Hey, Trump-Dick-Riding, Boot-Licking, Right-Wing Sheeple

Give me one, sane, rational explanation how a fucking cartoon is worse than a sitting President who reveled about grabbing women by their genitals?

>I'll wait...

Attached: priorities.jpg (750x818, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump statutory rape
telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cartoon was made to be public. The recording was in private.

>When you're rich, women let you do whatever to them
>"let"
>"LET"
He was stating the fucking fact that women LET you grab their pussy when they're rich, i know you're an NPC shill but still, eat my shit faggot

Attached: based ordodogx! X-D.gif (634x427, 13K)

Trump talked about grabbing the vagina of women over the age of 21.

The cartoon shows naked children and toddlers turned on by rubbing their pussy against toys.

Checkmate shill.

>they let you do it folks!
The women consented, but America did not consent to this cancer.

Attached: 1527880654554s.jpg (187x250, 6K)

But once it was made public, people still voted for him.

Bullshit. He's the sole witness to these accounts. There are several charges of sexual impropriety against this piece of human filth.

Trump has a known lawsuit by an underage girl, yet you fucking hiveminded hypocrites still voted for him!
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

>but America did not consent to this cancer
>Show is renewed for a second season
In what fucking reality bubble do you expect me to accept that bullshit answer?

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT: In America, a fucking cartoon triggers the right more than a rich white man abusing his power to commit rape.

Huffington post is not credible.

Attached: xcom.jpg (586x258, 25K)

charges, lawsuits =/= convictions
rule of law

Trump has litterally never even been charged with any form of sexual assault. And every civil case he won with attorney fees paid to him.
Sorry sweetie.

Attached: 1540057481377.png (234x264, 14K)

I dunno. I'm pretty offended at the thought of just seeing a nigger. You ever just like... stare? Disgusting "humans" if they can even be called that (They cant and shouldn't) thank God for trump who will not only kill all the darkies but, make them pay for it. MAGA!

Attached: 1504667726787.gif (626x600, 868K)

Adults bragging about sexual encounters privately recorded and released by Jews is not the same as a sexual Jewish cartoon aimed at children.

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

>a sitting President who reveled about grabbing women by their genitals
Nebulous choice of language, you need to explicitly state what's wrong with revelling in grabbing a woman by their genitals with their consent.

Attached: 1534888992729.jpg (650x400, 28K)

>"Huffington post is not credible"
>*SQUAK*
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump statutory rape

Of course...there's not way a rich white male could use his power to benefit from his position...especially not in a capitalist patriarchy...
>Who's the real fucking NPC here?

i watched that season for a while until I couldn't follow all the bullshit anymore

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

"grab them by the pussy" is an obvious variation of the idiom "grab them by the balls"
idiots just pretended to be outraged, when they most likely said it without thinking much of it at some point

respect all women. they are not objects

Attached: 1540075066173.png (374x229, 29K)

>Who's the real fucking NPC here?
Niggers, faggots, and non white people. Obviously.

Locker room talk, I said worse things when I was in middle school.

Attached: 1514358735669.png (657x539, 110K)

*Farts*

Attached: 1540034174117.jpg (877x624, 106K)

Every girl ive grabbed by the pussy loved it. Sorry youve never had that experience

there are people here who actually think this cartoon is ok? get off of Jow Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 2.03.06 AM.png (746x714, 661K)

Attached: antifag.png (450x314, 215K)

I hope you die soon

Feasibility, possibility, these things are not the same as proof.
Is your argument based on anything other than a hypothetical scenario?

How is being a commie douche bag better than...well...anything?

Attached: image.jpg (525x433, 182K)

Big Mouth is literally pedophilia.

Attached: Netflix-Kid-Masturbating-678x381.png (678x381, 263K)

Is it so important to you faggots that your contemptuous troglodyte of a human shitbag holds power that you betray all your God-given scruples?

Fucking willful NPC's...all of you.

Niggers and faggots don't count as people.

>Trump has a known lawsuit by an underage girl, yet you fucking hiveminded hypocrites still voted for him!

Non A.I. Entities understand the burden of proof and guilty until proven innocent. Hell user. I can get my niece to make a claim you raped her and it will have just as much traction.

I know this is intended to be a shitty bait thread, but newcomers need to see what kind of sick shit the Jews put out.

