You have 5 SECONDS to make a single decision that will change the course of history

Cyber BarronX suddenly appears in a burst of light in front of you, and a portal immediately opens behind him ... in the wild almost-overwhelming sound of the wooshing portal behind him, he looks you in the eye and says ...

"Come with me now, we're going to save the future ..."

What do you do?

Attached: cyber_barron.gif (600x600, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GERMANY WINS WW2

>What do you do?
Call OP a faggot

We give them the blueprints for a nuke aND modern weaponry + tech.

give adolf the abomb plans in 1935?

Hunt down the nomads.

burn all oil in middle east

Attached: 1396878320139.jpg (477x547, 40K)

This made me laugh

Dress up as a Jew and molest Hitler as a young teen.

Napoleon defeats Russia

>"Ok hang on, I gotta take a dump first"
>Fall asleep on the can for 6 hours
>Wake up
>"Oh shit, I gotta go save the future!"
>Cyber BarronX left a long time ago
>Awww

My tribe discovers soap centuries before the others. And start tradingn it for pussey, which is then washed with the said soap

Let's go

Attached: kitty.png (294x296, 104K)

I suppose I'd go with him based on the fact that such an anomaly is so unlikely to occur I'd be an idiot to refuse it.

Attached: 1538930811906.jpg (640x640, 37K)

LETS DO IT SHAWTY

Attached: a.jpg (480x360, 10K)

The Jew as an individual is genetically a sociopathic MOB, the original NPC, easiest to program, fucking over preferably his own, not in the slightest tribal

>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to the Egyptians
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to the Romans
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to Charles the IV
>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to Hitler
>Individual Jews selling out their own nation
The only thing that makes Jews tribal are imagined existential threats

The moment the holocaust religion fails Jews will all start to sell each other out again
So to make jews fuck over each other give them the feeling of security and a possibility to profit

Just do what Trump does, while you dig their graves in the shadows

As prove, polish Lady goes into two little known laws of the Jews explaining above
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

Kikes already tried that whwn grunge defiled the metal and the niggers attempted to coup the power of the germanic heir of american anglo pnw when chinks and silicone valley souled out the altar boy for nirvana sodomy rituals of beiberhole69 and day man vs nightman entertainer slim shady slenderman skits. Butt anyways enuff about a fractured buttwhole. The real problem is the corrupt jfkpsa conspiracy that killed the president of gameday institutes and vault city when tyler hilinski and doc elson had a doubpe murder suicide. Luke 20:1-17, 18, 19. Witnesses can testify to my claim. Mormons did this to persecute bloodlines they deem unfavorable as rheu eugenic the elites as crypto kikes and false prophets of fallout amerika. Numbers 14:29.

Kung fu LAZER FORCE GOOOO. DESTROY THEM WITH EDM LAZERS. The king dome was an inside job.

United States fights with Germany in WW2.

Attached: laughing.jpg (900x598, 133K)

Fun fact, nuclear bombs don't actually exist and are a Jewish fear hoax. Google it for more info. Hiroshima was firebombed.

Teleport into Trump's body and make a provacative tweet towards Israel about their illegal nuclear stockpile and then allude to what could be contained in the rest of those JFK documents.

Attached: 1509439615750.jpg (2048x1403, 3.1M)

England wins the 100 years war

Join him and Bring Forth the Harmony of Angelic Choruses Destined to Save Mankind.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at 9.40.40 PM.png (723x477, 458K)

Shoot Moses.

I go, its a no-brainer.

/thurd

*exponentially accelerates dialectic*

Attached: 1514322153674.png (1200x1385, 319K)

This made me lol

>". . .Remove the light," and there was darkness

this but unironically

Go back to ancient Salem, write down all of Melchizedek's teachings, and bury them under the sphinx.

fpbp but... its not enough that Germany wins in my opinion. we go back to the levant 4000 years ago with modern weapons and hunt the Israelites to extinction, burn all their dwellings and works. there will be no recourd of them having existed except charred remains. This way jewish subversion never destroys grecoroman culture, rome never gets cucked and never employs barbarians in its military, Jesus was never born, the empire never fell, and in the 21st century the global roman empire is already an interplaniterry empire soon to be GALACTIC EMPIRE!! FUCK DA JOOS

Just wipe out Zionists.

How did you make that top text in red?

>be 1786
>be time traveler with future Barron Trump
.>rush into the constitutional convention
>tell them what will happen with the 3/5 agreement
>tell them why they should add more ethno-centrism to the constitutional wording
>get them to cut off Canada early in expansion
>tell them why they should make Liberia and Promote it heavily to freed slaves
>save the US
>make best ethno-state the world has ver seen.

Attached: 1539840471916.jpg (720x915, 382K)

Type "Fake and gay" before you put this sign >