Adam & Eve II: Revenge of the Snek

Can we analyse Genesis in both a literal, mythological and conspiratorial sense?

I feel like the stories are too strangely specific with details to be merely myth.

Attached: The Fall of Adam and Eve, Hugo van der Goes 1470.jpg (1123x1600, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“You are of your father, the devil, and the desires of your father you desire to do. He was a manslayer from the beginning and he stood not in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he may speak he speaks falsehood for his own sake, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
John 8:44

“from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.”
Luke 11:51

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
Genesis 3:15

“Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.”
1 John 3:12

>bible
>myth
>le seed of the serpent
this thread was shit when it began, and it will stay shit.

Attached: leftist trash.png (933x581, 99K)

Serpent kike detected.

Bump, Christians can’t stick their fingers in their ears forever.

This is your chosen people, zionists.

Pasting from:
>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf

>Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is in the Present Moment.

In the Hebrew text of the Bible, we can clearly see that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is a Creditor (as in Banker). We can see that most all the words for serpent in Hebrew refer to debt and lending. The serpent lends at interest to the couple in the Garden of Eden. This is taking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Credit and Debt. And the son born of this loan is called Cain, which means "purchase".
And Cain, "Purchase", is the very first Seed of Commerce and the very first Murderer. The word Canaan is a pun outgrowth of the word Cain. Canaan means "Trade", or "Commerce" in the Hebrew Bible.
This taking of forbidden Fruit is the beginning of a debt that keeps reproducing 7-fold (7-fold vengeance), as the Biblical Seven-Headed Leviathan, as the Canaanite Seven-Headed Lotan, as the Greek Nine- or Seven-Headed Hydra. In the Hebrew, the Great Serpent Leviathan also clearly refers to Debt. The root of Leviathan is Levi, which means "to bind" and "Debt". Levi is the Israelite tribe that brought in the Levitical Law of Moses, the Law of Credit and Debt. Leviathan is the Beast of Commerce. Leviathan is threaded through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, as the Seven-Headed Dragon.

cont:
>Serpent Coiled Around the Tree, Serpent Coiled Around the Pole

>Now, let's see how the Serpent invading Eden is the Creditor, lending at interest (Click on the links to see for yourself the original Hebrew Masoretic texts with lexicons & their meanings, courtesy of Blue Letter Bible):

>In *Genesis 3:13 Eve says, "The serpent *[נחש nahash] deceived [נשא nasha'] me."

>The Hebrew Bible is filled with plays on words totally missed in translation. The word nasha means both 'deceive' and 'lend on interest,' or 'be creditor'.
>*[In Strong's Lexicon, 'deceive' is נשא (nasha'), {Srong's # 5377}, which also means 'lend on interest' {Strong's 5378} which is found in 1Sam 22:2, Neh 5:7, Psa 89:22, Isa 24:2, all of which, like the Koran, strongly denounce lending at interest}.]

>Now look at the Hebrew word for snakebite, nashak [Strong's 5391], which also happens to mean both 'lend' and 'borrow on interest' (Num 21:6-9, Deut. 23:19, Prov. 23:32, Jer. 8:17, Amos 5:19, etc).

> 'The serpent bit me,' Eve says.

> 'The creditor charged me interest,' Eve says.

cont:
>Lifting Up the Serpent in the Wilderness

>Yes, we see that the word for 'serpent,' nahash, is also a wordplay with the word for 'deceive,' nasha. Nahash also means 'divination,' and also 'copper' or 'bronze,' the basic currency >*[Strong's 5174 & 5175], just like our English word 'cobra' is related to 'copper'. You can see this play on words taken into the story of Moses lifting up the Bronze Serpent in the wilderness:

>So Moses made a bronze [nahashet] serpent [nahash], and put it on a pole; and so it was, if a serpent [nahash] had bitten [nashak] anyone, when he looked at the bronze [nahashet] serpent [nahash], he lived. (Numbers 21:9)

>If a serpent had bitten anyone can literally be translated, "if a serpent had become creditor to anyone..."!

>Now it gets even more intriguing. A variant spelling of nasha [5375], pronounced the same, means 'to lift up, bear up, carry, be exalted, bear sins, atone for sins.' And the related word for 'debt' is nashi [5386]. Now you can see what Jesus is referring to when he says,

> As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up. (John 3:14)

> This word nasha is used first by Cain in Genesis 4:13,

> This punishment is more than I can bear [nasha].'

