Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

Is anybody else unironically jealous of Muslims?

>not cucked by women
>zero tolerance for fedora-tier atheists
>throw fags off roofs
>do not permit drugs, alcohol or other degeneracy
>the only religion that actively calls out the Jew

It's like everything that I wish Christianity could be

Attached: islam flag.jpg (320x180, 7K)

I used to be a cuckold, but then I realized islam is based and tradpilled, and that everyone deserves a qt muslimah to have a family with.

Take the true redpill and revert to islam like I have.

Not jealous but i am unironically happy i am not seeing them as the enemy anymore, Fuck the kikes are really on us over here lately, I wish we were a sort-of united front because something Divine or "Godly" might be coming soon, It would be epic to show there was some sort of bond against (((ATHEIST))) Goverment system we have today.

I kinda was until I actually tried reading the Koran. It's truly nigger tier scripture. Imagine if Biggie Smalls tried rapping over a sample of the Jew books of the Bible.

>jealous of mudslimes
no
fuck off
saged

Which translation did you read?

They have some things in their culture and society that I wish we had, but they're also low IQ inbreds who want to subjugate the west. They're degenerates also, it's really just that the men are permitted to be degenerates while the women aren't

Biggie is based you numale piece of shit

Islam is the final pill

witness to christ so u are garunteed heave then convert if you want.

But what if I need to kill a certain number of infidels before I get in?

this

I'm not jealous but I can see that Muslim societies have many things right in them. And Turkey isn't even that radically conservative imo, they're reasonable, but I've heard that the people in east are quite radical.

Is based? I got some bad news for ya leaf.
It was whatever free PDF I could find online. It's like someone badly edited Deuteronomy with "don't fuck with Allah and Mohammad is his boy, yo!"
The writer comes off hella insecure. Has to remind you not to fuck with him or his bronze age god every other line.

>not cucked by women
not true, because polygamy is halal tons of Muslim men end up either as incels or having to marry their cousins, they are all fucking inbred
>zero tolerance for atheists
true I guess
>throw fags off roofs
yeah, they also fuck each other in the ass and claim it's not gay because they weren't the bottom, they are utter degenerates
>do not permit drugs, alcohol, or other degeneracy
and yet their countries are still total stone age shitholes, some of them (afghanis) also fuck little boys
>only religion that calls out the Jew
their armies are so pathetic that even combined they can't beat the US-funded kikes, the ME is pretty much eternally cucked by Israel who kills Muslims for fun

fake news, america protects faggots, taliban kills them, get your facts right mutt

No.

They're still your enemy, clown.

Not jealous, but i can see pretty clearly the west has become decrepit and degenerate and Islam will finish it off, maybe we'll have a 2nd dark age, who knows, but its certainly going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Yes, a cyanide pill

>tips fedora

That exactly what Christianity used to be. Its been attacked constantly since before I was even born. The 60's had a big impact on it. As does todsys rap culture.

The Muslims all hate each other, and with good reason.

I've been to Turkey, and they are the snakiest people on the planet.

The ass fucking thing is mostly a turkic-Afghan thing and its mostly done to little boys or beardless men u rarely see this behaviour among non Afghan

>Am I jealous of a shit teir religion that niggers use to fuck up any remnants of a decent country

No.

yes i luv islam

Attached: 1535555330074.jpg (1080x1177, 198K)

>smell like shit
>dumb
>pedos

also paki in Canada detected fuck off nobody would ever be jealous

also why do paki woman have so much facial hair?

>user, you don't want to deport me, do you?

Attached: 1499979230384.png (632x609, 774K)

>not worshiping the god emperor

what a new fag

Attached: 1538119909891.jpg (1920x1277, 293K)

TURKY #1
TURKY OUR STATE
TURKY BASED
AWOOOOOOO

Attached: 1534785881552.jpg (780x438, 78K)