Why is the Quarterback always white?

Why is the Quarterback always a white guy? like almost always in every NFL team they are way over represented for only making up 56 percent of the population

Attached: quarterback.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

white supremacy.

Racism, of course. Cam Newton and others proved blacks are better quarterbacks.

Why is every wide receiver a nigger?

qb is the team lead.
blacks can't lead.

Isnt that the most technical position. Nigs cant handle thinking.

You have to be smart to be able to read defenses

Gotta be intelligent to lead a great offense. There has only been one team with a black QB that won the Bowl. Even though 70% of all players are black.

>I've never heard of Michael Vick, Doug Williams, Warren Moon,or Randall Cunningham, among others!

he has to use his brain

the rest are just meashields and ball recepticles

It has to do with how complicated the plays are...in other words it's strategy and out of the two groups (black inner city men and white men) which one do you think is most likely to be smart enough for that job

The what whats?

thanks for the laugh

What do you call a white guy surrounded by 5 niggers?
The Coach
What do you call a white quy surrounded by 10 niggers?
The quarterback
What do you call a white guy surrounded by 1,000 niggers?

The warden

none of these guys fall within even the top 25 QB's of all time.

blacks put on more body mass and run faster

whites have more upper body strength

Attached: 000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken[1].jpg (267x400, 47K)

Interesting replies. Is there any other position whites are known to be playing in well? It seems to me the demographics are usually a load of blacks with a white quarterback and usually another one or two white guys on the pitch

Because the whiteman is the superior athlete. The rest of the team is chosen using the top black men as a standard of measurement for "what is top tier" in a given sport.

(((sports)))

>Michael Vick
Kills dogs
>Doug Williams
Only legitimate black qb to win super bowl
>Warren Moon
Pretty good went to hall of fame
>Randall Cunningham
As good as a typical white qb
>Cam Newton
Only runs the ball and choke at the Superbowl like a bitch
>Russell Wilson
Not even fully black
>Colin Kaepernick
Only known for afro and kneeling

Why are blacks overrepresented in sports period?

Better dexterity.

Almost all kickers are white.

There are anomolies of course but it does seem that black quarterbacks are a rarity and when there are black quarterbacks they are never very good comparitive to their white counterparts as only one black quarterback has ever one superbowl

huh, did not know this

Because they run fast and can jump high. Pretty much the only accomplishments of their species.

lol

Kickers and punters are almost exclusively white. Offensive linemen are white a lot of the times as well.

Colin Kaepernick is obviously half or quarter black he has a lot of white admixture

Go play your fucking soccer and abbo sport of hitting cats with sticks. Retard

Half.

>Why is the Quarterback always white?
>has a pic with Russell Wilson who is mixed

Tight end

>Why is the Quarterback always a white guy?
They aren't. It's just that the successful, all-time greats are almost exclusively white QB's. Nogs can do alright (Vick, Newton, McNabb) with their natural talents, but they can't compete with the huwite man's ability to deconstruct a moving chessboard of pieces in real-time.

Russel Wilson is also strange because he's a manlet and most QB's are over 6'

Attached: dougwilliams .png (704x686, 136K)

yes I know the irony, However I was supposed to imply that I know they are not ALWAYS white just most of the time and clearly over represented

you have to be relatively smart(er) to be good at it

white bois can't run as fast cus they got shorter limbs and shorter cocks. thats why niggas be catching the ball out there and completing the play, the niggas score while the quarterback watches like a cuck.

Intelligence.

don't forget Wilson is a devout Christian

/our guy/

A better question is why arent there any Asian qb's they have higher iqs then whites.

the only one who was ever really our guy was ritchie incognito

yes it seems there have never been many asian NFL players

every year some new black hope arrives and 2 year later you never hear of them again.

Yeah it’s a microcosm of life itself. The black man is dependent on the white man to be successful.

And significantly lower physical stature, frailer frames, poor field of vision. Athleticism isn't nearly as encouraged in Asian Americans as academic success.

>Thinks you need to use your dick to run
>Canadacuck ALWAYS thinking about nigger cocks

It seems Black quarterbacks are pushed but rarely ever succesful

asians dont have higher iqs than whites.

They're all busy playing videogames professionally.

Well, it their IQs were really higher, then they would already have those positions. And the chink countries wouldn't be so poor and shitty. How does a high IQ nation of 1.2 billion have less than half the GDP of a nation with only 300 million?

this is true.
Kaepernick and Prescott are the most recent ones. Deshaun Watson will probably be next to fall dude turns the ball over like a dumb nig, plus he has a noodle arm and the Toxins fell for the meme. Patrick Mahomes on the other hand actually despite being a mixed nigger like Kap and Pickscott actually looks like he knows how to play the QB position.

Two. The Seahawks and the Redskins.

Probably because whites are better at throwing

>QB needs to learn and memorize a huge amount of information
>QB needs to be able to think and adapt
>QB needs to be able to analyze
>nigger positions need to be able to run fast, catch and knock people down
gee I wonder why

The white quarterback phenomenon is a good cultural manifestation of the white character being able to lead and conquer as wellas utlise good stratedgy and planning this is why I think pol should embrace NFL

when they are its just a running QB most of the time.

