Children hate thread

Only blue pilled men want to have kids.

Attached: 1540014717192.jpg (627x653, 99K)

I am 47 year old MGTOW.. rich and with FWBs I fuck for fun. Only religious white trash nutcases are shitting out white kids these days.

only subhumans want to end their lineage

Attached: 1496719560521.png (224x225, 6K)

>show me a child and I'll show you the happiness of the world

bring your friends to your deathbed
you'll need them when the realization kicks in

Attached: 1496618113098m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

haha shill you will not break our spirit, our will is iron our hopes imnesurable. our ideal world will come to fruition and our race will reign untill ragnarock

Attached: 1530996212359.jpg (708x900, 339K)

fuck off, rabbi

realization that white trash are obsolete and their best days are behind them? lol

>t. buttblasted suburban loser who worships his lawn and local negro sports team

YAWN.. stop calling be rabbit i am more white than you but fuck white people and their shit kids

You fuck people’s kids?

delicious, salty tears
and glad your DNA will soon fade away

Only lazy asses let this happen to them.

I’ve known women who popped out several kids and after few months looked great and still took care of themselfs.

It's an easy cover for their lack of discipline

Someone somewhere in news HQ is brainstorming on next bulshit trending topics.

The only rational person here.

/Thread

T. Known Boss

It's the responsibility of certain people to try to create more decent people before they die. Assholes, douchebags, pussys and dicks are in an arms race. I would like to think I'm on the asshole side.

Attached: 1540050124881.jpg (570x589, 87K)

I am a 100 year old Wizard and I've never touched a girl in my life

>don't have kids, goyim, just be a cat mom or cat dad! you'll have a much better time drinking yourself to sleep into your early 40's and then realizing you have nobody to love and care for you when you're into the late stages of your life, and that's a good thing.

This.

Attached: 581411.jpg (720x758, 109K)

i've never meta genuinely happy person without kids, they're all miserable and they're going to die by themselves. nobody attending their funeral, nobody to put flowers on their grave once in a while.

the girl on the left is /ourgirl/

>projecting

Based hooters girl.

>3 Retweets 4 Likes
>better spam my shitty article on Jow Forums

>Only bluepilled men
Is that why your people breed like stinking rabbits?

ooooohhh so that's how you get people to raid some faggots server

I'm upper middle class and have 3 kids. it's hilarious fun. just get a wife who loves kids.

>only bluepilled men want to continue the existence of their race so that niggers don't take over

Geez, did you spend ANY amount of time thinking about what to write OP for your shill thread? And you shareblue fags are being PAID to do this too!

He has spoken

nobody give a shit
and that's the point
nobody will ever give a shit about you
just fake people using you

Why do Mexicanos hate their ninos?

Attached: mexico child rearing.jpg (267x189, 5K)