ITT: We Expose Trump As Kike Puppet

Attached: 599489373b9731f3bf8d181c60f56197ccbc6bf9cbecd5196d6ec5d502e39e2c.png (1774x679, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X43HieKvsFg
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/08/sheldon-adelson-trump-middle-east-policy
google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-39033934
google.com/amp/s/foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/28/mattiss-last-stand-is-iran/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-45647863
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/21/politics/pompeo-iran-threat-interview/index.html
foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-could-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat
rt.com/news/441153-yemen-food-saudi-coalition/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/08/saudi-arabia-build-oil-port-yemen-al-mahra-sources-180820082111526.html
youtu.be/HqI4wkIrDdM
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0BQALRpGA
youtu.be/fmh8zYyAgbc
youtu.be/PZ0BQALRpGA
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI
youtu.be/QXBzXjGlUZI
youtu.be/qnd1LrdxmdY
youtu.be/ZB0gKnlO-SA
youtu.be/bD8VtSoXFh0
youtu.be/sap-miOXYlE
youtu.be/WwLq8xqzVDk
youtu.be/d47oH8PS_QY
youtu.be/8ZbqlXIISQQ
youtu.be/lA_NSRBKvmA
youtu.be/3CSEjI0BZow
youtu.be/pbxrQbBlEf0
youtu.be/xnBktxnS_Nc
youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
youtu.be/NVCQaykEsWg
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/mattis-says-i-believe-there-was-a-chemical-attack-in-syria-idUSKBN1HJ2ES
youtu.be/sCmb3tiN4Pc
youtu.be/7SlVw9Zz15Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1537602716892.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

Trump's economy is great. If your NPC programming allows it why don't you look for a better job.

Attached: 1539568818264.jpg (620x1010, 205K)

Attached: 1539545606416.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

When he ends up in a war with Iran and makes the whole republican movement look stupid you will regret what you have done by supporting a Jew backed candidate, remember they always stab you in the back.

Fuck off Soros, you ugly kike.

Attached: 1521072451653.jpg (280x280, 5K)

youtu.be/X43HieKvsFg

Meanwhile...
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/08/sheldon-adelson-trump-middle-east-policy

Sheldon Adelson is the real puppet master

Sheldon Adelson the richest Jew in the world Net Worth:US$43.4 billion (June 2018)

he could have went to war in Ukraine after he won the election.
NATO and Russia had tanks lined up and Russia even sent bait in the form of a navy ship to sit just outside the international boundary line.
Worthless shit eating child

It's not about a war with Russia its about a self fufilling prophecy in the middle East, would will learn

Pay attention to who Trump fires and when…

Rex Tillerson: google.com/amp/s/freebeacon.com/national-security/tillerson-fired-rogue-bid-save-iran-nuke-deal/amp/

H.R McMaster: google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-39033934

Mattis: google.com/amp/s/foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/28/mattiss-last-stand-is-iran/amp/

Now pay attention to who he replaces them with (((Trump))) is a neocon kike loving peace of shit that tricked you all.

John Bolton: google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-45647863

Mike Pompeo: google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/21/politics/pompeo-iran-threat-interview/index.html

General Mattis: foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-could-leave-administration-hes-sort-of-a-democrat

Also iran war when?

In prep for war with Iran, Saudi & US must FIRST secure alternative shipping route for OIL (pic related)

As Yemen removed their US puppet, and is now allied with Iran, this is why Saudi & (((US))) are bombing the crap out of the poorest country in the middle east.

Saudi are even targeting FOOD PRODUCTION.

Total scum

> rt.com/news/441153-yemen-food-saudi-coalition/

Ultimately its ALL for the Kikes, to start the Iran War.

Attached: 1539478457763.png (1355x1097, 456K)

And now look Saudi Arabia is building an oil port in Yemen.

aljazeera.com/news/2018/08/saudi-arabia-build-oil-port-yemen-al-mahra-sources-180820082111526.html

youtu.be/HqI4wkIrDdM

Can't believe Jow Forums has become this compromised they unironically think Israel is based

ITT WE SUCK A DICK

>Swede flag
Honestly not suprised

>this image
This doesn't even make sense

>ITT: We Expose Trump As Kike Puppet
ITT: Hey goys look away right over here while we do another false flag

Imagine rooting for extremist Muslim Iranians who fund terror over your own country just cause they hate Israel. Pure cringe. You can’t refute this without saying “saudis bad too”

Read you fag

Attached: Trump Zionist puppet 2.png (613x907, 200K)

Please don't tell me you're being serious LMAO

Imagine rooting for a country that controls our government and politics.

Crazy how quick he turned and no one called him out for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0BQALRpGA

That video is fucked especially if you know the implications of them building the temple.

