Okay Jow Forums lets put our resources together to figure out what company is driving these trucks and find out...

Okay Jow Forums lets put our resources together to figure out what company is driving these trucks and find out (((who))) is funding them. Most likely Georg Soros, but we need to be able to prove it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1283x670, 215K)

Prove it and then what? Who will go after him?

Attached: 7F00EC54-E24A-4973-A659-4EA1788E9BD4.jpg (1209x683, 187K)

It will be out in the open for all of the normies to see. It will be further red pilling.

The star of David on a truck for no reason is a little on the nose, isn't it? Makes me think it's a false flag. Why would there be a random star of david on a truck like that?

>on the nose

>[X] makes me think this is a false flag!

I just want to know the truth. The only reason to do that is to taunt

Could it be the Open Societies Foundation?

probably some NGO based of Israeli members, and funded by soros.
you could try searching around for israeli NGOs based in honduras. they'd be the first suspect
Maybe MASHAV

Sweety, that star doesn't prove anything don't be such a bigot.

Doing some digging and I think it's Pueblo sin Fronteras, funded by George Soros. I found several articles about them bringing in illegals earlier in the year.

You attach a symbol to trucks to let those know on check points which group you belong to and bribed to let you pass unrestricted. Otherwise a massive group of people like that would be stopped at every check point and a bribe would be needed. Jews bribed the nation, they now get waved through, because of the symbol and no matter what they carry.
Anyone else claiming false flag or it means something else is a complete fool or part of the long nose tribe.

IsraAID

>Dosent be such a bigot
>Dosent prove anything
9Gags calling they want you back you fucking nignog

Attached: Screenshot_141.png (299x281, 177K)

this one called you sweety, you must be on to something

Attached: 1538618766725.jpg (650x718, 215K)

you don't need to prove shit.
there's a bunch of illegal aliens headed for our border, and there's a jew star on the side.
it's not like WE put it there, they did.
which jew is giving them the money for gas isn't really relevant.

>which jew is giving them the money for gas isn't really relevant.
>jew
>gas
Now you're getting that noggin' joggin'.

Attached: download (38).jpg (172x192, 7K)

Its a jewish conspiracy, that the prime minister of israel wants us to be a jewish territory

religious symbols can be found in many trucks, it's a way to ask for protection and safety on the road.
But still, considering the nature of this crisis and it's target i can only wonder if the kikes have finally abandoned all subtetly

It becomes another coincidence.
Eventually, with enough of them, it'll stop being a coincidence.

The strange thing about this is the odds of a truck with the star of David on it popping up on a continent where the entire population is catholic

It is very relevant because the normies refuse to believe its Jewish funded. By pointing at the ones directly responsible with facts it will convince the normies.