Out of more than 50+ Super bowls.

Hmm, is the game being dumbed down to make it easier for nigger QBs?

Yes

Because being a quarterback is more about mental ability than athleticism. Sure you need a good arm and to be in good shape, but it's more about reading defenses, decision making, and leadership which is why niggers can't do it.

Good teams almost always have a white coach and a white quarterback, need people with brain activity making the important decisions. There isn't and never will be a black Brady and Bellichick equivalent.

>why so white
>literally uses a picture of a black man
Jesus

Russ is white. He was cucked by Golden Tate. Look it up.

agreed. some do, but most don't. all you have to do is go to an asian country to see that.

They don't look white to me

I understand the irony but the pic is 2/3rds white asshole

RGIII anyone? kek

Could it be the pressure of living up to their first successful season causes their brain function to implode?

It's the only position where you aren't guaranteed to end your career with severe brain damage.

Still an anomaly

kek
even with the pussification of the rules on defense this year most nigger QBs are still struggling. only Wilson and Mahomes are doing good
the highlighted ones are the niggers right now that have started a game this season

Attached: nigs in 2018.png (1101x849, 131K)

The nigger, in its natural habitat is used to catching coconuts and poaching watermelons, a football has a similar shape, niggers find it unnatural to throw food shaped objects.

The NFL is not suited for black QBs. black QBs rely on running but in the NFL that doesn't work because everyone is fast and defenses are too good.

Pocket passers are the way to go in the NFL. Protect the QB and you will succeed. Notice how many good teams rely on passing rather than running?

Yes see the white QB's are far higher in percentage (83 odd percent) and peform far better

No. The college game where scrambling to get out of trouble is easy doesn't work in the NFL.

niggers can catch and can throw and hit a moving object by itsself but they lack the forebrain to coordinate multiple moving targets over time.

..or really the ability to plan ahead at all that's why they always get arrested for utterly retarded shit.

There's multiple studies that show they have higher iq than whites...

a roo talking American NFL

Attached: 1536322359817.jpg (744x752, 72K)

Because whites are used to running away from negroids anyway.

Not significantly higher, whites are more creative and asians are more adaptive

Get a load of you faggots trying to break down a sport like FB. You fairies probably have never physically touched a FB.

opium wars in 1800's, invaded by 8 nation alliance in 1900, invaded by japan in ww2

Attached: shithappened.png (868x401, 92K)

They are trying out mutt QBs. I remember Doug Williams and Randall Cunningham being pretty good. Warren Moon and Steve McNair were pretty light-skinned.

Attached: mahomes.jpg (1200x934, 146K)

I can't believe that Andrew Luck is No. 2 on that chart!

Being a quarterback is kinda like being an army Sargent. He has to think as a group and how to tell them all what to do. The quarterback makes minor changes in strategy depending on on the field elements. The quarterback therefore, unlike every tv show and movie portrayal, has to be a prett sharp guy. He has to be smart enough to think on his feet and improvise a strategy that the whole team will follow in order to get the ball through enemy lines and across the gridiron. He needs to have charisma and leadership qualities that inspire the team to listen to him.
That said, every time I hang out with a group of friends and I’m the only white, they always kinda expect me to make the decisions about what to do and I just what to hang out. Why are quarterbacks white? Smarts and leadership qualities.

hah

Attached: eyes n teeth.jpg (480x360, 14K)

the real red pill...although the QB is always white consider the position of kicker.

This shit is mason level weird.

80% of studies are lies. Asians have the highhest incidence of cheating.
Its a lie and you are lying.

i was shocked by that too
then i realized he's pacing to throw the ball 768 times this season...

What was the name of the black quarterback the raiders picked 1# about 10 years ago?

He’s not the problem.

Noggerton Mcnoggerface

Jawalrus Russell.

There are black qb’s but at their best they are average, if not below.

QB requires the highest IQ in the game.

Where are the white running backs?

How do you go from Doak Walker award winner to cut before preseason?

Attached: Luke_Staley.jpg (257x387, 41K)

Steve Mcnair was my favorite QB back in the day

Whits and blags have different leg muscles. White legs are better at complex movements and blag legs are better at running.
This is also why they cant swim or skate.

Intelligence and real skill are more important than being the largest/most aggressive.

Also, massive cities have massive schools with one football team each.
Thousands of students and only a few get to play the role of quarterback. And still it might be a white guy.

Whereas every rural town has a high school with it's own team and quarter backs.
This means many times as the number of whites get a chance to play the role of quarterback in a highly competitive setting.

Most of the rest of the roles on the team just require you to be large, fast and ultra aggressive.
And a big part of nogs don't graduate high school or don't keep up the minimum grade point average to stay on the team. Even with the teachers letting them cheat.
The quarterback is required to have experience and well developed skill, intelligence, intuition and foresight.

It's fairly obvious if you give it any real thought.

because QB takes more than pure athleticism and memorize some plays/formations

Skateboarding was a very huwhite subculture tho