Attached: 1518161801031.jpg (736x310, 40K)

>mfw the guardian
o i am laffin
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot
>in all fields

FLAG HONESTLY NOT SURPRISED

You fucking fag it's a fact Sheldon Adelson funded the Trump campaign and that Trump is close friends with him.

Videos so far exposing Trump as kike faggot.

youtu.be/fmh8zYyAgbc
youtu.be/PZ0BQALRpGA
youtu.be/YW4CvC5IaFI
youtu.be/QXBzXjGlUZI
youtu.be/qnd1LrdxmdY
youtu.be/X43HieKvsFg
youtu.be/ZB0gKnlO-SA
youtu.be/HqI4wkIrDdM
youtu.be/bD8VtSoXFh0
youtu.be/sap-miOXYlE
youtu.be/WwLq8xqzVDk
youtu.be/d47oH8PS_QY
youtu.be/8ZbqlXIISQQ
youtu.be/lA_NSRBKvmA
youtu.be/3CSEjI0BZow
youtu.be/pbxrQbBlEf0
youtu.be/xnBktxnS_Nc
youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
youtu.be/NVCQaykEsWg

Attached: 1502705939222.jpg (707x709, 144K)

Iran is a modern, peaceful country. Go look up videos of Iran taken by tourists and you see a very different picture than the one our kike media portrays. It's not even about rooting for Iran, it's about being against the kikes who have subverted our and so many other countries. I want Israel to burn.

Attached: BLOORMF.png (1384x2525, 1.61M)

Larry Kudlow converted to Opus Dei Catholicism

>itt i spam my jewtube channel

Attached: 1495394273078.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Attached: Trump controlled by MossadPartI.jpg (697x6138, 1.73M)

>we

Nice

>another shareblue glow in the dark NPC spewing nonsense
>it's duh joooooooooooooooooooooos shouts the NPC lol
Imagine being so mentally ill you scapegoat a tiny minority for your own massive failures
You guys allow this imaginary boogeyman to live R E N T F R E E in your head while the communist chinese buy out all of our studios and news agencies and the Saudis try smuggle ISIS terrorists through our southern border via migrant caravans. You are literally sliding threads that matter to post divisive bullshit.

And he’s a Russian plant with a background of Nazism mixed with Zionism of the Muslim Brotherhood for the communist dictator of North Korea.

Attached: 4E612002-7B8E-4E40-AC47-2A1C8F0F884C.jpg (653x477, 173K)

Here's Part II:

Attached: Trump controlled by the Mossad – Part IIa.jpg (672x8053, 3.69M)

Attached: 26.jpg (792x1168, 370K)

The Jew as an individual is genetically a sociopathic NPC fucking over preferably his own, not in the slightest tribal

>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to the Egyptians
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to the Romans
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to Charles the IV
>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to Hitler
>Individual Jews selling out their own nation
The only thing that makes Jews tribal are imagined existential threats

The moment the holocaust religion fails Jews will all start to sell each other out again
So to make jews fuck over each other give them the feeling of security and a possibility to profit

Just do what Trump does, while you dig their graves in the shadows

Second part of PartII:

Attached: Trump controlled by the Mossad – Part IIb.jpg (667x7815, 3.28M)

Part III:

Attached: Trump controlled by the Mossad – Part III.png (667x7758, 1.65M)

nu/pol/ is honestly pathetic

Jews control the world. You just have to decide if you’re going to support the baby eating child killers, or just the average money hungry jew throwing grandmas out of her house.
>I’m not a huge fan of baby leg soup tbqh

They are one in the same

The first part of Part IV:

Attached: Trump controlled by Mossad – Part IVa.jpg (668x6249, 3.11M)

Second part of Part IV:

Attached: Trump controlled by Mossad – Part IVb.jpg (669x7416, 3.4M)

Third part of Part IV:

Attached: Trump controlled by Mossad – Part IVc.jpg (668x4331, 1.85M)

The first part of Part V:

Attached: Trump controlled by Mossad – Part Va.jpg (682x6980, 2.53M)

And the second part of PartV:

Attached: Trump controlled by Mossad – Part Vb.png (678x4006, 1.07M)

What makes me sad is the last sliver of hope is being cut out of the white house is being cut out in preparation for war with Iran, and Trump is saying that he may resign soon. Mattis has said that he never said such a thing, so Trump is most likely gonna fire him and after that the replacement of the anti war people in his cabinet is complete and he will go to war with Iran millions will die over this.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-usa/mattis-says-i-believe-there-was-a-chemical-attack-in-syria-idUSKBN1HJ2ES

>keep your enemies closer
Wilbur Ross is literally one of the most dangerous people alive, what better way to nullify his power than to employ him in a way where he has a massive workload where you get to see exactly what he's doing?
Wilbur Ross, while acting as a Serco™ exec, pulled off the September the eleventh attacks in two thousand and one

