Catholic having doubts

Is the Catholic Church evil? It’s mostly Catholics defending Jews I’ve encountered online. A priest told me communism would be great with Jesus. Another Catholic recently denied Serpent seed and said the synagogue of Satan are the chosen people. The church seems completely corrupt and antiwhite. Should I leave and worship at home?

Attached: A349EC17-4860-4573-949B-C45464FC16D6.jpg (625x496, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
youtube.com/user/mhfm1
serpentseedline.com/
youtu.be/9XuLA2yGPzM
youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgxCVYtAI
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtube.com/watch?v=cPaLJTimKo4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums is anti-catholic central. You won't get a good discussion here.

Will the next pope repeal Vatican 2 and Make Catholicism Great Again?

Catholicism is dead since Pius X.

Does it matter? The damage is done. No Catholics are willing to accept serpent seed jews, white Israelites, or intolerance of sin even though their grandparents did. Christians that served a good purpose in any way at all is dead. The jewish propaganda machine won.

The Catholic Church isn't evil. Just some people in it did stupid things. That's like asking 'is the United States evil' because some American politicians did bad things. Most Catholics are good people who want to do the right thing.

Find a latin mass parish. The Boomer church will be dead in 30 years. Its gonna be ok man

But they think the right thing is antiracism and communism. Evil often believes it’s doing the right things.

good advice here too

Racism is bad, nobody should judge an individual because of their ethnicity. Communism is also bad; it's a system of government where the elites hoard the wealth for themselves and distribute the 'spoils' to the commoners.

I'm no bible scholar nor am I religious, but I could have sworn there was a passage in the Broble where Jesus said it was best to pray in the humblest place in your house like an emptied out closet where being free of worldly possessions and riches you would be closer to God. Ask yourself then how that squares with an institution which has spend hundreds of years and millions if not billions in various currencies erecting some of the most spectacular and grandiose structures in the world for the purpose of glorifying God. If I were religious I'd probably not chose to be Catholic, I would assume from the start that God doesn't need my help to be glorious.

The problem is the people that really believe that almost inevitably also end up believing that abortion is OK, so is gay marriage and divorce and a lot of other bullshit that goes against catholic dogma, so as the left has moved further left, they have been leaving in droves. Also only conservatives become preists anymore. Most of the fucking commies were just fags who wanted to have a socially appropriate reason to not get married without granny getting pissed, they can just go suck cock now, so why bother being a preist?

Also luke warm catholics dont have kids, but traddies do.

tl;dr the church will be fine. Go to latin mass

Regression to the mean is a thing. Even if a certain nigger is good his offspring will revert to animals. I’ve read a lot of John. I’m very convinced of the importance of genetics and ancestry.

Yeah well, I see too many white idiots as well. I'm not convinced ethnicity is to blame. Culture and values are.

Protestants literally worship Jews. I have never met a Catholic who puts Jews on some kind of pedestal, as they actually have to live with them in the northeast and see them for what they are. These Protestants who have never met one on their life perform the Jew worship. All of the thousands of evangelical churches across America are the synagogue of Satan, as they have perverted the religion for their own purposes.
The Catholic Church is the Church of Jesus Christ and founded by his direct associates and contemporaries. Even in its modern state it is 1000x better than any alternative.

>Is the Catholic Church evil?

No. Christ instituted his Church on Earth, but the Church itself is made of sinners. Even Peter denied Christ three times, and he was chosen to take up the mantle.

>It’s mostly Catholics defending Jews I’ve encountered online.

This might be true, but have you actually taken a real census on this?

>A priest told me communism would be great with Jesus.

As above, humans are corruptible. Take heed of the Church fathers like Aquinas who said that an honorable layperson had more authority than a pope if he was in the right.

>Another Catholic recently denied Serpent seed and said the synagogue of Satan are the chosen people.

Okay? Few people give proper consideration to things.

>The church seems completely corrupt and antiwhite.

It is corrupt. The Church though isn't about what exists here on Earth. As far as being anti-white, this is a trap. All who seek Him are our brothers in Christ. Did someone miss the entire point of how Christ rejected the faithless Jews to preach to the Gentiles?

>Should I leave and worship at home?

Can you take the sacraments at home?

They keep the keys to the kingdom of heaven from others when they themselves do not enter in.

How would they react to these?

