Christian Views on Kek

Can one be a follower of Christ and still believe that Kek exists? If so, what is Kek then? Is he a demon who dabbles in chaotic mischief who just happens to be on our side, or is he a guardian angel who protects Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and meme magic? Is what we ascribe as Kek, simply God Himself bringing order to the chaos of the world through memes?

Attached: 001.jpg (530x331, 51K)

Fuck off larper

Imo Kek is an example of how the internet could quite literally be a sentient AI, and Kek is the entirety of Jow Forums.

kek/cristo/christ/cross/krishna/quetzalcoatl/kuh kuh kuh X T merging of opposites, cross point, 2d becomes 3d, etc, you get it, relax

Attached: group-cooking-oil.png (415x598, 464K)

Nice to see this meme again. :')

I have a theory that Jews on Jow Forums LARP as Christians in order to portray them as the most insufferable people in the world.

Attached: 1526581102501.jpg (904x692, 90K)

all I know is one cant be a Christian and be above room temperature IQ

This

So I take it you won't be answering my question then?

And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

Kek is a demon. If you look in revelation it mentions two frog spirits coming forth from the mouth of the beast, that is what kek is. If you are a Christian for real, you can't have anything to do with kek or Christ will severely punish you. Consider this a warning.

Kek is a meme you fuckin retard.
If you have a true faith and belief in a meme being an actual being, you are truly the epitome of autistic.

The Ten Commandments say "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

The usual interpretation of that is an endorsement of monotheism, but that's not what the text says. It doesn't say that there are no other gods, or that you cannot follow other gods, only that you must put your loyalty to the Christian god above any other god.

So you're free to worship Kek, as long as you continue to live a Christian life and worship of Christ.

A funny meme until /x/niggers on 8ch got a hold of it and connected it to a LARPagan god

Attached: 1427623176974.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1531109625568s.jpg (250x243, 9K)

>Can one be a follower of Christ and still believe that Kek exists?
Kek is one of Christ's many forms. Kek is like those late 90s Xtr3me churches for a new generation.

Attached: 1513130347333.png (1153x1149, 2M)

Kek confirmed demon
>worship Kek
>not idolatry
user, it is pretty clear that we must follow Christ and Christ alone. To worship another god is sin.

This being said, I have seen many magnificent digits on Christian posts. What we intend as evil, God can use as good.

This is honestly the most shit bait slide thread I've ever seen

I always thought it was made because Satanist called Christians and people with morals etc... Toads. They call Jesus a toad too.

Hey its Smiley. Where you get that pic?

Kek is an actual deity because that's how we viewed him.

"Kek" isn't a god or even a single entity. It's more like the collective will of a huge group of people, manifesting as individual moments of seeming miracles.