How could anyone ever hate the Jews?

Look how nice they are. They delayed bulldozing over one of the villages in the West Bank. Now that's considerate.
timesofisrael.com/israel-delays-planned-demolition-of-west-bank-bedouin-village/

Attached: 75964756.png (498x550, 447K)

bediun are not even palestinians, they are semi nomanic and work in the israeli army as scouts,
they have sided with israel numerous times and all they get for it is having the few material possess they have getting bulldozed or confiscated, thats how.

I find out have they've been performing the most perfectly executed genocide for the past 60 years, and no Government one has said anything about it.

*find it hilarious

those traitorous pieces of shit deserve everything kikes do to them

Agreed. Israel has the right to expand its territory. I'm sure you'll feel the same when they take half of Iraq for greater Israel.

Attached: .jpg (777x437, 58K)

fucking gods fucking chosen mother fuckers right there

if i fully submitted to jews and let them lord over me for scraps (which Bedouins have done) then yes i deserve whatever is coming

You're not welcome in Europe when they come knocking.

yes i am since it is after all a European supported invasion so i have the moral justification to invade Europe

If you're looking for the backers, address your concerns to USA.
I'm pretty sure they're not that hard to find since they already own you.

>reciprocal invasion rights
How high do you even have to be to do something like that.

Lmao, Bedouins have actually fought for Israel in 1948. That's what you get for siding with Israel

>they have sided with israel numerous times

They fully deserve the bulldozing. The kikes deserve to be bulldozed into mass graves tho.

it's not a village really , beduyins build shitty shacks and shit all over the place that will probably blow over when a gust of wind comes . the reason they're not eager to bulldoze that shit is because it pisses off the palestinians on whose territory the beduyin shit is probably on .

Attached: F130210NS08.jpg (1600x1066, 421K)

you're right USA does have a larger share in backing Israel
however the Atlantic is significantly harder to cross than the Mediterranean so that's that
just basic NAP
as old as mammals

Jews are closer to Muslims and Muslims closer to Jews then either are to Christcucks. The Jewish people sided with the Muslims during the Crusades. Historically Muslims were much better to Jews. This is all fact. One day it will become clear again.

Attached: negev3.jpg (723x1024, 92K)

>because it pisses off the palestinians

Isn't that the whole point? Or are you kikes now playing tame to not lose trumps funding?

Everybody knows you cunts are just going to build settlements on top of it and proclaim Eretz Israel. Why do you even bother?

I bet you anglo-saxons weren't half as nice with the native americans.

Christcucks aren't white so you're wrong.

It's a myth that we slaughtered the American Indians. They killed more of each other than we did and usually when we were doing it it was because we were helping a tribe fight a war.

>just basic NAP
>as old as mammals
I don't think any of that is true.

>a literal christcuck flag poster

they keep getting their shit bulldozed because they have no respect for the lands and properties of others , unless you have a huge fence or people to scare them off they'll just roll up and start building their shitty shacks in your territory .

there's plenty of land where the state approved their municipal authorities to permit them to do their shit but they keep disregarding it and building on the lands of negev kibutsim\ranchers .

a lot of the more barren places in the negev belong to the IDF , a lot of these places are where IDF tank artillery and infantry exercises happen . i cant tell you how many times when i served in the army i heard about them building shacks in the middle of the artillery training range or grazing their animals there , i've even seen a camel that had an M109 howitzer shell land next to it because the retarded beduyin herder forgot the camel in the artillery range .

>they keep getting their shit bulldozed because they have no respect for the lands and properties of others
Shit I guess we should bulldoze your homes. Israel thinks they fucking own us.

they are basically wildlife

don't see it happening while Israel is bullying it's way in the middle east
try to pull a cat's tail and get ready to be scratched

kys inbred devil worshiper

when the bedoyin are'nt fucking with the palestinians both the beduyin and palestinians are fucking with israelis so we'd rather have them pissed at each other and vandalizing each others shit .
you're sort of right in the sense that there was an early ideological movement to settle the negev (and north of the country) . poeple saw this as some weird zionist idealist vision to have lots of new settlements there but most people didnt care about that shit. now it's happening to a lesser extent because the army can use all the cheap,empty land and witht he army moving in a lot of people are moving south to work on all the new bases they're building and all the service industries that support the people there .

>they keep getting their shit bulldozed because they have no respect for the lands and properties of others
oh the irony

>genocide
>population increases fivefold in 60 years

Wait, that's the wrong kind of bank

>try to pull a cat's tail and get ready to be scratched
I'm almost positive cats weren't the first mammals. I think it was some kind of shrew but I can't say for sure since I haven't seen Jurassic Park in quite some time.

>6 million killed in the gas ovens
>6 points on the star
>6 sides on the cube
it makes me think

Attached: balfour declaration.jpg (300x396, 44K)

Palestinians will convert to Judaism and assimilate into the Jewish State. Many of them are already starting to LARP as Israelite. I give it like 3-4 generations.

they're nomad herders , other then getting some toyotas,phones, and solar panels in recent years they've been living in the same way for thousands of years .

they really know their way around the desert and are desert combat experts which is why they have their own special desert combat unit in the idf .

but they're far off from humans
and still share the NAP principle

how is it ironic ?

who is genociding the bedoyins?. other then... you know ..modernity and urbanization.

dont be messing with the bedwins

they are like rowan trees

nah

Then you will go down there and you will protest for them.

Ok, i see. That's some insight on the situation.

Stop messing with the meme flags, you dirty gipsy.

How about Babylonian and the Gods return?

Gypsy has the etymology of Egyptian, did you know that?

Probably too blinded by your own hatred to observe God's creation with clarity I imagine.

>but they're far off from humans
Are they though? Can anything made by man be so far removed from him as to be truly free from his cruelly imposed morality? When we cast the domestic feline in our ideal image of it did we not remake it's mind to better align with ours? Did we not reshape it's soul to reflect what we desire to see in ourselves? Can the creation ever escape the will of the maker or is it forever bound to simply be an extension of his being?

that would be as cringy as israeli larping

cats were probably self-domesticated like humans
it's a big exaggeration to call them made by man

Yeah that's true.