I have a question...

I have a question. If Americans invented the first automobile and electricity and lights/the light bulb and the internet and so on and so forth.

Why the fuck did we let all the shithole countries like Mexico, African countries/nations, Russia, England to all use our fucking tech? Why are they allowed to use OUR tech? What the fuck!

Attached: hot brown.webm (800x640, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot bob. vagine?

to make money

I would deport that.

because of this new thing called global trade cartels

Karl Benz from Germany invented the automobile. Benjamin Franklin was of entirely English descent and chose to share his research with the French. Thomas Edison was of British loyalist and Dutch descent and made a fortune selling his technologies to Europeans. The internet was developed in American, French and British labs.
Now go fuck yourself OP.

Profit and to expand American influence.

Attached: dannibelle - 5CGP74wsLJ.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

americans invented automobile ?
Please expand.

Here we are taught that this is a european invention.
often atributed to mr benz
non gasoline-powered however is definitely imho a french invention, hence the name, automobile

also not going to diverge much on electricity, but ben franklin was also british citizen at the time

americans invented flight

All of your tech was stolen to nazis retarded mutt, the moon is ours !

also, you seem to think that only the US army had developped an "internet", but many countries in europe had a similar network for a long time. not sure of all countries but in france, we had it way way before the internet came over

i want to poo in her loo, if you catch my drift. ;)

>Why the fuck did we let all the shithole countries like Mexico, African countries/nations, Russia, England to all use our fucking tech? Why are they allowed to use OUR tech? What the fuck!
money, faggot

Once we go, so does the human race!

Attached: 1539609995875.jpg (2792x2120, 1.31M)

We didn't invent all of it, but between US, Europe, and SK/Japan, that probably accounts for 90% of it.

And we make trillions of dollars selling it to them. Duh.

and cinema also, among SO MANY OTHER THINGS..... but well, we're happy you use our tech you see....

Ok you get your internet but we get our world wide web which means you have to gtfo. Or is WWW what you meant by internet? It is isn't it?

Oh and a brit invented the light bulb and a german invented the first automobile.

Also brits invented 54% of the worlds most important inventions.

So no WWW for you, no lightbulb and no car also no language.

>inventing electricity

Actually Richard Pearse a British New Zealander did the first powered flight in 1903. The Wright Brothers were undoubtably more accomplished however they didn't manager powered flight until 1904-05. Lots of inventors in the era were working on flight and without Americans it still would have happened.

kek

also, it would be unfair to not mention volta in discovering what electricity really is

I invite you to check this wiki page :

We have no shame to have looking at our history compared to the US or other nations when it comes to discovering stuff :

Cant think of anything more kino than sucking on brown girl titties

Americans are so ignorant of history they have a hard time admitting it's britain that created the modern world. 54% of the most important inventions the same percentage of white americans.

>Why the fuck did we let all the shithole countries
>use OUR tech
because capitalism you fucking retard. Why the fuck do you think people make shit? God you dumb incels need to suicide.

They invented the airplane. Flight is something certain animals like birds can already do.

Fuck off Ahmed my American brothers will rule your country soon.

>1 Post by this ID

Britain is no longer relevant right now, just like the Roman Empire, Egypt, etc.

Sure thing tyrone.

Great, but the fact is we created the modern world, the highest standard of living and everything you take for granted.

You owe us big time. Well actually you helped too, you guys invented multiculturalism so thanks.

Russia made a shitton inventions you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_scientists

Attached: 1476229165671.jpg (604x402, 79K)

England made even more.

Mexico invented burritos and tacos. you fucking gringos better not touch one more in your fucking life or Mexico will declare war I swear

Jow Forums would sure be smarter and more orderly if you weren't allowed to use our tech, Pablo.
>Thinking we don't remember posted photos and who posted them
>Thinking we don't recognize "not us but you" LARPs

What an ultra marooneegua

Attached: mexico-internet-use-006.jpg (460x276, 31K)

Lol get back to making my Crunchwrap Supreme, Paco.

I'll be fucking your women.

Attached: hotbr1.webm (600x338, 2.45M)

We didn't invent the automobile, you brainlet.

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Good with us. And you stop fucking with everything else.
Beaner food's all the same anyway.

It's us vs them you dumb hicks. Remember that

Attached: hotbr2.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Are you not going to reply to the fact that americans didn't invent any of the things you mentioned?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life. Faggot.

We gave you your heritage, your language, your legislature, representative democracy, culture, military prowess, industriousness, trading and commercial prowess, religious tolerance (compared to other former European powers) and through our incompetence in governing you as a colony we even gave you your nation and identity.

To be fair you have given us your victim culture and perpetually outraged SJW mentality so thanks for that.

zzz fuck off

This is a stupid thread from a faggot OP

Attached: 1538867327022m.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

Nobody says armour and honour nobody speaks the queens back water dialect they talk like the kikes in hollywood tell them to talk. Bitter irrelevant island of nobodies who isolated themselves from the USA and Europe at the same time. Historians will look back at you in puzzlement.

Internet means the TCP/IP stack, developed by DARPA. No, not the browser developed by Lee. Franklins an American, fuck off with that. Edison, also an American. The only thing you get legit is the automobile.

And that'd be for profit, dumbshit.