French education is so safe, divers and progressive

youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLM1UCc2M

Attached: 3.44.12.png (644x686, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st4haqshCMc
france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/paris-ile-de-france/val-de-marne/creteil-tu-me-mets-present-lyceen-braque-professeure-arme-air-comprime-1561748.html
ouest-france.fr/societe/justice/creteil-un-lyceen-menace-sa-prof-avec-une-arme-factice-deux-ados-places-en-garde-vue-6028642
lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/10/20/97001-20181020FILWWW00042-un-lyceen-arrete-apres-avoir-braque-sa-professeure.php
bfmtv.com/police-justice/creteil-un-lyceen-menace-sa-prof-avec-une-arme-pour-qu-elle-le-note-present-1548469.html
youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France is the biggest shithole in Europe.

Probably even the biggest shithole on this hemisphere.

Context?

Dindu Nuffin threatens teacher with gun because he thinks it's funny.

What context is there?

>Antifa Nigger is pointing a gun at fat white SJW woman.
>France is full of Antifa Muslims Kikes.
>France is fucked.

Fuck France

France, 2018.

France. 2018.

>France is fucked
There is no context. These savages have no goals in life and they just like to terrorize everyone around them.

How are people reacting?

No one cares. This is normal in France.

some nigger buttmad asking the teacher to write "present" on the book

WHAT the FUCK??i wanted to study in france to learn french

how did you let this happen, france? you were once prosperous and magnificent. now you're importing shitskins to dishonour your own history

>France, 2018. Colorized.

Niggers gonna nig

I have had a passport for nearly 10 years, and have never used it. There’s not a single country that appeals to me outside the USA anymore. I’m honestly safer running around screaming ‘nigger’ and wearing a klan hood in the ghetto then I would be in France, or any Muslim/African infested country.

>how did you let this happen, france?

Attached: 634.jpg (501x585, 85K)

france was always like that

Attached: 1539629166011.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

hey wtf france that's cultural appropriation of americans

France, 2018.

>France was always an African country.

hehe magnifique

Let the Anus of Europe enjoy their niggers. I couldn't care less for France

Attached: 1538601266815.jpg (810x960, 158K)

Who here likes the nigger more than her?

Attached: graffu.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Me honestly, that bitch isn't even reacting, I bet she thinks it's a toy or something. Total NPC. At least the nigger is "alive" in some sense, she seems like a beaten down and broken dog.

The "kid" threatens the female teacher to note him "present" - before he leaves the classroom to sell drugs or whatever - on the class register. If your family gets gibs and if the kids don't go to school, your gibs could be stopped. Also teachers are always leftists and they will defend these poor boys at all cost. If you are a normal kid in this kind of suburban highschool they don't notice you and they will always cheer for the stupidest nigs they can find. So I don't feel bad for this teacher.

She doesn't react because it could be perceived as a racist reaction. She would rather be dead than be labelled as a racist.

You guys dont have digital cards that tell you if you are present and when you leave school/university?

>She doesn't react because it could be perceived as a racist reaction.
>reacting to a gun in your face is racist
Wtf happened to white people? Why are we so pathetic now? Fucking hell I'm embarrassed honestly.

Is France completely fucked? How are the Southern parts, user?

Watch Lord of the Rings it will explain everything to you and what needs to be done.

This should go viral in France. Let the French people know the future they voted for.

No there is these kind of highschools everywhere. If you don't live in a good neighborhood your kids will have to go there.

No, the teacher notes the presences on a book and there is someone who come at the beginning of the class to collect it and compiled it on a computer. Generally it is a low paid student job

Why are you so behind technologically, ffs we implemented that in 2014 nation wide.

Costa Rica is a beautiful, safe country, user. Tons of whites live there too. I go every year. Don't really want to go anywhere else desu. Maybe Italy after Salvini cleans it up.

>Romania has better technology than France.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

In the school were I worked as a low paid student, some of the kids were older than me and still couldn't even write or read correctly and some were almost monkeys. (In the vid the nig is so dumb he first says "note me absent" and some of his friend corrects him and tells the teacher "no, note him present") One time I have to come write a report because one of them took a shit in the middle of the classroom. They can't use technology and the cards will be lost/broken, it would cost to much money to the school.

>One time I have to come write a report because one of them took a shit in the middle of the classroom.
Wtf even gypsies are more normal than this, nice future you have there France.

A real future doctor/scientist here. Diversity is our strength

>took a shit in the middle of the class room

Holy fuck my sides

We just got that same tech last year in all highschools and this year it will probably be put in middleschools.

holy shit france is finished lmao

Attached: 1403369330620.jpg (419x480, 81K)

What about us?

Attached: 76234835683.jpg (345x243, 22K)

>Colorized
I don't know if that was intentional but fucking kek

Would it help if I had said
>Coloredized

France is an African country

I've always loved traditional French culture, but it's really fucking hard to even like the French.

is this even being discussed in the french media?

Attached: applegate.jpg (400x400, 54K)

Teacher saw him eating fried chicken and asked whether he brought enough for the whole class.

If you are not living in a rich gated community by the French Riviera and sending your son or daughter to a école privée (private school) you are so out of luck as a French citizen.

This is the future they chose. France is an enemy nation now, there's no turning back for them.

