Jesus was a mushroom.

Attached: 5f6.png (580x1600, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=xt_GVDTzvFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus was a jew

Pure Jews are White people with out hookys and gappys!

shrooms grow in dewy climates

lmao we wuz the REAL jews
palestine is not dewy

The "fruits" of atheism.

Attached: 1535019719713.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Attached: reason-with-religious-people.jpg (736x552, 35K)

Yes, and then Jews became known as Christians throughout the Roman Empire according to the Roman historian Tacitus. A couple centuries later a bunch of Babylonian Talmudists began calling themselves Jews to take advantage of the Jewish claim to being God's chosen people, which was also documented by the Romans in the east as a farce. Christians are the chosen people and the rightful heirs to Israel according to both the old and new testaments, only Babylonian heretics (ie. modern day "Jews") who read the Satanic Talmud believe anything else.

arrogance and ignorance. I presume you are 23.

The whole point of christianity is to get every human to ascend and elevate into true consciousness / awareness. Much like in the matrix (with all of its religious innuendo) Neo is the Jesus that are waking up all of the masses and raising them into awareness

There is no god but KEK and his prophet is pepe

exactly, jesus was a shroom that grew with a dewy climate to awaken the masses with introspection and self awareness.

Ofc a shit actor is atheist

there is a god if god is the search for truth through introspection. do you assume god is literal?

wait so religion is DRM or Onlive?

>atheism
literally just means not having a god
Do you really need a god to oppose progressives? That's kind of sad, and retarded.
>WE WUZ THE REAL JEWS
Sorry but I dont see anything of value and your argument that christians are the real jews after all is pathetic.
The whole point of christianity is to forsake the material world for the spiritual world that we have no proof of, meaning you require faith. Thus anything that happens in this world is meaningless since God and heaven is all that matters.
If all white people vanish then christians wouldn't care.

what a perfect post

JESUS "GOD IS MY OWNER, DON'T BE A STONER" CHRIST

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

>WE WUZ
this but unironically
>jews in the flesh are not jews in the spirit

Jesus was not, is not, and will not be a mushroom.
Damn, this is tedious.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

»create redpill thread
»gets deleted by mod/janitor
we know the real threat here

but shrooms give you introspection and so did jesus. why tedious? come at me

Attached: 1528358291336.png (403x448, 81K)

Too black and white. Most religious people are just drones and most Athiest people just lack any sort of emotional connection to religion at all.

Religion is an easily applied background trait to any NPC.

Funny. I go to church. The people most concerned with maintaining culture, tradition, and community are the folks that I go to church with. Most of the folks I talk to outside of church are isolated NPCs in my eyes.

but imagine how bad it could be. without religion at all we could be talking about a 99% NPC rate. looking at it this way makes it not so black and white.

It would just be less diversity among NPCs. Even Civ games have religious people.

who are you to put limits on jesus?

i was npc
King Jesus found me, i didnt look for him, he grabbed me and made me a warrior for him
he chose me, and i will chase after my king till i meet him on that day
i wish to be an npc for Jesus but thats not how it works. i have to fight on the inside and out. every day. all day. he sends what he can but i have to do battle.
i often fall and am forced into retreat. yet i always return ready to champion for him again. you gain ground, you lose ground. your soul is contested by the powers of this world and you must revolt and destroy the forces that seek to bring you where they are
the world is not your friend. it hates you but wants you right next to it. side by side. so that in the day when it falls, it will have you to drag down with it.

Romans 5: 3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Nobody will care, but shamans, druid and other spiritual guides were the power players of the past.

Religious people have to parrot the same ideas of a group over and over, so... pure NPC.

Atheists are kike-backed controlled opposition.

>C: He is Lord.

There are verses (more) which say otherwise, I've seen a debate between a Muslim and a Catholic on that question (whether Jesus is God or not) and I find that the Catholic was in difficulty.
Maybe a Prostestant could have better resisted to the Muslim in the verses battle.

For example, did you know that in the famous verse "The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." (Psalm 110:1), the word used for the second "Lord" isn't the same than the first (in the original text) and is only used for creatures throughout the Bible?

>God said unto my master
That's basically it.
Catholics are terrible with scripture.
T. Former Catholic converted to Presbyterianism

Attached: 114744.png (435x716, 348K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xt_GVDTzvFE

"... and too as Jesus was not a hallucinogenic mushroom
don't wait for Christ to come
He is already Risen"

Kek
Closeted christcucuks trying to avoid the wrath of the NPC meme.

Attached: 1539324412405.png (632x796, 218K)

NPC means no introspection. Religion created introspection. You lose

How?
> inb4 you make an angry NPC face

The introspection where some faggot tells you to follow a kike god who takes your money every month to give to other kikes where there is zero accountability of those funds? yeah that totally sounds legit. I bet they can faith heal too

If you do not understand why, you fit the NPC meme perfectly. Like this guy

atheism is literally a reversion back to the days when we didnt contemplate

I can't help but think that wojack is only forcing a smile while NPC is blissfully complacent

Just answer it, NPChristian. How?

You are dodging stuff like a butthurt NPC.

>Do you really need a god to oppose progressives?
Yeah, retard. These people behave the way they do because they are in rebellion against God. How many coincidences are you going to need to witness before taking the Christpill?

Attached: 1539393526424.png (877x773, 496K)

Okay, because you are being nice about it. Religions like christianity force introspection by threatening damnation if you don't repent for any misdeeds you've committed. You can't repent if you don't understand why your actions were bad and you can't know why without reflecting on your action and behaviors.

NPCs do not reflect upon their actions. They simply follow their programming or whatever the crowd is doing. You cannot repent by simply following instructions because in order for you to repent, you have to want it and then commit. That is called faith. NPCs do not have faith and wouldn't survive in religion.

You are probably an NPC if you don't realise you're acting exactly as militant atheists did 10 years ago. You're going to be considered an utter joke in a few years time.

meant for you lol

>he didnt choose orthodoxy

bad news bud..