DIXIE THREAD

Attached: 1518742676183.jpg (1200x896, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
dixiememories.com/files/AOT battle flags.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-SJD7FvdA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7bH7Gaa7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slavshit supporting nigger importing anglos
yep

Bump

Attached: ta-government-that-fears-arms-in-the-hands-of-its-15754075-1.png (530x523, 466K)

Attached: 1517605563347.jpg (1400x890, 469K)

t. lost a war twice to Anglos and Russians

Get raped again.

Attached: 1527947547050.jpg (480x600, 75K)

Attached: Robert-E-font-b-Lee-b-font-and-Confederate-Lieutenant-font-b-General-b-font-Stonewall.jpg (1000x1080, 365K)

Attached: dimebag-darrell.jpg (320x480, 38K)

Attached: dimebag.jpg (500x622, 52K)

Attached: dimebagVW.jpg (500x622, 280K)

I'm going to support whoever I find to be courageous and fighting for a good course. That's what the Dixie lads were - they chose to fight despite all odds for their land and for their freedom. I can respect that. That's what many people ight now should aspire to be.

Attached: 1518742751812.jpg (940x723, 265K)

Attached: dimebagVW2.jpg (2560x1548, 2.94M)

Why was the confederate first lady black. And why does a Russian care about the American civil war? It would be like an American posting, praising chechens, just odd.

Attached: Varina_Howell_Davis_Jefferson.jpg (879x1000, 105K)

Well, you can praise chechens if you find them worth being praised. Its all about personal attitude.

Serious question. Say the south had won. Would the two parts been able to coexist and maybe merge back together peacefully forming a better nation. Or would there have been too much bad blood resulting in a stagnant nation that didn't grow and prosper?

It would be odd for an American to care enough to have an opinion about that, yet here you are obsessed with American history.

There is nothing odd about caring about the world around you. Some people were great and did extraordinary things, its quite logical to look up to them despite their nationality.
I suppose they would reunite eventually. Would have probably been hard like S. and N. Koreas right now, but eventually it would happen.

good course =/= importing niggers because jewish ship owners told you.

The struggle wasn't for importing slaves per se, but for the freedom to make their own decisions.

Jews controlled the confederacy, just because they sent white men to die didn't mean the letter had any saying

I love reading about the confederacy too. God bless Robert E. Lee and fuck Dinesh D'Souza.

Attached: 1531192286770.jpg (600x508, 91K)

"Let's all go die! SAVE THE NIGGERS!"

Attached: NPickleC.png (380x506, 58K)

looks like he's shielding his face from the camera

Attached: TheQuartering.png (474x502, 705K)

Though I disagree with slavery (though not because it is inhumane but rather allows for the concentration of power into the hands of a few indivduals and limits scientific advancements) I still admire the South.

If I were american in those times I would have joined the south side, even though I find the flag design repulsive. Bonnie blue is 10 times more pleasant to the eye because the colours are not so contradictive.

Attached: Bonnie_Blue_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (1280x853, 14K)

Your opinion is gay

That's okay because I myself am not actually gay, unlike you. Neck yourself

Btw the current american flag design is disgusting too. Fucking crabsticks.

West TN here

She wasn't black. That's been proven over and over and the rumor only started every time aristocrats got mad at Davis throughout the Confederacy's existence.

Merging back together would've only happened if the north made tons of concessions or the south's economy completely tanked. That said another war would've happened eventually, especially if we assume the world wars still happened.

The Russian flag is three shit ugly contrasting colors.

Much prettier than american though.

Slave importing was banned long before the Confederacy came into existence and the Confederacy continued the practice.

>"The republican party is the party of Lincoln! Dems are racist! Escape the plantation!" repeats increasingly worried redneck while waving the confederate flag

Lol you idiotic racists never fail to amaze me. Hopefully one day you'll only be able to wave that flag inside prisons when you end up jailed for hate speech

God bless the Slavs, from Dixie.

Attached: 92D65BA3-BB3D-4597-A92D-EEA9B50D47E1.jpg (800x572, 53K)

It's incredibly hilarious how fucking delusional you are. Your flag isn't much different from the US flag. But each to their own.

At least Vinnie's with him now.

The very same colors as your flag, moron

Mine has stars. He's the retard for not realizing they are the same colors.