“You are of your father, the devil, and the desires of your father you desire to do. He was a manslayer from the beginning and he stood not in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he may speak he speaks falsehood for his own sake, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
John 8:44

“from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.”
Luke 11:51

"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”
Genesis 3:15

“Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.”
1 John 3:12

The only Christians I’ve met who believe these scriptures and don’t get angry are young Christians who don’t go to church. Are the Latin mass people open to such far right ideas?

Racism may be bad, but segregation isnt inherently evil. (in fact it may be a positive good) Being a Catholic ethnonationalist is totally A-OK

>Is the Catholic Church evil
only satan's anti-church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism
vaticancatholic.com
youtube.com/user/mhfm1

Attached: CC_017.jpg (2328x2077, 513K)

christianity, as an organization, is inherently corrupted from whatever angle you look at or purposefully don’t. study at home and make the Lord’s works fit and fashion itself into your life as earnestly as you can. catholicism only functions as a communal tool of group order. popes have betrayed their congregants before and they will do it again.

but god help you if you claim you’re catholic for sheer convenience. nobody likes a fence-sitter, least of all Him.

Why would you get angry over some scripture verses? Its in the bible. wht makes those verses far right? As for Latin massers being far right, most catholic fascists go to latin mass

No just go find a Catholic Church that says the mass in Latin

Vatican II was a mistake

Take the E Michael Jones pill and relax

Don't have doubts they are the Devils thing. Anyways lots of beauty and tradition in the catholic church and a lot of perversion, take the good leave the bad. The Church is a feeling. Its what people make it

fucking larpers, why dont you just join orthodoxy?

based

>being this much of an indoctrinated apologist

burn in hell

EMJ is a civic nationalist
thanks but no thanks

yes very evil bro, we wouldn't just *say* it is evil if it weren't because we don't disinform people unless it's the literal enemy, and that is because they've disinformed us for fucking years

consider the vast number of cases against the Vatican and Catholic church for pedophilia, and consider the tool they use to control people at the highest echelons of the pyramid itself (pedophilia)

just follow the money

Attached: 1536850671882.jpg (650x412, 83K)

i am unironically thinking about it, but i can't abandon my ancestors' church to ruin, much less the see of peterm rome and half the world

lol asshurt prots realizing thatr catholics can actually apologize because we have coherent doctrine.

nb4 shitty puns on apoligize. learn english faggots

They (and many others) support the serpents seed doctrine.
serpentseedline.com/
This link will give you a good overview.

EMJ is a civnat cuck who makes me more mad at Catholicism.

Watch this and lmk what u think about Catholicism
youtu.be/9XuLA2yGPzM
I’m no theist or religious scholar historian but this is spoopy

you’re a USAian. you don’t even count as catholic.

Modern churches are pozzed af, but I think it’s important to go because it gives you a chance to communicate with God free from distraction. Just don’t give them money so they can turn around and send it to African breeders.

bump

I cannot profess an ideal church because I never went to church, I am just deeply spiritual and Christian in my spirituality

consider how the pontiff himself was humbled by an insurance company executive because they were threatening to kill him for his defiance against the Vatican seal, but he threatened to leak all his insurance files against the church to keep them from murking him

it's just what it is man, they wrap their church around pent up, sexually furious preachers who were usually themselves molested as children, and by the mon senior on deck no less

they make the priest into a data analyzer, he just listens to the Catholics throw every sin they can think of right into his ear

this is how in 10 years they subdue you to work politics for them, they can blackmail your ass because you spoke to an informant

you never heard about that because why would they tell you?

Reminded eastern europe is africa tier and any religion from there cannot be redpilled

It's the Vatican II counterchurch that you have a problem with

youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgxCVYtAI

Yes, the catholic church has been infiltrated and corrupted for a long time now. Eastern orthodoxy is the way to go.

thats a shit interpretation of those verses. Christ is talking about the kikes being shitty, not fucking reptilians

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

He’s talking about them descending from Cain. Notice he says they will be held responsible for killing Abel.

You would wish hellfire on those who genuinely seek Christ?

Even the Catholic Catechism states all those who seek the Lord to be in some sense of communion with the Church, even if imperfect. This is also why there is only ever one baptism so long as it is performed in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit.

Humans disagree on a great number of matters, faith being one of the most important. That said, it does no good to wish ill or judge yourself the intentions of others. You risk turning your back on the Lord, instead of worshiping Him only worshiping His Wrath.

Look up the IQ bell curve by race to see just how wrong you are.

