NPC Meme confirmed by Ted Talk

Body language expert explains that 75% of people think in images and only 20% think via their inner voice. 2:20 thru 5:00. Everyone readily accepts the reality of the meme even if it angers them.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3P3rT0j2gQ

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCU1mMgyGNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus christ. this can't be real.

Attached: lenpc.png (1877x921, 499K)

It's spreading.

I doubt it wakes anyone up. Most wage slaves don't have time to do anything except work for 8 - 10 hours a day and when they get home they are too tired to do much else. That's the main reason why the population is so dumbed down. Only us neets and uni fags actually have the time availble to us to research this kind of stuff.

HOly shit!
>Jow Forums is literally a middle aged black woman.

Attached: 1539219397802.jpg (450x304, 35K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

thisis actually freaking me out

these people are inhuman

hoe can you go about with an empty head and literally not think stuff

how do they type ideas on comment sections?

Attached: []l.png (853x512, 121K)

each faction has its own NPCs, we have the_donald

How surreal must the user who made that original post be feeling.
Like he didn't *start* this thing perse as these people always existed, but he did start the way it's looked at.

Attached: 987654345.jpg (1013x895, 631K)

This guy started it out, not the fucking kike talk

youtube.com/watch?v=mCU1mMgyGNU

>think in images
the fuck does that even mean?

What is the final solution to the NPC question?

Attached: npcs1.gif (400x225, 3.38M)

Ted talk is now a regressive shitfest.
Never take anything said on it seriously. Ever.

>mindlessly regurgitating others' content
Guess the irony's completely lost on those retards, huh

Yea. we take a lot for granted i guess. Just imagine being a wage slave NPC and the only thing you ever know about the world is just your job. You don't even have control over your own thoughts you just walk around parroting what ever social media or TV says.

Attached: blackpilled.png (740x900, 923K)

>dumbed down
>not realizing that has always been the case

For thousands of years the only ones who had access to reading and writing were a very small percentage of the population.

In Ancient Egypt, only nobility or scribes knew how to depicher Hieroglyphics. In China, only scholars studied for a civil law exam and eunuchs knew. Wanted to be an intellectual back then? Hope you were in the right class in society, and maybe your rich uncle will get in you the privilege to learn through nepotism

Most people were usually servants who worked the farm and didn't learn shit and only met each other in church. Took the internet for even random plebs like us to even have access to things we have know.

Attached: 1533094222534.jpg (300x326, 19K)

>tfw INTJ/INTP

life fucking sucks i'd rather be Exxx anything

I have an inner voice. I talk to myself all the time to figure out problems I have, what do to with money, think about the economy, politics, my family, personal finances and how to put my money to work. I look at pop culture, at people in traffic, study how people are driving and what they are doing while driving. I constantly think all day until I fall asleep and wake up and start thinking again. I read the news from all over the web. I don’t watch tv, movies or listen to too much music especially modern music. I am the antithesis of an NPC.

>Body language expert explains that 75% of people think in images and only 20% think via their inner voice. 2:20 thru 5:00. Everyone readily accepts the reality of the meme even if it angers them.
This does not in any way imply that people who don't have an inner monologue are incapable of self-reflection.

It means that you have Solidworks as a default application

And people with an inner voice have?

me think burger
me think mcdonald
yum

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 18K)

Used to be ENFP, felt pretty alright I guess but after something that really fucked me up I'm INFP and man....people like this need a good wife/friend to point out to them times where they're going off the rails because we go to shit pretty quickly because we can burn out helping others and not see how fast we go to shit ourselves.

i can hear inner voice writing or if i consciously try to sometimes. but it's not really my default

You don't think in both simultaneously?