Mexico is not "based". Mexico is not our friend

We are not in "Alliance" with Mexico. We are not friendly to Mexicans. Mexico gets NOTHING. Mexico can fuck right off, now and forever.

That is all.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You seem extremely Jewish.

nafta?

So now it's "Jew shilling" to hate Mexico? If that's the case...OYE FUCKING VEY!! Call me Shlomo Goldbergenstein.

Attached: 1515592199069.jpg (2048x1365, 472K)

This.

Any white person worth his salt knows that there's no problem AT ALL with being friends with different cultures as long as you have a border between you.

Protip: The idea of "Cultural enrichment" used to actually be a GOOD THING referring to tourism and trade.

lol, glow-kike is mad.

I employ 10 mexicans and they work there asses off. I respect mexicans a hell of a lot more than I respect lazy Americans.

Fuck Mexico and fuck you, you fucking kike.

>I employ 10 mexicans and they work there asses off. I respect mexicans a hell of a lot more than I respect lazy Americans.

In this thread. Kike Boomers sell Jow Forums on BEANERS making America great as monkey slaves.

Good Shlomo!

OP is pissed off about Mexico because Mexico is the wall that stopped the shitskins from south America to cross over.

The amount of Beaner loving on Jow Forums now, out of NOWHERE, is so Red.dit, it's fucking disgusting. Go back you fucking Boomer bean lovers. You have to go back.

> Mexico is the Wall

You fucking #MAGA Boomer tards have turned Jow Forums into absolute SHIT

I don't know about South Americans but I have major respect for Mexicans and their work ethic. Remember.. America is a nation of immigrants.. if new people come and out work and out compete the whites here.. so be it. It's capitalism.. adapt or die.

Attached: 5888.jpg (1000x932, 330K)

Holy living fuck. Is this /newpol/??

How fucking Kiked out is this place going to get?

This problem is easy to solve and it's all on Trump.
Declare national emergency.
Take and occupy 2 miles of Mexican territory and create a DMZ on the Mexican side at passable parts of the border. Patrol with helicopters. Being occupied Mexican territory, any detained invaders would not be subject to US law. We could build literal concentration camps with the only option to leave is to go back. WTF is Mexico going to do about it? And the majority of Americans would back him.

Attached: panzer-bat-134.jpg (800x504, 38K)

w/e shill

any illegal immigrant can fuck off no matter what, especially if they get caught, but Mexico it's own place with it's own people and hating for the sake of hatred is more retarded than even the most idiotic cartel grunt

Things change.. you can't expect to have a hatesite like this exist without good people coming in here and telling like it is and fighting the intolerance and hate here. This is just the beginning.

I like Mexicans just fine. When they're in Mexico.

dude shut the FUCK UP you geopolitically illiterate nance

plus I like my southern neighbor, and you can't have FUCKING TWO NEIGHBORS WHO DISLIKE YOU IT WILL UNWIND YOU AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL

>who wants two fronts for America to deal with?
>the fucking Jews

but what would a fucking simp of a goon know about that? you probably don't even tip the receptionist you pathetic baboon

As long as they are citizens or legally in the country I don't give a fuck what they look like.

The REAL TRUTH about DACA isn't about mexicans or hispanic illegal immigrants. It's about ILLEGAL ISRAELI IMMIGRANTS.

Attached: 1513500746518.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

You Grandfather was a Beaner....wasn't he? Admit it, you're part Bean. Which is /newpol/ now. I'm right, aren't I?

>adapt or die.
good peeps

>Things change.. you can't expect to have a hatesite like this exist without good people coming in here and telling like it is and fighting the intolerance and hate here. This is just the beginning.

Yeah, spotted the fucking KIKE.

Fuck you too OP

>As long as they are citizens or legally in the country I don't give a fuck what they look like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is /newpol/. Ben Shapiro, is that YOU??

Cletus.. just get in your pickup truck and go for a long ride.. that will help.

You know that Trump is gonna repeal the immigration act that Lyndon B Johnson implemented right?

Beaner or Jew spotted...AGAIN

yeah it's about the handlers and their operatives who need a way to sneak their branded Colombian sex slaves in for shekels as well as to get a citizenship out of it too

it's fucking stupid and fucking over, Mexico and the USA will remain friends and if Mexico plays it's cards right then fuck it, conquer the south of your border as you wish upon Armageddon, just clean the cartels up before you do because they will sabotage you

we can go pacify Canada for everyone's national security and regional stability, I will personally conquer it with my ancap bros and rename it Valcadia or something else better than Canada aka faggot ass pedo-elite bankerville

Jow Forums is now a PRO Beaner board. My sides.In fucking ORBIT.

*dies from overdose

Say that to me in person pig faced sissy larper

fpbp

Lol, people are going to die because of the things you're defending.
Not my decision or desire, simply human nature.

Its just like 5-8 shills from Reddit.

I would. And I'd fuck you up. All 5'3" of you. And smile during the entire event.

Fucking based Mexibro shillbots now the Maga shillbots.