MAY WATCH - HOW LONG?

TREASON MAY CONFIRMED TO BE FACING THE 1922 COMMITTEE THIS WEDNESDAY.

HAS BEEN TOLD "BRING YOUR OWN NOOSE".

HOW LONG UNTIL SHE'S OUSTED?

Attached: TICK TOCK CUNT.jpg (632x1182, 184K)

I wouldn't mind Davis ruling. Man was formerly in a TA SAS regiment.

I think he's the stalking horse. Alternatively, two outcomes:

a) She steps down when the EU refuse to budge - and it'll be Boris. Or
b) Her poxy 'deal' doesn't make it through Parliament - and then it'll be Davis.

Either way, I reckon she's toast.

Will the Boris/DD continue the term or call a new election?
I love having general elections all the time. This chaos is so comfy.

Attached: 1523464050683.jpg (500x483, 63K)

In all seriousness you need to overthrow your government. How can an English American help you do this? I really don’t see any other way. Globalism has created a slow boil situation in the UK and I can’t imagine any scenario where the native white population realizes this before the demographic tipping point is already reached. Peter Hitchens outlook seems to be too common. Are there any signs of hope? How can do help?

The US is lost. I am aware. There is no recovery from > 12% nigger genetics, increasing Mexican genetics and total domination by Zionist Globalism/Progressivism. Brazil is our future. This is why I want to help you.

You guys fucked this up last time somehow (I won't pretend to know how your election system works) and instead of Mogg or Boris or Farage you appointed this shit. I won't hold my breath. Gone are the days I'd hoped we would fuck Europe side by side again because you had to put this dithering old bat in charge.

Attached: 1514669803935s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Davis is arguably more right wing than Mogg and Boris. Word is he's staging a coup after Mays budget gets voted down by ERG and DUP next week. WTO/ Canadian deal is coming lads!

Mogg being set up for 8 year rule after Davis hands over reigns post transition..

>May resigns
>Short period of chaos
>Second referendum
>Remain
It's following the script.

It is clear to me that the Jews regard her as not being capable to handle the Corbyn (crypto anti-semite) threat and want somebody else.

REMEMBER REMEMBER

Attached: VVV.jpg (1142x600, 77K)

>TA SAS regiment

Oh wow he could run for long distances and shoot people really good that means he's trustworthy

fuck off, no tory or labour MP is to be trusted

literally any human being in england could replace her and do a better job

No need to call a GE in our system. Tories hold the Parliament so they can install a new leader if she resigns. Which she's most likely to do. She'll never be allowed to handle another GE anyway.

You have already helped us. US rolled out the other day and bitch-slapped the EU who were threatening to fuck with British banks after Brexit.

Guns might be good. And coming over to help liberate us. Both those things look like they may be necessary after all.

This May is facing ousting. Boris or Davis, and then Mogg thereafter. Also, we didn't fuck up anything. We voted, believed in our system, and believed this lying cunt. Looks like that was all a mistake.

I would welcome a military coup at this point. I would also welcome our Ameribros coming over to assist

I know that
I'm asking if they will continue her term or call a new election for their own personal mandate and resetting the 5 year clock

Surely they wouldn't risk a hung parliament or worse still, a Labour government?

But that's impossible. Who will call a GE? The government has to call one. And May has to do this. She has two choices if a no confidence vote goes against her - a) She resigns and hands over government to someone else the party appoints, or b) She calls a GE. And like I said, she's not going to risk a GE, and wouldn't be allowed to run one again anyway. Right now, the Tories would lose a GE and massively. A GE is completely off the cards. Never going to happen. And no, the new leader will continue with the current term. The Tories hold the parliamentary majority. Labour can kick up and screech and complain, but as long as they do, they can have anyone run it, and that person then forms their own government.

Maybe they'll get May to call another one SPECIFICALLY FOR a Labour victory.
They get to go away and Labour will take the hit for the final deal.

unhinged bongoloids, like watching somebody trying to stuff his own anus

Attached: we_do_Chequers_plan_now.jpg (2222x1667, 1.57M)

secret option number C)
she resigns, new PM, that PM calls for a new GE soon

>you appointed this shit
thats not how british politics work buck. If it were we'd not have her in.

Labour will oust Corbyn if they get in. BELIEVE ME, Corbyn doesn't want a GE now, either. Don't be fooled by all their bleating. Blairites will move so fast to remove him before the withdrawal date, you won't even see his head spin.

Nah. She resigns, Davis or whomever says they're only an "interim PM" (i.e. a lie) until exit day, and then "we'll definitely have a GE sometime next year" after we've left.

That's about what's coming ^

May's deal is not getting through Parliament. No way. She needs Labour but even if she got a handful of them, she'll just loose like amount from her own side. She's fucked. She'll have to resign.

All part of the distraction. They've been doing this for months now, and people still fall for it.

>May better not cross our red lines
>May crosses red lines
>Well she better not cross our next red lines
>May crosses red lines
>More angry words
>More red lines crossed

Attached: maynpc.jpg (642x740, 50K)

the NPCs are you guys, getting tricked into BTFO yourselves

Yeah, but there's very little they can do because this worthless cunt cost the Tories their majority.

At the time, I wondered if she deliberately threw that election, and the more time has passed, the more obvious it's been that it actually really helped her getting a hung parliament given she's a remoaner cunt. Worked out very well.