Why is it always ugly whites who are the most racist?

Why is it always ugly whites who are the most racist?

Beautiful white people always judge by character

Attached: 1540071392057.png (1396x716, 286K)

Ugly low rug whites have nothing to lose so they can be honest. We smart ones are even more racist and genocidal but act like jews and hide it behind cold inclusive smile until we don't need to.

>Judge by character.
Ahh, but you must understand my black friend, race corrolates with character, infact I have seen it as the best predicter of character with everyone I have ever interacted with.
Which is why I am always suprised when I find a civilised non-white, but it is such a rarity.

You got a loicense for that racism?

Attached: Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

Attached: Oldmanleaf.png (720x960, 456K)

>White People
>Beautiful
Choose 1

if you judged by character, there would be a lot more dead niggers

Even niggers are BTFOing bongs lmao

Attached: 1466138919867.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Racism? it's nothing of the sort.
It's simply observing reality.

Then why do Whites keep voting liberal.

>Beautiful white people
No such thing
That's why we need racemixing, to make our race less ugly

Attached: 1539810108279.jpg (564x963, 115K)

insecure because they're mutts

pretty much this

t.ugly white person

Chad here, not true at all

Attached: the-virgin-sip-the-chad-quench-primal-instincts-measure-local-28209941.png (500x333, 47K)

Then why do Whites vote Liberal. I keep hearing people on Jow Forums saying everyone thinks like them deep down yet all Whites vote liberal.

Nice shill thread. You’re definitely Black and not Middle Easter/Asian I can tell by your flag.

Based black man

Because ugly people are objectively the shittiest of people desu

You haven't lived until you've had a big scandinavian cock in your ass.

>That ugly person cope

Cry harder faggot.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

kek

If you have ever been in a corporate environment you will know that all of the people follow suit for the sake of their career and maintaining an image of mainstream thought leaves you out of controversy. The same people who are in such environments are usually the ones you are referring to as the ones that judge by character. You have no clue what they think of you.

Then why did you niggers reelect Merkel after 2 million refugees flooded your country and you got multiple terrorist attacks monthly.

Because not everyone is what I described, or is very politically unaware and assume the AfD have opinions they don't. Even if they in many cases agree with them.

>brown
>people
Choose 1

This, 6ft, blond hair, blue eyes, handsome lad. But I secretly want to build very unsafe rollercoasters for a certain tribe and kick out all the non-whites.

explain this

Attached: 1526747479696.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)