Attached: DJoleq3UQAAIjWv.jpg (519x1200, 102K)

You can fling names all you like, you don't have any real arguments in place like this when you can't appeal to emotion and socially shame.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-09-at-4.13.42-PM.jpg (1130x618, 128K)

has there been anyone who was so widely ridiculed by the media universally who was proven so insufferably RIGHT years later?

Attached: 04-donald-trump-meeting.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 117K)

By every definition, Trump supporters are the biggest nigger faggots of all.

Attached: this_is_ok.jpg (502x243, 41K)

Narrow definition of every definition, try again.

>by the standards i want, Trump supporters are the biggest *x and y* of all
Nice NPC thinking, buddy.

That shit has a jew nose. da fuck

Against my better judgement... Checked.

Attached: 1539236897485.jpg (816x816, 87K)

>Of course...there's not way a rich white male could use his power to benefit from his position...especially not in a capitalist patriarchy...
That wasn't your initial assertion. Also you're trying to support an accusation with a second accusation. as if that means anything.

>Country in great shape economically, superior court in base shape in years, China "trade war" almost completely dropped from media in favor of next NPC AI Script.

I think your image is more reflective of California's fire policy and its lack of controlled burns leading to bigger fire seasons every year.

>He said thing I don't like
>must be {insert latest meme here}

because the art is unironically bad

Attached: 1519411415166.jpg (788x788, 183K)

So Trump DIDN'T cheat on his wife? He's the epitome of ethics and class. Okay...got it.

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

>Comes to Jow Forums to disparage Trump
>Gets shitstormed by the hive
>Accused of being an NPC
Wew.

>Of course...there's not way a rich white male could use his power to benefit from his position...especially not in a capitalist patriarchy...

But user. There are far more Rich white JEWS in our capitalist society, are you willing to admit that (((they))) are looking to use their power to benefit from (((Their))) position?

Who gives a shit about women's rights

Attached: 828275356279.jpg (595x499, 40K)

Well, he's just repeating without giving any actually basis to the "biggest nigger faggots" thing, just like an NPC would do.

The only references in this thread to ethics and class are your post (and now this post), terrible straw man, man.

Doug Score = 1488

always funny to see lefties pretend they give a shit about sexual impropriety

You should ask me how i feel about Roastie's tendencies be attracted to money and power enough to let an orange man grope their vulva.
Coz that's what really happened. That's what always happens.

Have you thought that boy everyone defends it, maybe they just understand/forgive/don’t care. Obama did coke and dubya used to be an alcoholic, Trump is a womanizer and probably did use fame to push the boundaries. I just accept it and don’t make excuses only people worse than the people who want him disqualified for this are the people who try to make the guy out as an evangelist.

>But once it was made public, people still voted for him.
No shit, people typically hate the holier-than-thou mindset. Literally everyone talks like that and say much worse things, you and me especially faggot.

Because there's nothing real on trump and that show is a horrible sexual mess aimed at kids but pretending it's for adults.

Give me one, sane, rational explanation how a fucking cartoon is worse than a sitting President who reveled about grabbing women by their genitals?

>I'll wait...

Attached: IMG_0351.png (374x229, 23K)

>lmgtfy.com/?q=trump statutory rape
First link:
>A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.
Checkmate faggot.

>The hivemind speaks
Face it, Trump dick-lickers: Your priorities are shit if a cartoon is more triggering than your piece of human filth leader.

There's more rationalization ITT than the infinite set of fucking fractions.

It's funny

Also that link seems to be deciding for me what I should find offensive, and I find that offensive.
Pls stop posting offensive links or I'll be forced to report your posts.
Your violent words are coercing me which is rape.

But at least we're going to kill niggers and piss on your grave

Attached: NPC349.jpg (680x698, 85K)

A lot of anime is pedophilic, but these cartoons are wayyyyy too ugly to be arousing to anyone.

grab em by the pussy

>Trump can do no wrong
>Only Jews disagree
>We are the hive
>*SQUAK*

Attached: I_am_the_hive.jpg (125x76, 14K)

You haven't actually mentioned anything that trump has done which is "triggering". You brought up some unproved accusations and a recounting of a consensual sexual encounter.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics

why are leftists still pushing this message? obviously the majority do not think he did anything wrong, ergo he did nothing wrong. if you want to win you have to get back in touch with reality and what people want. you're failing because your message and your values are out of step with what the people want.

