South African shitskins begin stealing land from human land owners

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-19/south-africa-city-begin-confiscating-land-whites-national-test-case

They are trying to make it look 'ok' by taking land that is privately owned but 'not currently being used'. Complete B.S.

This is the shitskin failed race in action.

Attached: sa1_0.jpg (500x288, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu
sahistory.org.za/article/pre-1500
globalsecurity.org/military/world/rsa/history-early-2.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

African clay for the Africans bitch. If the whites in SA don't like it they should go back to Europe

Hey look its Western colonization but In reverse

I feel the same. Sell the land and move. Let the animals starve themselves, and them come back and get the land for free in a generation.

It's not a bad thing. In less than a year millions of niggers will die of famine.

Those 'natives' didn't even live there until the white man made the land into farmland.

Except there weren't any niggers in South Africa when the Dutch arrived.

Planet of the apes: South Africa

>human land owners
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA subtle one

Whites for Europe, blacks for Africa

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

Earth for Whites and North East Asians. If your species collective IQ is below 95 it's genocide

The nigger is using the wombs of our women to sow our destruction.

Attached: 1539629166011.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

Just let South Africa descend into a chaos. Let them do whatever they want, and they will destroy themselves.

Would you faggots say the same thing if this happens in America 90 years down the line?
The Whites in Africa were almost 50% of the population in the 1900s after all

South Africa feeds the entire continent
If it goes the route of Zimbabwe we are looking at mass starvation on a scale not seen before
Buckle up lads

white people stole it to begin with

Attached: 1540075066173.png (374x229, 29K)

Of course they would. Giving up any ground is a loss

Attached: sten gun.jpg (904x1169, 65K)

seems legit.
The best treat to they can may is switch all white south africans to Europe and niggers go back AIDSfrica.

>no lathe or mill required
That's why the sten is a pos.

orange man racist

Attached: Dpfl_f3XoAAmTud.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Khoisans have been in South Africa since the BCs.

And, contrary to what pol claims, even the Bantus have been in South Africa since about AD 600. About 1,000 years before Europeans arrived.

If you don’t believe me here are some articles about the arrival of Bantu in South Africa.

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu

sahistory.org.za/article/pre-1500

Bantus were in South Africa for 1,000 years before whites, as I discussed in my previous post. The Jow Forums pol website is the only source I can find claiming that whites were in South Africa before Bantus.

And the white apartheid government coined the term natives to refer to blacks. (Both Bantu and Khoisan.) Blacks did not come up with that term themselves.

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

Nice post (((user)))

The Zulus are the only Bantu tribe native to the area and they are on the side of the whites against the ANC

Khoisans aren't the ones stealing the land now you fuckstick, they cant because most of them were genocided by the xhosa tribe.

I wonder why so many africans flocked to the evil racist south africa that the black population quadrupled. Must've been a terrible place eh

fucking niggers

>The Whites in Africa were almost 50% of the >imagine being this deluded

Niggers in SA kill red pilled niggers quicker than whites.
We need to save the few red pilled niggers!