> And, as we have seen, the word 'Cain' itself is a pun on the word canah, which means 'purchase'! Again, the play on words:

> And she conceived and bore Cain, and said, I have purchased [קנה (qanah)] a man from Yahweh." (Gen. 4:1)

>Now we can see why there is a Jewish interpretation that Cain is actually the son of the Serpent!

>Cain is the son of purchase, of credit & debt,
while Abel is the son of Grace.

>Land of Canaan, Land of Commerce

>Ancient Canaan is the location of present-day Israel. Leviathan is the Serpent of Canaan. We see how Canaan means "trade" or "commerce" in the Hebrew Torah. We have seen the play on the words for 'Cain' & 'purchase' in Genesis 4:1. The Hamitic land of Canaan, called Palestine and Israel today, was wedged between two great Hamitic superpowers, Babylon and Egypt, and two great continents. This made it the land of Trade - the land of war, oppression, and deceit - the products of Trade. And it was out of this that the rage of the Bible is born.

>Now you can see, more and more, studying both the Bible and history, that the Canaanites were not a literal race of people, but were the Spirit of Commerce that possessed the people. Indeed, scholars & archaeologists have generally been confused as to what culture "Canaan" actually refers to. Now we begin to understand one of the very themes of the Torah which has been so troubling for thousands of years: to invade Canaan and wipe out every vestige of Canaanite from the land! The Canaanites were a tribe of seven clans descended from Canaan, a nation of seven heads (Deuteronomy 7:1, Genesis 10:15) , the Dragon of Seven Heads.

>The later Jewish prophets confirm that Canaan refers to a mentality, a spirit, the System of Commerce, not to a physical race of humans:

>Wail, you inhabitants of the market district! For all the merchant people [canaanites] are cut down;
>All those who handle money are cut off.
(Zephaniah 1:11)

>And there is no merchant [canaanite] any more in the temple of Yahweh of Hosts in that day!
(Zechariah 14:21)

It's about giving Women the right to vote.
The garden = civilization
The narrative = what will happen if Eve is allowed to choose for herself
The results = no more civilization

Attached: 4718.png (431x716, 347K)

Attached: 5888.jpg (1000x932, 330K)

Attached: 4781498.jpg (498x902, 130K)

Attached: 12.jpg (555x925, 144K)

Attached: 55.jpg (500x687, 83K)

Attached: 438.jpg (1024x970, 172K)

Attached: 1540002235705.jpg (652x461, 92K)

Attached: 1540002214845.jpg (680x798, 109K)

Attached: 1540000267095.png (500x644, 357K)

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 94K)

"
THE "THIRTEENTH TRIBE" ARE NO JEWS AT ALL, AND ARE USURPERS OF THE SEED OF SATAN. THEIR SPAWN "ATHEISTS AND PAGANS" WILL BURN FOREVER WITH THEM.

Attached: 1537321019116.jpg (792x792, 681K)

Attached: 1540003741328.jpg (850x400, 86K)

Attached: 4112.jpg (780x888, 210K)

Attached: 41.jpg (768x1106, 153K)

>I feel like the stories are too strangely specific with details to be merely myth.
It's just a stupid Jewish story. Though if you mean the entirety of Genesis then it is a series of stupid Jewish stories. They aren't myths because myths have lessons to teach or legendary explanations of the origins of things and none of these stories have either of those things. Unless you think "lying and cheating is how to get ahead" or "blind obedience is all you need" is a good lesson.

Attached: 4744.jpg (427x647, 115K)

The thirteenth tribe are the Denye(n) or Tribe of DN, Dan, Den or Snake, they were part of the Sea Peoples union and merchants which is what Canaanite stands for

Attached: 1520138256815.jpg (500x860, 242K)

Notice the flood from the shill after I posted the root meaning of the Adam and Eve story?
Remember this

if you do the relativistic math, the time elapsed since the first photons appeared to today, is six days at the pace of a bit after creation i.e. god's reckoning

The serpent is found in created myths across the world. The Chinese have it, the aboriginal Australians have it too. The mindfuck is probably the serpent is God

>The Canaanite: the Merchant: the Zealot

>And Jesus' clearing the merchants from the temple is a direct act-out of the above Zechariah scripture. Wiping out the Canaanites! Jesus' driving out the merchants from the temple, apparently on two different occasions, is so important it is mentioned in all four Gospels (Matthew 21:12, Mark 11:15, Luke 19:45, John 2:15) .