Who doesn't like pussy? Well, except fags. So being a normal guy is disqualifying? Fuck off

how many bbc creampies do u lick out of your wifes sloppy fuck holes?

No one has argued this, it's just another straw man from the 'learned intellectual'.
Stop getting tilted by banter and learn to argue, pic related

Attached: 1465501958642.jpg (679x516, 95K)

oh and by the way, what we want is less government programs, less red tape on business, less free rides, a sever reduction in the scope of government, and fewer laws.

(((Them)))
Now eat shit and die

>not grabbing women by the pussy

Attached: 20181020_185007.gif (640x291, 3.25M)

fpbf
OP is a fag

An NPC or a Rabbi? Which one are you?

Attached: e8e.gif (250x162, 1.77M)

Neither of these things upset me. I find neither of them to be funny, interesting, or even surprising. I doubt Trump is either the first nor the last president/politician/business man to womanize. I doubt this is the first cartoon to ever offend people, and surely it isn't the last.

Attached: 1532467398890.jpg (677x505, 40K)

The problem wasn't that he said that he grabs pussy. If a woman wants you to grab their pussy, then go ahead. The problem is that he said "I don't even wait". What doesn't he wait for? It's clear from the context that he doesn't wait for consent.

ok well we pointed out to you the mistakes you are making that are causing your failure but you insist on repeating the mistakes.

It's conjecture to say the thing he does not wait for is consent, you have no way of knowing that.
He could be not waiting until they were in a private setting or anything else you wish to read into the remark.
He did however say that they let him, which implies consent.

I think I've seen reports about this cartoon but never actually seen the cartoon, anyone care to give me some knowledge about all of this?

hey don't you know that women are incapable of individual agency because they are so terrified of men that she was just too afraid to resist. it's impossible that a female could have made her own decisions.

Attached: 1539477937445.jpg (640x605, 70K)

She lost. Get a real job

It's almost as though the media was always up to no good.

How much do you get paid? I honestly don't know how you shills do it.

Attached: 1538870132753.jpg (229x220, 6K)

If these women got raped by this said person like a few years ago, why the hell do they wait years to pass to report the incident in the first place? That can already tell you that the woman is most likely lying about it, wouldn't they have reported it right away or something?

they are paid in feels

Sexual themes in anime are far more mild, mainly consisting of boob jokes and taking sexual attraction in a less intense light, with nosebleeds and looking at suggestive novels, as well as creepy classmates. Big Mouth has the kids masturbating and engaging in sex.

Attached: 1538962250279.jpg (508x506, 38K)

Because fuck you that's why
Sage

Whilst that is true, Bruce, the actual quote is:
>"When you're a star, they let you do it."
Thus the context is that the implied consent is given on quid pro quo basis.

Trump Likes Pussy!

Attached: angrynpc.png (250x202, 6K)

See get, assume correct. Fuck, pol is making me and NPC.

how is grabbing pussy of women who like it worse than the average gay pride parade?

Are you saying that you have never grabbed a woman by the pussy?

No idea what that cartoon is, but you are a weak fucking faggot. A feminine, estrogen-stuffed soft body whose neck I would snap like a Pringles can. A low intellect degenerate faggot who deep down, knows just how perverse and biologically incorrect his entire worldview is, but is so conditioned by his jewish puppet masters he will ignore the ear shattering cognitive dissonance his words create in himself and spread his asscheeks wide to his REAL enemies.

GAS YOURSELF CLOWN

Attached: Unknown.jpg (222x227, 12K)

>respect all women. they are not objects
why? they don't respect me.

>By every definition, Trump supporters are the biggest nigger faggots of all.
link one

Why do American women spend all day long thinking about their vaginas? What is wrong with them?

>who is gloria allred

Anyone else feeling dehumanized after this post? I'm starting to get the feeling that leftists might not respect us as sentient, independently thinking humans with our own individual views and feelings. How am I supposed to feel safe if people are allowed to say such things?

Attached: 1465013589749.jpg (634x402, 92K)

object
noun
1. a material thing that can be seen and touched.
2. a person or thing to which a specified action or feeling is directed.

So what you're saying is that women are ethereal non-person nothings?
That's a tad much even for this place.

this is terrible shilling, faggot
really poor
0/8
>in all fields