Attached: 22228329_133198123990883_4363442210570484779_n.jpg (540x607, 57K)

Attached: 22406187_250649158795739_224912573499752960_n.jpg (226x327, 21K)

Attached: nathan-bedford-forrest-statue-confederate-ap-17234836498734.jpg (1200x630, 137K)

Attached: REL.jpg (450x563, 39K)

Attached: Plantation Pepe.jpg (624x434, 108K)

Attached: 21728418_1959441824333873_8038954801087252621_n.jpg (664x960, 77K)

Anyone else in SCV here?

Attached: 20799518_10155916238102446_508948539588933755_n.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Niggers, beaners and white trash China or Russian please nuke ASAP before they die out from their own stupidity

Eligible but never joined. Also eligible to the Sons of Union Veterans due to southern unionist ancestors. I see the SCV guys all the time though due to some being part of the same local historical society I'm in including the remaining relatives of General Forrest.

Local unit did nothing when commies vandalized our memorial.

Jefersson had a chocolate queen? Based AF. Also Americans comment on who were the good guys in Russian civil war all the time so how is this any different?

I don't support either side, I despise Confederate policies because they were bad for later generations, but I appreciate their music and style.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

Attached: 1539715257564.jpg (640x800, 37K)

Attached: Phil_Anselmo_Pantera_Down_48283903df764.jpg (483x600, 59K)

South would only have won had Lee not been pushed back after Gettysburg. Had that not happened, draft riots would have increased, public support for the war tanked, and peace talks would have happened soon after. After decades of skirmishing along the borders, trade would resume, and the two countries would be able to develop independently I think.

There isn't a single reason to like the confederates. Even if they were right on the states rights issue, they were an army of poor working class fighting on behalf of 1% of the population that used slave labor in an economy that was going to be made obsolete in 30 years by the industrial revolution and the source of all the discord among americans too this day with their actions.

Sam Houston was right when he said the South was wrong in seceding and not just battling out the ideas legally and economically.

Attached: 2000px-Texas_flag_map.svg.png (2000x1952, 86K)

Most were working class farmers fighting against invasion of their homeland. If you can't sympathize with that you may be retarded.

Realistically America hasn't been in a legitimate war since 1812 at best. General Smedley Butler put it best in War is a Racket. The Civil War was about economics. So was every war America fought in after.

That's nearly the same flag as Somalia.

Bonnie Blue was a thing long before Somalia's and Bonnie Blue was in reference to the Republic of West Florida.

In one way it was a Marxist assault on America; North and South.

Marxists supported the union. Marx wrote propaganda pieces for the union, was pen pals with Lincoln, and sent Marxist volunteers from Europe to join the Union Army.

Who doesen't like historical underdogs? If South didn't have the economy it did I think modern US would have far less black people, but their people couldn't have predicted how world is now. Also I've heard talks of how Lincoln thought about sending blacks back to Africa but after his assassination nobody in Union gave a fuck about that. It was segregation until 21st century and now it is what it is.

I think they were brave to pick up arms against enemy that was superior to them in every way and they managed to do somewhat good in what battles they fought because they had good leaders.

World Wars most likely wouldn't have happened without Southern boys being sent in as cannon fodder. For sure WWI wouldn't have ended like it did since USA wouldn't have come to Britain's rescue

Lincoln only really talked about deportation when it was politically advantageous to him. He was a real snake in the grass about saying what was good for him at any given moment.

Hey y'all! It's a cold one in Southeast Tennessee. Stay warm frens!

Only thing wrong with American flag is that the blue area is over-saturated with stars.

Attached: Betsy-Ross-Flag.jpg (1280x1034, 140K)

Head a little further north to the Smokys and you'll be in good shape, bud. In the 50's up in Knoxville right now

The strips look like a prison uniform. Fitting.

Lincoln gave up on deportation after constantly getting rebuked by abolitionists and secessionists alike. He held a special meeting with black leaders about it and all of them were against Lincoln on the subject. Lincoln erased any mention of deportation out of the final draft of the Emancipation Proclamation and gave citizenship to blacks who fought in the army. That said deportation was brought up some after Lincoln. Grant suggested it and it was shot down. Marcus Garvey set up an entire back to Africa movement but was blatantly sabotaged but even if he wasn't you can notice in his speeches frustration at the lack of interest of blacks reclaiming their heritage in Africa and making Africa great.

