Why did we stop colonizing the world?

Why did we stop colonizing the world?

Attached: kf.jpg (1280x768, 254K)

jews

simple. we have everything we need, they have everything they need.

also war is frowned apon as of today.

Attached: 1529451707814.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Nothing left to conquer. Unless you honestly think the earth is flat and were surrounded by an icewall

and this too.

Attached: CHoUu5KUkAA9Flv.png (600x399, 148K)

>we

I think it's unironically America's fault. Everybody was happy being colonized until America told England to fuck off and spread the message of freedom, liberty, and revolution across the world.

>wuz

should I play civ3 or civrev2?

I usually play the series on snes, a mobile UI might be better than trackpad

Started running in to other white people

Never rev

It's too expensive.

redpill me please, what makes it bad?

>civrev2
First review on the page:
"A mockery of what civilization should be This game, although playable, takes all the core mechanics of civilization that we know and love then dumbs them down to the point that this game starts to have little to no strategy involved in it. If you're looking for a good strategy game and have a powerful device if recommend 2k's much truer port of xcom."

That didn't stop white nations, we just fought each other over the land. What really stopped it all and left us in this stagnant shit world was Nuclear weapons and the forming of of factions like the USSR, NATO, UN, etc, etc. Now nobody can do shit without the threat of being nuked off the planet or being sanctioned into economic oblivion.

I do love me some original Xcom

my device is shit tho, hence why I am playing civ3 and not civ6

I'm looking for something more than tactical though for once. Maybe I will stick to warcraft 3

> Now nobody can do shit without the threat of being nuked off the planet or being sanctioned into economic oblivion.
Unless Obama is President, then Crimea is up for grabs

Civ 4 is great

Who happened to be leader of the nation with most powerful nuclear arsenal at the time.

Yup, he was the ultimate pussy

Well the answer is prosaic and plain

We stopped becasue there is population growth large enough among us to do this - there is no force to colonize new lands.

Feritlity rate per woman is below replacment rate it most all western countries. It is so moslty since 60's to 70's. We are againg as society and dying.

Attached: demohistory1925-2005.jpg (469x400, 103K)

Attached: 4781498.jpg (498x902, 130K)

ww2 rebuilding and rise of the developing nations

Allen ur invite is expired

they ban my account today ~~zod