Why not we have militia against this at the border?

I'm gonna bet my money that Trump will not defend the southern border from these Aztec and mayan rape babies. My thing is that why don't we form militias and supplement border soldiers to shoot any of these taco Bell smelling montezumas.

Attached: 181017-caravan-guatemala-honduran-migrants-se-253p_d0c508e7d392fee5f3c021734d954686.fit-760w.jpg (760x508, 127K)

Because jewish courts will bring you to the electric chair.

First the jews have to swerve, then we could do such things

just fucking kill them all
in the past few years all of my humanity and compassion for others has disappeared
just fucking kill them all

The hunter does not shoot in every direction, he waits until the cirumstances are perfect to give the shot.

We have the minuteman project. The ACLU is trying to sue them I think. There are also some renegade citizens, thank fuck for them, who watch the borders and 'arrest' illegals until immigration can pick them up. Have you been to the AZ borders, I was there a year ago, you can't just walk in you know.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say Kill them all!

Attached: wefwedfwr.jpg (474x253, 14K)

> (OP) (You)
>We have the minuteman project. The ACLU is trying to sue them I think. There are also some renegade citizens, thank fuck for them, who watch the borders and 'arrest' illegals until immigration can pick them up. Have you been to the AZ borders, I was there a year ago, you can't just walk in you know.

Sauce please

>claiming for month eu is lost
>cant protect their borders
>larp us military will open fire if in the same position
>all a dream of an npc army
>

>Wants to open fire on unarmed civilians, many women
Im sure CNN would orgasm themselves to death if you did

I concur

The exterminator kills everything

dont shoot the women, i wanna get a wife

Oh no, think of CNN!

literally this

They will all be placed in a camp and then deported if they make it to the border.

Wasted digits

How do you think public opinion would shift if you did this? Just curious

Acting with force is like handing your enemy a big fucking iron rod and saying "please hit me over the head repeatedly"

Fucking this and sentry guns, you cross the line, you get shot.

I think a lot of us feel this way

Attached: 1526323300594.png (900x906, 901K)

Attached: rykiik.png (500x333, 252K)

We need to suspend elections and deal with the internal insurrection in this country.

Why not you seem native speaker of English?

i know just the guy

Attached: Djx0dt0W0AAhQKs.jpg (478x832, 109K)

just wait until global warming gonna kick in big time and crops begin to fail. this 200 some people is nothing

Attached: Dm35UTEW0AErZzX.jpg (890x668, 155K)

You faggots cant even carry guns. Only talk about things you know, like eating shit and taking in refugees to rape your cuck country.

yes. if the political activists march to the US, the people financing them should be prosecuted, extradited if required

Based and citizenpilled

Attached: 597.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Underrated

militias are all talk but no action. They like to play soldiers in the woods, but when shit like this happens they're no where to be seen. Mark my words... they will do shit.

The president sees this situation as it is presented, an assult against the People of the United States. We are under attack and the enemy must be stopped. Done! Look up state by state militia laws and fon't be stupid shill.

Clothes don't make the the man.
Clothes make the fat man look delusional.

How can we accelerate this?

Based on the way you write, our militias are too busy getting rid of you to get rid of these. But we'll get around to it. Promise. Soon.

>Why no we have
Porque no tenemos
GET OUT

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 69K)

Exactly what I was thinking. If immigrants knew there was a firing squad waiting for them, they'd turn around.

So what is the solution then, Sven? If these people reach the border we have to hear their asylum claims and release them until their hearing, which can take years. They disappear into the general population and don't show up to court. At least a show of force would demonstrate that we won't just go quietly into the night as our nation descends into being a Brazil tier multicultural hellscape.

The border patrol is going to be between us and them, they will all get mass arrested and put into camps before most of them get deported. We would have to wait until they openly attack the border patrol.

The last thing they'll hear is "EAT BOLT GUN XENOS SCUM!"

Attached: BloodAngelsAssaultMarines.jpg (1280x1180, 234K)

Waste of digits.

>be average american
>see democrats demanding open borders
>see democrats chanting "abolish ice"
>see invasion of ungrateful spics zerg rushing out country

Kavanaugh Hearings 2.0 for the democrats, coming to a midterm election night near you.