There must have been a strong "SJW" movement in 1800's already if that kind of plan was stopped and even talking about it was controversial. If deportation of other ethnicity didn't have much support like 150 years ago then when did it? Old times were more liberal than people think.

Get your Dixie flags here ROLL TIDE

Attached: 1521387057793.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

dixiememories.com/files/AOT battle flags.html

It was only controversial because the black population was relatively small and the cost to deport them all was high.

It's 57° on Watts Bar right now, but I swear it feels 40 after that warm sun went over the Cumberland Plateau.

In terms of American history the closest thing to deportation was the Trail of Tears but that was only moving them from one side of the nation to another. Really the Trail of Tears left a bad taste in America's mouth afterwards anyway and might've played a role in why few were particularly gung-ho about taking on the extremely expensive and complicated process of sending blacks across the ocean to Liberia.

A stiff breeze will put the chill in your bones when it dips below 60 around here. The crickets are chirping though, so it makes a nice night to sit out on the front porch rocker and have a cold beer

That and the blacks mostly self-segregated to begin with. It really wasn't an issue worth dealing with for most people

Do you mean the flag that everyone thinks is the confederate flag or the actual flag, like this one, although there were others

Attached: Confederate_flag_of_Fort_Jackson,_LA,_US.jpg (1024x869, 143K)

I'm inclined to agree but mostly because my ocd is triggered by asymmetry.

Tennessee checking in, kinda chilly here in /Appalachia/

aaayyyyyy did you catch any of that rain round abouts 9 or 10?

Who doesn't study grozny? Those shit sure showed how to make it painful to take a city. Course then Ivan just dropped a hammer on it.

NC rebel reporting in.

Attached: FB0861F2-3F9B-4AB5-B768-CB4F623ED5AE.png (416x434, 28K)

Slavery hurt poor southern whites the most. A New England yankee wouldn't give a shit what's done with blacks and rich aristocratic plantation owners are profiting off of them. If anyone supported Lincoln's deportation ideas it would've been southern unionists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-SJD7FvdA

share in my song friends

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It was about the federal government overruling the laws of individual states. Outlawing slavery was just the tipping point. We were already heading in the direction of a civil war before that. Have you ever seen confused Euros on Jow Forums discuss American laws that are legal at the state level but illegal at the federal level? That's what the war was fought over. In the current year, the federal government could easy toss all of our Colorado pot smokers in jail if it wanted to, but since they're relatively harmless and would cause a lot of unrest (like the unrest that lead to the civil war), it doesn't.

So blacks were imported because it wasn't most people's problem or business, but also they weren't deported for the very same reason. It was pretty useless war when it comes to race, blacks weren't slaves anymore but they were still quite low-class people. Maybe freeing slaves and ending segregation would have happened anyway. youtube.com/watch?v=Dh7bH7Gaa7g

>GJ TODAY BOYS IM OFF TO DO SOME SCOUTING FOR A NIGHT ATTACK TO FINISH OFF FIGHTIN JOE PLS DONT BLOW MY FUCKING HEAD OFF ON THE WAY BACK FROM ENEMY LINES LOL

It's almost like the war wasn't really about slavery

Threatening secession when the union wasn't going your way was common anyway. New England almost pulled the trigger with the Hartford Convention when they complained that the south controlled the union. At least two of the Hartford Convention's main points was basically just demanding power to be taken away from the south. It only failed because Andrew Jackson started kicking ass in the War of 1812.

YEE YEE YEE

fuck the confederacy you asshole kids do not understand shit about history .

the confederacy did not make people with large slave plantations fight it was a rich mans war and a poor mans fight .
one slave cost about as much as a 2018 sports car so these big slave owners were fucking loaded . there was a reason what when states voted to leave the union that places like east tennessee and western north carolina and western virginia were against leaving because like today the main population is the white working poor .

Attached: Newton-knight.jpg (535x642, 165K)

Plenty of Confederate officers were rich men and many of them died for it, not that you're entirely wrong. The Confederate conscription laws that let plantation owners who had a certain amount of slaves be exempt was bullshit. That said Newton Knight isn't a good representative of southern unionist beliefs and Hollywood only chose him because he was fucking black chicks and was a giant abolitionist.

>Rich people make war

Wow you're so much more enlightened then the rest of us. I'm glad you informed me on this thing that's definitely not common sense at all.

Please do tell more

Attached: drool.jpg (442x500, 8K)