I give up

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do we really think we can turn back the tide at this point? It's inevitable as much as it hurts me to admit. I'm blackpilled as fuck. Going to go get drunk.

Attached: 1532941008143.jpg (750x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsma7OGcp6A
liveleak.com/view?t=sqOtb_1540003827
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better yourself and have children. Raise them the way your father's father's were raised, they may not change the tide, but their children may.

Attached: 1533674557430.png (688x332, 108K)

only one way to find out

Attached: thomasthechunkengine.webm (240x428, 2.56M)

We have won agaisnt worse.
even if we will lose, we will fight in the same way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsma7OGcp6A

europe 4 europeans

what the hell.

I can hear the fucking song playing in my head just from the filename

liveleak.com/view?t=sqOtb_1540003827

Attached: Nat P.gif (542x662, 353K)

>woman driver
>it's my first day

Attached: ashima.jpg (976x549, 151K)

except nukes are a thing

If I could have a moment of your time.

Attached: fgt.png (1263x629, 405K)

The worst blackpill is that yes we can turn it back
whites are still a majority
but we continue vote for Jew controlled globalists and leftists
We are destroying our own safe countries and turning them into South Africa/Brazil Like Multicult hellholes
We are literally turkeys that vote for christmas

Attached: 1534965849507.jpg (571x1050, 243K)

It make me feel happy :)

You're like a little baby, watch this
>pic related.

Attached: bots and shills oc.jpg (9080x6000, 3.84M)

Remember the more dense a population is the higher chance it will be hit by a pathogen

Attached: 1515980014217.gif (460x345, 473K)

Pathetic faggot

I don't think anyone is going to stop this

I predict the future will be similar to nomadic lifestyle where white people travel with their possessions from place to place to keep safe from the criminals and destructive brown people. Something similar to the prairie days or the Mongols.

Anyone that doesn't already have land, tools, an online business, a van, a farm today, and possibly duel citizenship is pretty much a dead man walking. It takes time to have these things, and if you're not prepared today, circumstances are only going to get worse in the next 10 years making it even more difficult.

Attached: download (20).jpg (325x155, 10K)

its never too late though is it ? id rather die for somthing than live for nothing, to be a martyr for a cause than a slave to the powerfull

Attached: 37911184c95f87dd85417a7a421f9dae.jpg (635x505, 73K)

I'm already drunk user help me

join the club

Attached: 225288__46194.1349956561.380.500.jpg (380x473, 38K)

Attached: CE577843-E9EC-4266-A381-2C74F79A6BAE.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

No. Because most normies are retarded, greedy, and dumb. They also mostly do easy boomer tier jobs, like being a real estate agent.

Just gonna post this every day?

Your children will be minorities and your women will racemix :)

There is nothing we can do unless the elite come up with a way to create the walking dead virus. Select a population of pure genetical whites that only elites can have, remain in superior underground cities , come out in a century or two, destroy any remaining dead, recreate a white earth.

That Wagon you posted. The nomads who drove those shot Mongrol Indians in the face and then settled the land.

We are just going to have to start shooting these shitskins in the face again.

since when did npcs cause the outcome of the quest ?

There's a picture of one of those Nomads that shot those shitskins in the face and then settled the land.

We just have to start shooting shitskins. It's the natural law.

>turkey on Christmas
What are you Jewish? Anyway, Jew globalists have somehow made Ireland in the top 5 richest nations on a potatoe economy. Be thankful. Also, Jow Forums complains about Brazilification but will defend billionaires in every thread because muh bootstraps.

White women fucking nonwhites is also natural law, and that's why whites are in massive decline

It's over, and it's never going back. There will be no blowback. Just a gradual but exponentially increasing disappearance

Hahahaha WRONG!!

Attached: whowouldwin.jpg (2981x2450, 840K)

Come at me you wh*Te subhuman. Wh*toids are no match for Islamic warriors. Wh*te dogs can’t even take back IstanBVLL from us let alone try to conquer the world again.

Attached: B93E9892-B3DE-4845-AB89-AE1AB444091F.gif (444x250, 656K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Really bad shit is still happening bro, but we should focus our attentions into good, because we create this reality together. This is meme magic.

I know, I've been seriously blackpilled too when i only saw degeneration, ignorance and pure evil around. It took me a while realize deep enough that best thing i can do about it is to make my own light within and trough that shine it around. After all, blackpills does not help anyone.

And this timeline seems to be really rushing into bright places now user. I see pure bliss when i look into the future.

Attached: allsmiles.png (300x366, 218K)

That's no big deal my man. Just subjugate the women, and hang the traitors. If we start shooting shitskins, we will start shooting the traitorous women too, or turn them into concubines until moral improves.

Easy as pie.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: tenor.gif (380x392, 3.2M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

Keep believing that faggot. All is lost and there is not going back, take that black pill and join us.

There are at the very least 500 million whites of European descent; they are not going anywhere, insect.

Yes yes. My fellow wh*teoids take the BLACK PILL just like the BLACK BVLL. Become a sissy for the BBC.

Is this Indian reverse machine vore?

apprently the pic is from Bangladesh

LOL what happens if the Panjeet in the front falls down?

>Going to go get drunk.
And then get arms and ammo and store them up.

Then focus on yourself. Living a good life and raising a family is more of a contribution to the great war than most people on this board will ever manage, and whatever happens, it'll be a victory for you.

Attached: 111111111111111111.jpg (1920x2766, 1.63M)

>>Giving up on your race makes you an enabler to genocide
You'll be the first to die.

Attached: kis111lup -- 098 -- yxj111fyq'.gif (250x186, 495K)

>Do we really think we can turn back the tide at this point?
yup. All we have to do is selectively breed ourselves to be super-intelligent super humans with sperm donation eugenics. then collect this super sperm and hybridize the low IQ masses with this sperm. This works because sperm is abundant. It is the only way to fix the demographic problems plaguing the modern world. Those that advocate violence are fools, because human weapons are so destructive.

When they got brainwashed by the media and so persistently vote for the 2 party cuck machine.

You would be surprised. Random shit can just happen which can make things do a 180

Wow, that's some impressive autism user.

redpill as many white people as you possibly can

remember that there is no failure

even if they disagree with you, the seeds are being planted

once the race war begins they will have less qualms with ending the jew, groid and insectoid

>france
of fucking course

Eastern europe is the last bastion of white race

Attached: 191_1.jpg (1246x679, 299K)

that's luxembourg

both are degenerate shitholes infested with shitskins

Jebus, Why don't they sell some gold shirts and buy some more train cars. a couple of flat cars even and everybody could ride in relative comfort and safety.