I understand being against race mixing propaganda, it is trying to influence people's natural attitude towards race mixing. But people of different races are still people and there's always going to be cultural diffusion over time naturally. Blacks need to become whiter, I don't think many of us should move anymore into the degenerate culture they have.

Dude at this point it’s very hard to be catholic and on Jow Forums without being a total hypocrite.

>Pope kissing nigger feets.jpg

Shut the fuck Anglo. There has been no bigger jew lover than you.

The Roman Catholic church is not Biblical.

They follow a false prophet instead of Jesus Christ.

most cucktholics would support christian niggers frm africa than their aryan non-cucktholic brethren

Yes, yes. We already know you are muslim.

tl:dr?
Don't have 45 minutes.

Racism is bad, and Catholicism has been credited with destroying communism in some of the Easter Block countries, not to mention the First Vatican Council where they condemned all caputalism and communism, developing distributism as a replacement. Catholics have been an anchor for traditionalism.

Another snek thread this night? Nevermind

Jesus Christ = HAPPINESS and productivity. Sage

Your ancestors stayed with the Church through all its corruption and you leave because the clergy says some things that aren't "trad". Fucking pathetic.

You dont have to like the pope to be catholic

>Another Catholic recently denied Serpent seed
Well, of course he did. That theory has no basis in canonical scripture and has always been a heresy.

iconography conspiracy theories

the catholic church is not evil
it is the evil masonic, jewish counter-church that is
the catholic church will always exist somewhere, currently, the seat of peter is vacant, which means the only current form of catholicism god approves of is sedevacantism.
since currenly and since 1958 there have only been anti-popes in peter's seat
these "priests" are ordained in the new rite, and therefore invalid
youtube.com/user/mhfm1
watch this channels videos, they are showing the true side to catholicism

the current "church" is demonic, and you are comitting huge sins if you partake in those masses and you shouldt go to confession since its invalid

Attached: 1536436641193.png (840x1024, 1.75M)

I knew a black guy where I worked before. He was raising a family, spoke multiple languages, was in the military and risked his life for this country, and hated the left. How in the hell should I feel? Like, yeah he's inferior and shoudn't be here? Screw off, you people who judge individuals by their race. Maybe there is a higher percentage of blacks who are stupid because of a dumbass culture that should be criticized, but that doesn't mean it's right to judge an individual because of their ethnicity.

Religion isn't a fashion to show your racism you fucking faggot. I bet you also use "esoteric" political ideologies from the 1920s to make yourself feel more interesting.

>Blacks need to become whiter

This shit is inherently christian and it’s so fucking retarded, equality is a mathematical notion, niggers will never ever be like us and anybody who thinks otherwise is a deluded retard.

>communism would be great with Jesus
Yes, Communism could work if God himself was literally in charge of everything.
But he's chosen not to be, soooo...

this is the same argument as Islam, and the answer to that is very simple

"for all the good the Muslims, Muhammad is still in Hell for the evil the Islamists"

it is the people, not the faith itself, which propagates good in the faith's name, and those people are always to be considered misguided useful idiots by the dichotomy of the organization's upper floor

I wish it would be only the pope m8.

>Racism is bad, and

Nigger

go home norway, you're drunk

This is innacurate.

meh, half the hierarchy is corrupt as shit. I hate faggots. Im still catholic

Ya just worship at home, or abandon faith (which is what I did because Christianity got fucked over the ages). But ya god would make a great furher.

sure you fucking kike, anyone outside the catholic church is damned to eternity of pain, and nothing else, you are surely to feel it deeply, swaying other humans away from the true faith, you'll fit nicely in the 8th circle of hell

We've tried to tell you that all you need is faith in Jesus, not all that papal bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

jesuits/vatican & crypto jews are the pharasees of today
the aristocrats are still here aswell

Ask yourself a question. Is pedophilia a good thing or bad?

Hating others because of their race is retarded. I see people on here say that they're okay with black mothers killing their children because of a political end. That's the most evil shit that I've ever heard, truly disgusting. Now having preference to your tribe is not racist, and not contradictory to Catholicism. Which is what I'm assuming you think racism is.

>Is the Catholic Church evil?

the people running it most certainly are; look into the families of the popes, cardinals, archbishops etc. they are the head jesuits/papal bloodlines. these are the most powerful, evil families on earth. the papacy is a control mechanism, nothing more. these people, including the pope are satanists. yes, i am calling the current pope a satanist, because he is. he is also a jesuit and is controlled by the papal elite bloodlines, of which he is not a member. the papacy is a tool for mass societal control and is involved in all things evil, both spiritual & material. the names of the families who run the vatican include breakspear, farnese, aldobrandini, orsini & somaglia. these are the most powerful families on earth and are ultimately the ones responsible for shaping your belief system. sorry to tell you, but you're following the synagogue of satan.

