New male rape trend?!?

SO apparently roasties who are desperate are now finding their victim, sucking him off, then regurgitating the load and using it to impregnate themselves.
Shouldn't this count as a rape of the man???

Attached: 30590652_385104678640904_3212735489886912512_n.jpg (1080x1350, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2entulkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake as all fuck; sperm would die in the stomach.

>His sperm would die from stomach acid

Kek. This has happened to me before. Bitch tried to get me to pay up to.

Showed her. Just gotta change your state and number.

The courts have ruled if you give a woman semen she can do whatever with it.
Some guy dumped in a roastie ass and she removed it with a turkey baster and got pregnant.

the beta males are learning

roasties are so desperate for those gubment checks and child support. Tyrone or Juan would give her all the babies she wants but never pay and that's the difference.

>once you ejaculate into/onto a person the sperm belongs to them.
Maybe in burger-land.

>New male rape trend
Its never as good as it sounds

thiccc

I want to suck her toes while dodging her piss (and failing.)

>ass semen baby
Sometimes it feels good to be an incel.

Fake and gay.

Literally not possible, sperm doesn’t last that long outside of the body and definitely not an inhospitable environment where amylase and gazillion other enzymes would be rapidly digesting and degrading the sperm

Courtney Tailor. absolute babe

Dear Diary,
I was a huge faggot today.
Sincerely,
Virgin OP

I'd impregnate her

This. But first.

There was a tennis player that went to court to contest paternity of a woman that had performed oral sex on him. She horked up his jizz into a turkey baster from her purse. Then it was said she went to the ladies washroom to shoot up the loaded turkey baster up into her snizz.

I always pull out, his in their stomach, the help them clean up

Not because I’m nice, but because I’m paranoid and taking back what is mine

That’s a relief. Imagine how disgusting it would have been if she’d basted a turkey with it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_2entulkw

I appreciate that humor. Thanks user

One chick emptied a used condom in the trash. Guy still had to pay child support.

If so can the man get an abortion?

Only getting a suck for a giving them a baby is a bad exchange rate. You at least need to should be able to fuck her properly by law.
What kind of a fucking bitch does this?

Wide hips, narrow shoulders, tiny waist, small feet, nice titties, Perfect mommie bod

Jesus.

Gotta flush those fuckers.

I'm all for it. But I've had a vasectomy

Yes, Boris Bekker. Mom is Russia born nignog
le 56 face for you

Attached: 461834880[1].jpg (640x450, 66K)

Damn how are those proportions even possible?

Don't know about sucking, but it is not uncommon for women in my country to srape sperm from used condom and use it to inseminate themselves.They do it have baby against husband's will or just get pregnant from the rich guy

I used to dump my load raw into fat bitches I met online. Apparently if you're fat enough or long enough you become infertile. One loved it up the ass so much that I wouldn't even touch her pussy. I'd let her gobble up my cock and eat my ass then spend the rest of our evening with my cock up her butt. Simpler times, my friends.

Attached: Dp7bBh7WwAETv2Y.jpg (854x487, 82K)

Just carry morning after pills crushed in a bag and sprinkle that shit inside your used condom before tossing it out problem solved.

I like guys like you. See, id never fuck a fat chick personally. Guys like you are satisfied banging fatties which lets me focus on the cute ones. Thanks my dude

Attached: B68F2BE5-02CA-49DF-BDD4-933D2B1E3AB4.jpg (275x275, 9K)

>explaining it all to the cops during a routine pat down if you're brown

This is why I always pull out and bend over to suck my own dick to finish myself off and swallow my own cum. Never trust roasties.

>Just carry a packet of horseradish and squirt that shit inside your used condom before tossing it out problem solved.
FTFY. You'll know it's working when you hear the blood curdling shrieks while you're in the shower

Attached: Cleansing.jpg (800x460, 61K)

THIS is problem solving, lads.
I’m not a fan of funding contraceptives, but if you’re looking to guaranteed you’re safe in your degeneracy, it’s an option.

It's probably how the anti-Christ will be born.

No problem, my dude.

Ground Reaper powder

That's why I hold their heads down and tell them to swallow it before I let them up.

>expecting brown people to try to explain anything to a cop and not just instantly mash potato

The Vagina is acidic (low ph) to prevent infections. Seamen is basic(high ph) to be able to neutralize the acidic environment of the vag.
So depending on volume, no this isn't necessarily the case.

My cousin has a turkey baster with her stuff in her room. Does that mean she's using it for that or is she using it to masturbate?

Why don't you ask her user?

Of course it doesn't die in the stomach, it's found during an autopsy of most women. Look it up.

It'd be awkward since it's placed in the diaper drawer.

Attached: 15400830465945.jpg (1188x676, 345K)

Attached: 1524407980031m.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

How would you know are you a semen expert faggot?

The smell..:(

Just before she blows up into a whale. You can see the fatness just dying to get out.

Attached: Riverdale1538588541152.gif (290x300, 1.65M)

The vag isn't nearly as acidic as the stomach. The stomach is around a pH of 2, the vagina is around 4, so the stomach is 100 times more acidic.

-B.O.
-Vinegar
-Shit
-Beer
-Cigarettes
-Beans
-Tortillas
-Halitosis

This is fake, but regardless, anyone who nuts in any stranger's orifice deserves whatever comes of it, including AIDS.

>Men have been charged with assault for that.

Attached: 1540047310688.jpg (255x255, 16K)

If you want me to actually reply to your post, stop posting THICC girls that make my dick hard.

Up until then

>THICC

Attached: apu2.png (789x750, 18K)

>not knowing what the word regurgitating means

Thanks for the name. I did an image search for her. She's gorgeous.