>Indeed, we even see a play on words, referring to the Canaanite, in the above John passage (2:17), in which John quotes Psalm 69:9: "For zeal [qanat (קִנְאַת)] for your house has consumed me." Yes, the Hebrew word for zeal is qanat (קִנְאַת). The word meaning zealot is translated into Greek in other Gospel passages as kananaios, and translated into English as Canaanite in many English Bibles, as in Simon the Canaanite in the King James Version of Matthew 10:4.

>Zeal is motivation is passion. There are two types of zeal that motivate humans. One is the zeal of self-credit (including money), and one is the zeal of love. Because we humans want motivation, want life, the zeal of fanatical religion often fools us, because it is most often not the zeal of love but the zeal of self-credit. The proof is quite obvious: zealous religion almost always goes hand-in-hand with big-money politics and corporations. People are unhappy with "conservative" religion because its zeal is for money. People are unhappy with "liberal" religion because it has no zeal at all, no life! So people swing from one to another until they are sick of all religion. Neither the conservative nor the liberal religion have the zeal of love, which is what all living things crave, because such zeal is the very Essence of Life. Once in a while, somebody like George Fox, Mohandas Gandhi, or Martin Luther King arise, with the true Zeal of religion, a zeal that breaks out of sectarianism and appeals to people of all faiths and non-faiths: "having favor with both God and people.

Jews are children of Satan. The fruit is an allegory for sex.

Attached: 1539058014911.jpg (800x522, 43K)

Yes, and think of the Silk Road and the fact that boats were capable of reaching all continents even before the bronze age. The Denye(n) or Tribe of DN are the source of all abrahamic religions and probably founded Hinduism as well considering there are snake icons in that belief system too.
The snake is their trademark

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican 1.png (1310x1384, 2.43M)

Serpent never bit eve you fucking deceiver.
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: S M R T.jpg (587x376, 61K)

>The Hebrew Bible is filled with plays on words totally missed in translation.
reading is hard for you, i get it, but why are you on this board when it requires you to read?

The Adam and Eve story is why usury was illegal (and a sin) in Christian and Catholic societies

Vatican doesn’t mean that. It’s an estruscan word that you made up a meaning for

explain the snake, go on, i want to see you try

Go Larp somewhere else. It is illegal because it literally says:

Deuteronomy 23:19-20
“You shall not charge interest on loans to your brother, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything that is lent for interest. You may charge a foreigner interest, but you may not charge your brother interest, that the Lord your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

Has nothing to do with Adam and Eve leaf. Jews are the children of the 'deceiver'
3 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35 that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Jews are the generation of vipers aka spawn of the serpent/the deceiver.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;

Satan is the serpent in Genesis ;)

>don't interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake
I don't see how any of that contradicts what I pasted from that site.
Are you retarded?

>God made man from dirt
>Man make robot out of dirt
>Robot turn human back into dirt
>Robots become God

the end. profit.

quint powered retard, thanks for proving that the source of the illegality was the bible which is where the adam and eve story came from.
Thank you kek

is there anyone with a quarter of a brain cell that can discuss anything?
I'm bored of these stupid children

That's because it isn't a myth.
It is poetically recorded history.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

>Vatican means "divine snake"
No it fucking doesn't, you moron. Stop believing shit-tier infographics. The Vatican is called such because it is built on Vatican hill, which has had that name since pagan times, when vaticinia (oracles) were delivered there.

Snake is Celtic snake god.

Are you retarted you say the story of Adam and Eve is about bankers and that is the reason why usury is illegal. While it is written in God's law that you can't take usury. Has nothing to do with Eve being deceived by the snake and bear his child Cain. Man you must be new to the JIDF.

4 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Who would slay Cain if there was only Adam and Eve?

6 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

He even found a wife.

5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Abel was his Son but he got killed by the child of the Devil, so God granted Adam Seth.

Attached: a23664c9037b2c6b81cd23d6015749e15113586f55975e9ed73d6b2368f533b8.jpg (1000x732, 63K)

why did God think he was a snake and not an angel then? Why did God curse all snakes and not all angels?

Who would slay Cain if there was only Adam and Eve?

Adam and Eve were constantly making babies for 900 years, there were tons of motherfuckers running around

>relativistic math
>math
>relativistic
>math
Fuck off kike

Attached: geneology_adam1.gif (1700x1071, 39K)

Maybe according to your masonic lodge or your new-age bullshit but not according the Bible.

The story is literal.

Everyone's interpretation of the bible is different though.

