Jordan Peterson is Satan Hitler

You know he talks about how Hitler was especially evil?

Guess why?

Attached: satan himself.jpg (1200x800, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zZ4Gj75xs
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ&vl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get fucked you faggot memeflag
>in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=o9zZ4Gj75xs

Because Hitler was good and he’s evil?

Was Hitler good?

I like the photos of him with deer.

What was good about him?

Duh he’s a pathological liar

Satan is?

He has said that he does not think that he is a good guy.
That being said, I still saw him in person. I fell asleep, but I had just come back from Germany.
I don't keep up with him anymore.

Jordan Peterson has said he doesn't think he is a good guy?

Yeah I think it was either on his twitter or on one of his YouTube response videos
I did a quick look for the source. Couldn't find it. Maybe I am off.

Doesn't think Hitler is a good guy?

Well I dont see him hanging his portrait on the wall, if thats what you mean.

Juden Peterstein thought he was the anti Christ. That's why he shills for Christianity like a dumb goyim.

And the stupid Christians fall for his commie shtick.

He thought he was the antichrist but there isn't an antichrist in the bible?

No, man
I could've swore that he (JBP) said he does not think of himself as a "good" person
And to be fair, I think he tempered that by saying he did not want to do harm to others or yada yada
I like the guy. I just think he is complicated.

Why do you think he shills for the Bible continously. Any rational person understands the Bible is Jewish fiction to control the herd. European philosophy was set back 2000 years because of the herds following the morals of Christianity.

Attached: B8.jpg (625x626, 28K)

Because he was just like you and he did a lot more than you know what to do with your life lol

he refers to himself as Satan, is that what you mean by antichrist?

Yeah I didn't say that

You didn't?

lol but you did

juden peternigger internet defense forces are here

Set back 2000 years lol

that tickled me

Do you think its appropriate for a clinical psychologist to refer to himself as Satan?

Attached: DF6Owc4WsAAw4YY.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Nope. Don't think we know who the Antichrist is yet. He's supposed to come from the heavens and mislead a great number of people.
JBP gets sells out a few speaking events and gets a lot of donations.
He is a small, passionate, and smart man. He is not the Antichrist.

Source?

Believe whatever you want. I'm not here to change your mind but to just state my experience.

Attached: satan jp.jpg (256x197, 8K)

Attached: 147893.png (623x461, 63K)

See the thing is, no matter what people dig up, Peterson has given lots of good advice and has discussed some really important topics. You can pretty much guarantee that he has helped at least some lazy far-right people become productive and do something constructive.

There will always be shills against him, some of those shills have even taken his advice but now have decided they hate him.

You lost me there. Doesn't seem to damning to me.

I shall call you Perdita

still not sure what to make of this guy honestly

Hidden Gulag
Chemical Cosh
Disconnected from God
and parted with dosh

Attached: Hidden Gulag.png (1188x899, 866K)

Attached: Marvel John Whiteside Parsons.jpg (187x270, 8K)

Do you know how many people listen to his lectures and interviews, and don't even follow or have a twitter account? I am against anti-depressants, just because you disagree with a person on something doesn't mean everything the person says/does is wrong based on one particular belief.

Hey man, maybe you're right.
When JBP leads all the millennial white males who follow him on YouTube and Twitter to the depths of hell, you can sit back and laugh.
But, that's not my guess. He is just a man in my book.

Attached: Y8gyqFz.png (989x826, 433K)

I don't follow what Parsons has to do with this? Is Peterson now a follower of Crowley too? kek

Yeah OTO

Attached: john-podesta-trolled-julian-assange-by-making-risotto-even-his-emails-were-being-leaked.jpg (736x540, 49K)

>Peterson has given lots of good advice and has discussed some really important topics.
Here is cocksucking faggot Jordan Peterson discussing why he is a zionist piece of human garbage who deserves to be doused in gasoline and burned alive for all you Peterson loving faggots who should kill yourselves. Die in a fire Jordan you scumbag.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BbQyg7zwQ&vl=en

good cop

bad cop