

It does. The destination must be at least 500 Celsius.

>What should be the criteria?
1.Freedom of speech
2.Armed to the teeth
3.Able to keep up farm\business
4.Doesn't support liberalism
5.Has IQ above 100
6.Speak clearly without fucked up "yo ma man" and similar lexicon
7.Family values
8.Non federal
9.Doesn't support gibs\wellfare
10.Likes Hitler

What I stated in my previous post stands still.

Accepting and defending the principal and spirit of the Constitution. Standing for soil and blood of your community rather than being a fag and defining yourself by the soil and blood you came from as an immigrant or child of immigrants. We are a nation of ideas, not ethnicity. That's how my hated dirt farming Irish scum ancestors climbed up. Anybody can do it. Get onboard!

HomoMex, the only thing the yellow man will be kicking is his grandmother when he realizes how deeply in financial debt he was born. China is headed for a debt deflation driven depression. It will last 60+ years. Shut the fuck up and go cook tacos, Paco.

They have to be majority genetically white. They have to strictly adhere to traditional western values. They have to speak English fluently. They have to believe that the Founding Father’s goals for this country are the only goals we should strive towards.

Jews are only able to assert this claim of false credit because the Kikes are evil and have taken control of all of the higher educational institutions. Jews haven't actually done anything but exploit Whites. They are garbage human beings that are welcome in no country. The whole world would be better off without them.

>not an ethnicity
debatable. Some ethnic groups are intrinsically tied to America and it's history.

You can't be 100% traditional because then you never solve problems. Founding fathers gave us a great foundation but they weren't all knowing

It is debatable. Especially since ethnic identity depends greatly on what culture you're brought up with and what genealogy your family tells you. But I've been saying we need more public transportation, so I'll go die building railroads as long as I get potatoes from my ethnically British overlords. Since I'm not to America like they are. I do love my potato

Go right ahead then and get the hell out of here. I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms. Enjoy your manipulation.

The USA is not America you retarded faggot. Anyone can be American but only those with a spine can be a true citizen in The UNITED STATES of America. The UNITED part here is what no one pays attention to anymore since the country is now full of coddled cowards and third world welfare collectors who want to bicker amongst themselves for the most gibs and to virtue signal instead of fending off the invaders creeping up from behind.

Attached: 1462310690_Black_Mirrors_cover_single.jpg (2555x2555, 1.07M)

Obviously it wouldn’t be exactly like they wanted, but their overall goal of trying to create a new Atlantis is not the path we’re on currently. Neither are we honoring their goal of keeping this country white. They knew diversity, whether it be diversity of culture or diversity of ideals, would lead to division. They warned about the dangers of special interests and the fracturing of America.

good post

>Invaders creeping up

Are the English coming with another wave? Jesus. I suppose it's better than Australians. But still very concerning

Which one warned of having factions within our state?

Fuck. Founding Father's were Hoppean Lolberts.

Read the Federalist Papers. They knew factions would be the death of this country.

People of European ancestry who share a common language and values, and who share a common faith in Jesus Christ.

Those are the only people who can really be considered American

I have. It's been a while though. Twas in high school. That was at least 5 years ago, more likely 7.

Specifically No. 9 and No. 10

I knew a family that had a dog similar to this. They had a gate with the sign that said ‘beware of dog’. If you walked up to the gate the dog would greet you, tail wagging, it would get all happy and friendly and let you pet it.

As soon as you open the gate and tried to enter it turned into a fucking chupacabra, barking, growing and showing it’s teeth, and snapping at you.

If the owner was with it then it was cool again.

Strangest fucking thing I’ve ever seen

I would completely support a resettlement of Asians to Australia and aussies to the west coast.

Good dog.

Anglo-Celtic ancestral origins and having 1/2 of their great-grandparents dying in this nation.

>be white country
>import tons of niggers
>North gives free ones citizenship
>civil war literally about muh niggers r muricans too

>the Federalist Papers
Cringe. Read the Anti-Federalist Papers. They tell the truth.