Maybe there is no good discussion when it comes to one of the largest and most powerful pedophile organizations in the world.

if you don't join the catholic church you probably wont be in purgatory, but in hell, for eternity

I'm a catholic, I thought that was obvious.

So your saying that all of the Church Fathers and Christians up to the Reformation are burning in Hell?

Kleck is right about this one thing but he's a mason controlled op shill in other regards

you people wont know the truth, the end of the world, the inserted chip.
because you have to listen to some mega church preacher who cheats tax dollars, and has his own plane
youtube.com/user/mhfm1
look at these videos and think again

Attached: 1532051527269.jpg (1024x807, 148K)

The Orthodox faith is the true faith.

you sedevacantist or not?
if you go to a modern or "traditional" mass you are commiting sin

This type of conspiracy is a consequence of the liberal teachings we are brainwashed to believe in. You are mentally ill.

>be me
>be a traddy Catholic
>hate vatican II
>cant stand papa frank
>my friends think im a fascist
drunk norway calls me a kike

lol

How so?

the orthodox church is already lost, has no tradition and you can see now, with ukraine, its a political tool and nothing else

dude, drunk norway is a sede. they are about KJV prot-only levels of autism a lot of the times

if you hate vatican II, then if thats true, im sorry

they even took the microchip end times theory from Protestants

>be a sede
>have literally no church to go to because there are like five of you and you have two preists and no bishops
>still think you are right

Why must you be so autistic?

though you know it wont be a physical mark, its a spiritual one, and not physical

I don’t hate niggers I just don’t want them near me. But since our jewish masters and leftists force us to live with them, yeah I think black abortions are definitely a good think, one less nig to rape my daughter, one less nig to steal my wallet. Niggas aint your friend and they will never be.

The main point is equality anyway, you think that black people are our equals and could be just like us at some point, so yes you’re a deluded retard.

My stance on the Holy Father is that he is teaching us and the Cardinals, who are responsible with election, how it is with a "progressive" Pope. It's also a bit contradictory to called yourself "trad" and publically criticize the Pope.

>youtube.com/user/mhfm1
lol, the mark of the beast was an event that literally happened and the one who issued it was Pope Sixtus

youtube.com/watch?v=cPaLJTimKo4

If you see the kiddy fiddling in the Church and how it's covered up I don't understand how you can remain a member

You’re on Jow Forums brah everyone hates (((VaticanII)))

Have this nice christian vicking song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

>sees race and IQ data
>”Yeah, well I know this one guy who isn’t like that, so checkmate racists.”
You’re retarded.

imagine being so blind
you know in the end times, there will be a point, where the seat of peter is vacant, and taken over by demons and the anti-christ
you know the anti-christ will come at some point, right?
for nearly 2 thousand years, 33AD-1958AD the catholic church has been the same all this time
except now the masons have taken control of it
it is in the bibel, that it will happen
now, if it says that in the bible, how can it be when you believe there shouldn't be a pope?
when the anti-christ is the head of the "catholic church" actually the counter-church, how is he going to be the head of it, when there are no other denominations which have a head of its church?
it can't be christ, because that would mean the anti-christ is christ, and thats judaic and muslims that believe that

i don't hold liberal beliefs, and i am most certainly not brainwashed. i have spent years, and tens of thousands of hours ridding my mind of the lies fed to it during my life. i also am not mentally ill because it is a fact that these families are in control of the vatican. these families have always been popes, cardinals, and so on. that's not crazy talk or a conspiracy theory; it is absolute fact. these people are the fucking papacy and there is no way to debate that. all one needs to do is to study their deeds; what they have done with their positions of power, and you will find that they have done only evil deeds which serve their own agenda of mass control of the populace.

there is nothing crazy about pointing out the actions of these families, which you can read about as a matter of historical fact. it is a fact that these families rule the vatican. it is a fact that they have misused their positions of power. it is a fact that they are behind wars, behind mass murder, behind brainwashing, which you appear to be a victim of.

the irony is you are mentally ill for believing their lies and attacking me, the person simply saying "look at the bad things these people did".

all you need to do to affirm my claims is study history. none of what i've said is conjecture; it's absolute historical fact.