Attached: 1494406950332.jpg (792x560, 66K)

this
jews
there are some places that are cool
this
lol, everything is for sale in Romania..
funny

youtube.com/watch?v=st4haqshCMc

>watch vid related
>About some guy in a small town who kills some piece of shit retard who would steal and threaten the locals constantly
>One night the retard got caught stealing and tried to attack the guy
>"murderer" stabs him in defence
>retard dies
>whole village comes to the guy's defence saying the piece of shit deserved it and was human scum
>"murderer" only gets 1 year of prison

comment section:
>"wtf stupid inbred racist village retards the dude didn't deserve to die he had a mental illness!!! wtf I hate my own country my diverse nigger filled cities are so much better"
>some guy points out the cities are even more filled with criminal thugs than the villages
>"shut up you racist inbred retard"

France deserves everything it gets

Attached: 1481779337941.jpg (600x576, 13K)

Any interesting beaches for surfing? Any I should avoid? Also, what do I need to do to go for a vacation besides passport? Vacation visa, vaccine?

Attached: 924747_orig.jpg (479x492, 61K)

i blame Derrida

Yes she's fired and the press is talking about it.
>france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/paris-ile-de-france/val-de-marne/creteil-tu-me-mets-present-lyceen-braque-professeure-arme-air-comprime-1561748.html

>ouest-france.fr/societe/justice/creteil-un-lyceen-menace-sa-prof-avec-une-arme-factice-deux-ados-places-en-garde-vue-6028642

>lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/10/20/97001-20181020FILWWW00042-un-lyceen-arrete-apres-avoir-braque-sa-professeure.php

>bfmtv.com/police-justice/creteil-un-lyceen-menace-sa-prof-avec-une-arme-pour-qu-elle-le-note-present-1548469.html

She likes niggers, that's her in this video having sex in the school.

Attached: 1513177275328.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

What the hell are these digital cards and why would anyone agree to wear one?

to be fair she looks like a feminist. he shouldve shot her 2bh

Well they are there there with the UK, but France is basically an African country.

>Context?
The current year.

>Threatening a teacher is unacceptable
>I have asked the national Minister for Education and the Minister of the Interior to
take measures to ensure that these actions are punished and forbidden in our schools
once and for all
Or, if you like:
>I've sent a strongly-worded letter and asked this young man to refrain from such naughty behaviour

Attached: wfegrtyuiop.png (1327x609, 51K)

I went in a school like this in college (middle school in the US)
I was lucky I didn't get hurt or anything, I also graduated top of the class. However, when I went into Lycée (highschool in the US), I literally had no idea what the class was about. Despite being the best in my class in middle school, I was still literally 3 fucking years behind because the nogs made the class go so fucking slow with all their chimp-outs and low intellect
I was told I needed to change plans, I had to left school and do something else. Now I have no qualifications and I work at minimum wage in shitty jobs
I am considering taking lessons again in the evening after work and earn my diploma. I don't think if this will help me with work, but at least I'm going to have it under my belt

Good man.

YO MY NIGGUH FRANCE IS WILD AS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

NIGGUHS IFFY UH

Attached: download (2).jpg (183x138, 5K)

How is it possible to grow up in this environment and not be redpilled on niggers?

Good luck user. Your self-discipline means you will succeed. Don't give up hope.

Because the indoctrination to not be racist is that deep. A lot of people are probably redpilled about them but can't speak up. This is literally proof that a nation trying to be tolerant is committing suicide.

holy fuck how was she not suspended earlier

Those of us that grew up in this environment are either redpilled or became niggers themselves. Some are also fucking dead I guess

is that actually the teacher? looks like someone with down syndrome.
also nigger has small dick

>we
post a picture of your nose

Attached: 1497727573906.jpg (500x499, 58K)

dont joke with me man, I have a cousin living in France, will my future nephews be exposed to this danger in school?

Attached: 20180808_082833.png (1080x1096, 1.1M)

What do you want me to say "I" like I'm supposed to be the one letting a nigger put a gun to my head? I don't hate myself but the idea that the quality of white people overall hasn't diminished highly in the last 70-100 years would just be a lie.

He's not joking. France is a 3rd world shithole.

post a picture of your nose

Fake news. Schools in France are gun free zones.

Libtrad nigger lovers will defend this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You first.

only when you deliver

I used to get frustrated at conjugating verbs also

KeK and they didn’t find rpgs in French Muslim centers

I think they know, they just dont care

youtu.be/Gy9kZ-eISIU new video by GOP spread the word, vote early and get everyone to vote red.

>threatening the teacher with a gun by asking him to write "present" and not "absent" on the time sheet

Honestly this shit is hilarious.

>roll into class 20 minutes late
>teacher says you're marked absent
>sucksteeth.jpg
>whip out gun
>simply have her mark you present and don't pocket check her
>have homie video tape
>make international news as the realest

Attached: smang.jpg (951x693, 80K)

You just described poondians.

lol, I'm a full blown white racist but I hate the fact that i'm literally laughing along with the camera man. Why deny it? There's something funny about this. Which makes it hard to fully hate them. I know a lot of you cunts agree with me lol.

Attached: 1410844343768.jpg (389x318, 25K)

Why not laugh? The whites who defend these things are like a set of cement shoes on their own race. They have nothing to offer outside of the possibility that they might change their ways. Anything that brings about or speeds up that change is a good thing.

Attached: tired frenchie.png (1416x1333, 307K)

>full blown white racist
>not mad at niggers acting like niggers and ruining a white country
Lol DudE sO FuNnY

The only thing that surprises me is that the nigger got hold of a gun in France and how calm the teacher is taking a gun pointed to her head.

Diversity is our strength bigots. You guys are Nazis. I feel better now that I've called you that.

Attached: 1539050075047m.jpg (1024x705, 57K)