>the leaf and the magical talking snake

didn't know eve was such a porker. look at that belly

The Jew as an individual is genetically a sociopathic MOB fucking over his own, not in the slightest tribal

>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to the Romans
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to Charles the IV
>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to Hitler
>Individual Jews selling out their own nation
The moment the holocaust religion fails Jews will all start to sell each other out again
So to make jews fuck over each other give them the feeling security and a possibility to profit

Just do what Trump does, while you dig their graves in the shadows

you may not like it but that is the ideal female body

Eve was a butter face.

it's not anatomically correct. she'd put more fat on her arms before her gut became so bulbous

What is there to interpret?

A woman became the first sinner by listening to a smooth-talking jewish snake, bringing down Adam with her.

its a rehash of Sumerian mythology. Everything is.

I can agree with you partly. But let's say it clearly says there is only 1 cow, you can't say well everyone's interpretation is different so to me it means 86 dogs and a horse. It just doesn't make any sense. It nowhere in the Bible says they lived for 9000 years making babys.

Genesis 5:5
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Means 930 years and you say they lived over 9000 years because your interpretation is different..

This picture offends me because Adam was made in the image of God and he's not a 6'4 blond hair blue eyes chad

being tall is overrated. and he looks like an embarrassed lady man, censoring his own junk like that.

I said 900 years not 9000 are you high bro?

This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red"

Start with the 12th Planet Z. Sitchin

Feminism is the earliest trick in the book. Emotional manipulation of women, by introducing false ideas of oppression, and she will bring her man and all of society down with her. That is the story of Adam and Eve.

He looks like a skeletal.

Haha I'm tired and multi-tasking. I'm sorry. Still the Bible names everyone.

In Genesis 5, however, in “the book of the genealogy of Adam” (from Adam to the patriarch Noah), Seth, not Cain, is listed as Adam’s son. According to University of Houston Bible Professor Steven Dimattei, Genesis 5:3-4 “clearly implies that Seth was the first born” (2013). Allegedly, in Genesis 5, “the genealogical list is enumerated from father to son; there is no mention of the female, and each son is depicted as the first son, who then further fathers a son…. [I]n this author’s genealogy there is no mention of Cain and Abel,” rather “Seth, like Enosh Kenan, Mahalalel, etc., is presented as the first son” (Dimattei, 2013).

Compare to the Hellenistic version. Prometheus and Satan are the same archetype, they steal sacred knowledge from the Gods to help liberate mankind. Prometheus is seen as a hero to the Greeks who ends up paying a terrible price, a martyr in a sense. Of course, the Abrahamics have a very, very different view.

5 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

yep, all you're fucking retards

HURR HURRRR IT'S ALLL LITERAL
MOSES BUILT THE PYRAMIDS
JESES MOONWALKED ON WATER

I don't wonder anymore why jews call you all animals

>I don't wonder anymore why jews call you all animals

Attached: A16193E0-7D83-4FFC-BF53-2B968B5AC043.jpg (119x125, 17K)

What does having been the first son or not have anything to do with the original question about what other persons were on the Earth besides Cain, Adam and Eve? Cain was just so ashamed that he knew future generations would talk about his murder and hate him for it. Reminds me of Hitler.

>implying Jesus Christ did not walk on water
If God literally CREATED EVERYTHING, why is it a stretch to believe He walked on water?

The first thing most people wonder about the the story of Cain and Abel is why God accepts Abel's offering and hates Cain's. Most people give up and say its just a mystery. Some get angry at God believing he is just being arbitrary. I have a theory of my own. Maybe its simply that God loves animal husbandry and hates grain agriculture. Seeds were undoubtedly the first currency. Cereal grains can produce exponential growth. In grain agriculture man entertained fantasies of Infinite growth but we live on a finite planet and the more grain fields you make the less room is left for nature. All economies based on Infinite growth lead to ecological disaster and ultimately collapse. Our current economy is no exception.

Attached: Pastoral-Jerome-Thompson-oil-painting.jpg (1218x787, 201K)

>Before the apple.
NPCs

Attached: NPC Adam.jpg (500x500, 149K)

>After the apple.
JCs

Attached: Jiminy Cricket6.png (350x624, 86K)

>Literal
No. When analyzing scripture, you have to determine what genre of scripture you're reading. Genesis is an account of true events, but written in a poetic sense. Trying to analyze it as if it's a history book will lead you wrong. Look up Jeff Cavins. The guy is a great biblical scholar