ITT: Morons who still think Israeli/Sephardic jews and Khazar/disporic jews are the same.
Soros Inc has been trying to put all of Netanyahu's family in jail for five years now, so that Israel can get open borders too, and you dummies are still thinking one dimensionally

What country? Israel? Cringe, told ya you wouldn’t be able to refute it without saying “Saudis/Israelis bad too”

Iran tortures people into confessions and executes them. They also have a monument to the martyrs they of the Beirut bombing which killed 300 American “imperialist” soldiers

Read these if you have time

How is Wilbur Ross an Israeli puppet? He’s not Jewish and he was appointed because he has a lot of experience with steel and aluminum, important parts of Trump trade policy

Why Jew put Trump in charge and fight him every step of the way when they already has a perfect candidate that's Hillary?

To keep the heat off of (((them))) if Hillary was elected that would be the last Zionist president so they had to elect someone seemingly anti Zionist but isn't they effectively get to stay in power.

Jews would waste 1.5b on Hillary why..

NPCs who say “all politicians are the same” can never explain why they waste all that money on elections

Because the politicians have to get paid for carrying out the policies they don't just do it for free.

>27 posts by this ID
>nobody gives a shit

Attached: being this salty.jpg (740x475, 61K)

You cared enough to post.

Listen to the Puppet youtu.be/sCmb3tiN4Pc

Excuse me what heat? Half the country want Trump gone and will kill Republican for it, his presidency is less stable than Hillary where Jow Forums will just larp in Jow Forums.

I give enough of a shit about your crystallized assmad to post, not the topic of the thread.

>in the late seventies

NIGGA YOU GAY LMAO

Attached: 2KPi3FV6.jpg (512x512, 114K)

>30 posts by this ID
>75 posts in thread
How scared of november's Red Tide are you?

They literally put it directly in your face youtu.be/7SlVw9Zz15Q

Trump is Ross' bitch, for sure. Steel and coal are Ross' cash cows. Trump doesn't mind bringing both of those up as if extremely important in all his (((rallys))). His daughter fucked Nat (future Baron) Rothschild. His tweets are very supportive of Donny and his MAGA agenda.

Sucks to know everyone you see on a screen speaking confidently is backed by the Rothschilds and their illuminati/satanic practitioners. Guess just stick to people you know and trust in real life who aren't shills for monetary evil.

You really think I give a fuck about the elections at this point? A foreign fucking government controls our government from the bottom up how do you guys not see this there should be protests right now against Israel for the millions of deaths they have caused, the trillions of dollars tooken from white middle class families. Fuck you and fuck your (((right))) (((left))) false dichotomy.

This .webm pretty much illustrates the Trump-Zionist relationship.

Attached: TrumpCouncil.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Shabbos Goy

>fuck your (((right))) (((left))) false dichotomy.

One of Zyklon Ben garrison's best cartoons:

Attached: BothSidesNow.jpg (900x691, 274K)

You’re not very good at this

Attached: E43F3849-6072-480F-B2F9-6D6AC222C8B7.png (234x264, 14K)

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (1024x615, 108K)

That stupid fucking NPC came from a study that said that SOME people didn't have voice in their head 20% of the time. It didn't say that they didn't have an inner voice at all.bsince I'm one of the one's that pushed the meme in the first place.

Thanks for proving my point.

Attached: 1540016952934.gif (449x381, 120K)

Man I can't wait for them to cull the herd mabey we deserve this.

>democrats are the same as republicans
Imagine believing this. Do you really think Trump and Chuck Schumer are secretly friends? Why do you think Iraq and Afghanistan are “for Israel”? Just because they’re closer in proximity to Israel?

KAG!

>the economy is great goy
>For now

Attached: 1539650800540.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Both parties end up taking Trillions of dollars out of the United States for the interests of Israel, Israel funds both if the parties.

>other people piss me off so that's justification for me and my family to be killed maybe this is okay
I haven't read the thread except on the front page but, holy shit you sound like a massive faggot.

Its really sad how we all ate it up but to be fair he seemed very honest at first, with Bannon and his first cabal...sad how things ended up

> the Saudis try smuggle ISIS terrorists through our southern border via migrant caravans.

>The Saudis

Kill yourself

Yea he did seem honest to me too, he even called out Bush for 9/11, I have just woken up to this Trump trick about 2 months ago.

They're not friends, they are enemies. Trump was basically gloating about getting his endorsement

Then why did trump end up filing bankruptcy on these properties?

So a foreign power gets caught red handed. What happens then? It certainly would not be good for the foreign power

Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran

Kind of.
>be politician
>have AIPAC asking for shekels for Israel
>vote to send shekels to Israel
>Israeli lobby donates to my campaign