You guys should watch Roots

It would change your hateful hearts and make you feel sympathy for black folks.

Attached: whitetrashdeath.jpg (1600x1200, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjZOf70bHr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzjHTp_IJYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saw an episode in school, they got toby good

Watch it in reverse so it has a happy ending.

Attached: Coonbait.jpg (338x380, 21K)

Toby was so fortunate that he was taken from that godforsaken hellhole in Africa where he was forced to live with renowned murderer OJ Simpson

The only thing that will make me stop hating niggers is an end to affirmative action and their deportation to Africa.

This is powerful

Attached: Enlightened Kangs 3.webm (320x182, 2.45M)

fuck roots and fuck dat reading rainbow nigga

what the hell? Kunta Kinte was proud Mandinka warrior who got fucked by white devils. They should have not taken him from Africa.. I hate myself

Who was behind the slave trade?

white Devil I feel sorry for you. Get some love in your life.

Caucasoid Devils.. as usual.

>Kunta Kinte

T O B Y

only reason I'd watch it is for Geordi LaForge's ancestor

(((Caucasoid))) devils. Well, at least you got the devil part right.

YOUR NAME IS TOBY

Nigger slaves were over-payed.

you lie you a donkey. you a white donkeuy

Attached: fuck homework.gif (346x263, 945K)

ATTENTION SUBHUMAN WORKERS

Attached: ATTENTION.jpg (474x355, 18K)

show some respect.. you kids were born into good households and get all the tendies and mach and cheese you want. Imagine being a slave and treated like utter shit. Just remember that being white is no proud thing as we have the blood of the past on our hands.

literally made by jews, btw

I do have some sympathy with them but diversity + proximity = war. Its liberals I hate.

It's so weird seeing Levar Burton without a visor.

Attached: laforge.jpg (880x660, 184K)

Attached: datayes.gif (366x272, 1.34M)

Nah if that were shown to younger demographics everybody would call each other okonkwo or nigger

what if I told you it is the same character

I'd imagine you'd have to be an objectively inferior specimen to find yourself in such a condition.

he doesnt wear that irl?

Jews are neanderthals

OY VEY DON'T BRING THAT UP ITS ANTISEMITIC TO POINT THAT OUT, JUST LIKE ITS ANTISEMITIC TO MENTION 25% OF NORTH AMERICAN SLAVE OWNERS WERE JEWISH WHEN THEY MADE UP 3% OF THE POPULATION

Attached: 1521437916196.png (1022x762, 984K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QjZOf70bHr0

He does

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzjHTp_IJYs
Here user watch this, this is the future of all multicultural societies, they will crumble, and they will collapse into pieces and be stiched together through war and genocide

Kek

Just more kike fiction to cover their tracks.

This is true.
God never intended us to mix.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

I'd probably watch it to see some random 1800s slavenigger spouting technobabble about EPS conduits and escaping captivity using super high tech engineering knowledge, only to be used by the Romulans in a sinister plot where they hack his visor for the fourteenth time

that animated cartoon you uncle tom

daily reminder that Jews are our friends and not the problem. To find the problem look in a mirror.

I don’t mind black people, I just hate niggers.

OP, I watched Roots in middle school, bought it on DVD in college, and remained a liberal piss-drinker for another ten years after that.
What YOU need to do is to wake up from the media hypnosis you currently suffer from.

Protip: The idea of "freeing your heart of hatred" is an idea created by white people, and nobody else does it.

Lets make a white version called "Boots"

Attached: 1535298551197.jpg (1712x1704, 822K)

That was an amazing comedy, just as funny as “Philadelphia.”

My favorite part was when they cut that nigger’s foot half off.

Attached: 92ABDF3A-1F07-46FE-81F9-23E68BB539F0.jpg (640x368, 53K)

The only devils in existence would be the Jews. Jews have been more perpetrators than they have victims. The only thing is that they're good at lying to everyone.

Or a version about fat people with gastrointestinal distress from poor dietary habits called 'Toots'

Just been watching some roots. I usually need about 30 mins to recover and go again.

And the spinoff from "toots", about animals suffering from rectal discomfort, called "Scoots".

It just made me hungry for fried chicken

Attached: 1540000977839.png (768x582, 260K)

too bad democrats turn them in worthless slaves again

Attached: 477.jpg (800x1200, 264K)

WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!

Attached: kunta-kinte-getting-whipped.jpg (1000x745, 101K)

.....la..
...forge..

comma... commander..
USS Enterprise-D

>whip cracks

NO YOUR NAME IS TOBY

SAY YOUR NAME!

Attached: OBEY NIGGER.png (720x528, 454K)

I knew that nigger could see.

I watched it. The whipping scene was extremely hilarious I was laughing throughout that scene

spbp

KUNTA KINTE
KARA BOGA

no it wouldn't