If men on pol knew how the dating market is for women you would abandon all your beliefs in a second...

If men on pol knew how the dating market is for women you would abandon all your beliefs in a second. Your idea that "hurr durr women are degenerates" is because you're men and only see your side. Now put yourself in a woman's place and ask yourself, honestly: "how many men want to marry and be a good husband and not just fuck around?"
In case you are unable to do this thought experiment, let me help you: nearly every single man only wants to pump and dump you, and when you find someone that wants to commit he's a neckbeard maggot that wants to stay at home all day playing video-games.
How exactly is a woman supposed to be a stay at home mom when her husband can barely provide for himself, let alone for a family?
Pic unrelated

Attached: Thotsky.jpg (1280x1021, 145K)

Should've stayed a virgin then.

And have been married off at 16-20 by your father to a suitor that he found acceptable.

Men don't want inexperienced women.

Is that what Chad told you when he popped your cherry?

I hear some people would literally die for virgins.

guess how i cam tell you know what cock tastes like

Worthy men are very much interested in committing to women. Worthy women.
i.e. not the brainwashed proud slut who loves contraception, abortion and no fault divorce.

No it's what men in highschool said when they were talking about their ideal wife.

Yep Islamists.

Attached: Soyboi jihadist.png (1000x756, 15K)

Foreign women have no trouble landing American husbands if they can meet them.

American women can't get anywhere with men because they aren't worth it because they just aren't trustworthy.

Im not even talking about them being a whore.
A lot of men will forgive being a whore or ex whore... that is NOT what fucks it up for American women. A lot of wealthy American men marry quite literal whores from other countries.

The problem is American women can't even be trusted to keep a f***ing coffee date. They do phone silence and flaking, they lie incessently not even because its in their own interest but for no reason at all.

You are confusing boys with men
Try and be a good deal as a wife if you want to land a good husband
Simple really

Men don't want whores. Except for that pumping and dumping you mentioned. No one wifes a whore except the cucks you seem to despise.

>men in highschool

See this.

>Now put yourself in a woman's place and ask yourself, honestly: "how many men want to marry and be a good husband and not just fuck around?"

that's why we had slut shaming back when man were responsible for our culture and policies
you took it away, now 90% of people think about sex only, and you ignore the other 10%

The whore thing is overemphasized in the manosphere but high class whores if they want to don't have too much trouble finding husbands historically and never have.

American women have a mentality to men like gypsies have towards non gypsies. American men thus don't trust them and gradually begin to hate them. This is a much bigger problem then the roastie issue.

>..."how many men want to marry and be a good husband and not just fuck around?..."

yes, i agree with your premise.
i dont know why we have so many problems with this issue.

>American women have a mentality to men like gypsies have towards non gypsies.

it's the result of feminism and sexual revolution. it's not exclusive for US but in US it was progressing faster than most of other countries

This is why women used to be told to stay virgins. Nobody is going to commit to a roastie, she's only good for pumping and dumping. If you let a guy talk himself into your pants you can't be trusted.

I'm making good money now, but there's absolutely no way I can risk my business, house, and future kids on a whore.

>Just put yourself in our shoes
No. Women are property. This is all clown world nonsense. You should be sold off to a man of your father's choosing at age 16.

>mfw Trotsky didn't actually get ice-axed to death and instead made his escape to the US so he could take advantage of western decadence selling them greasy chicken

Attached: trotsky.jpg (1400x1248, 174K)

The manosphere emphasize the whore thing too much to the exclusion of the bigger problem with American women

The psychopathic lying and unreliability is the big problem and it causes both sexes to really f***ing hate each other.

>Now put yourself in a woman's place and ask yourself, honestly: "how many men want to marry and be a good husband and not just fuck around?"

Men want this more than women do. We have this idea as a culture that men are the more lustful gender, and women are the more loving gender. It is true that men are more lustful, but men are also more loving and more oriented towards commitment to a relationship.

-Men are almost always the ones who propose marriage
-Men are more likely to say "I love you" first
-Women initiate 70% of divorces

I literally would never date a Feminist, whore or Fatty.
This narrows it down for me a lot.

husbands do. this is cope

THIS O.P. IS PASTA

STOP REPLYING TO THIS PASTA BAIT THREAD THAT OP-BOT POSTS EVERY DAY.

IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

Marry a nice beta and he'll ensure you rack up plenty of experience provided you put out.

Literally the opposite of this is true.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret: one night stands are basically a man's shit-test to a woman. If you give it up before and/or during dating it means you aren't wife material, but that's not going to stop us from busting a nut. We may hold onto you as a FWB or even in a long term relationship but will continue searching for a less experienced woman that is worth wifeing. It's like reverse hypergamy.

uuuuuuuuuh

Attached: ベイト.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>
agreed, Has there ever been any romantic poetry written by a woman about a man? That's any good, I mean.

This isn't what sinks American women with American men and the manosphere should stop overemphasizing the whore thing because with most American women that ship has sailed.

Men will forgive whoredom in a girl they really love and they can fall in love with a former whore if she maintains a perfect record of being sweet reliable and honest.

Men CANNOT love a girl they don't think they can trust, if you flake on coffee dates if you mysteriously don't respond to texts sometimes if she lies to you... then you can't trust her. And since almost no American women are trustworthy American men end up hating them collectively.

>he's a neckbeard maggot that wants to stay at home all day playing video-games.
Literally "Why don't you work and slave yourself to death for me? I fucked you a couple of times. My pussy is pure gold! You should be my slave!"

If you'd be so kind as to stop clucking at us it'd be great, Marcy.

Attached: завантаження.jpg (650x487, 44K)

STOP REPLYING TO THIS PASTA BAIT

ALL FIELDS

>get pumped and dumped
>have children with a neckbeard virgin
Choose one

Attached: 1537662665880.jpg (782x810, 113K)

Kill yourself and all your family and never come back to life you filthy nigger jew kike piece of shit

If I was unironically a woman, I would settle for a nice guy right off the bat. Not a "nice guy" but a nice guy. I'd be content with just making money and maintaining my appearance. Maybe I'd nag the nice guy to try to achieve a dream or workout or something.

Women don't do that shit though. Women want Chad, or some variant of. They can't just sit back and stay with one guy who is good enough, they want more and they want the best. It's this childlike selfishness that baffles men.

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x1800, 223K)

The lying, the unreliability, the phone silence that occurs at all but the height of the honeymoon period is what makes American men hate them...

>They can't just sit back and stay with one guy who is good enough, they want more and they want the best. It's this childlike selfishness that baffles men.

I've been in about 6-7 "serious" relationships, and I have literally never experienced this. And I do not consider myself a Chad (not a beta either, though). I've ended five of those relationships because they had some kind of quality that I couldn't live with.

Anyway, keeping a woman is simple. Be fair, keep your promises (extremely important), don't cheat or lie, and be a good man. Not just to her, but to everyone. By good man I mean to stand up for yourself, your family and have some god damn integrity.