When will this fucking piece of shit die? I honestly thought the Soros thing was a meme...

When will this fucking piece of shit die? I honestly thought the Soros thing was a meme. I've started researching The Open Society Foundation and fell into a rabbit hole. It's utterly insane how many leftist groups he funds and how much he is behind. This guy is a real life James Bond villain.

Attached: George Soros.jpg (920x613, 26K)

>I honestly thought the Soros thing was a meme.
He is a meme. His human form is now a vessel for a meme gone wrong.

And Trump is IRL batman.

That's cute. Babbies first red pill.
Wait 'til you find out about Georges bosses.

>Wait 'til you find out about Georges bosses.
They're following memes too you meme flag faggot.

Whats it to you faggot, Long live Soros!

He is the original pepe

True philanthropist and a good person. He is what i want to be some day.

Evil boomers never die.

jews don't die, they return to the demonic plane

>Small brain: Soros
>Medium brain: Trilateral Comission, Bilderberger
>Brain starts transcending: Freemasons, Illuminati, Rosicrucians
>Brain leaves the subtransmission zone under the 5th dimension: Protocols of Elders of Zion. French revolution was a mistake
>Brain enters the Agartha inside the Hollow Earth: Esoteric Hitlerism

>True philanthropist

Attached: 3964.jpg (900x594, 126K)

He is literally the most destructive human ever to walk the earth. Nobody even comes close. Evil is not strong enough of a word. There's not enough suffering he could experience that would suffice.

Freedom is a wonderful thing. Get on board or be left behind.

It doesn't matter if he dies, others will take his place to continue their globalist agenda.

>others will take his place to continue their globalist agenda.
They're all NPCs following memes.

Not if we nuke Moloch from orbit.

Is there anyone else on his level though? Is there anyone else pushing as hard as he is?

The Vatican

Attached: soros god.png (664x643, 58K)

>transcending the physical realm and becoming a planar form: jews

So, he realizes his methods aren't working and are actually helping create more right wing voters then?

>This guy is a real life James Bond villain.

yes, he is. now, wait until you start discovering and learning about the people above him, who make him look like a friendly day care teacher in comparison.

the papal bloodlines are so far above soros that he is a literal peon in standing/rank next to them. you want names, i'm sure; breakspear, farnese, aldobrandini, orsini, and i have forgotten the other line that rounds out the top five families on earth, which have eight lower families rounding out the top 13, who have the people we know as illuminati aka the supposed top 13 families who are actually the front men out in public to take the blame. bloodlines such as rothschild, collins, rockefeller, russel & van duyn, who are the top five of their level - the lower elite.

>people above him
Looks like I need some redpills. I didn't know there were people above him.

just research the names in my previous post. you will find more information than you could digest in a life time. fair warning; if you are smart enough to connect the dots, you are going to have your world view shaken, even if you are already someone who is anti-establishment and has an idea of how the world really works. these people use unspeakably dark methods and their reach is so pervasive, so strong that it will instill a sense of cosmic horror in any person with a soul. so remember to not get stuck & instead look for the positive forces working against the dark, who are at this time winning bigly. enough said, this is your journey. good luck.

question is why are they promoting trannyism to kids

The reason is that no white incel that knows about him wants to rise up and assassinate that kike because it will take them away from video games & hentai

Attached: 1508051993404.jpg (504x492, 60K)

Lol I just knew he feels like a God when he watches migrants coming into the country, lmao.

He's a world-class philosopher.

Bah,
You think the global Jewish cabal is one man
Its influence goes all the way to the top
All US politicians must submit to the kikes

Attached: Mitt-Romney-at-wailing-wall-comical-one_zpsb669fa98.jpg (560x373, 32K)

He never lived.
As NPC as they come

Attached: 1539474958837.jpg (630x630, 63K)

I can't do it cause I have a family to feed.
NPC