Is it inappropriate for Peterson to like his daughter’s provocative posts?

Is it inappropriate for Peterson to like his daughter’s provocative posts?

Attached: 196B53D1-CB4E-4878-AE4E-4111D22D4497.jpg (1124x1765, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0
bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/how-dangerous-is-jordan-b-peterson-the-rightwing-professor-who-hit-a-hornets-nest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jew as an individual is genetically a sociopathic MOB, the original NPC, easiest to program, fucking over preferably his own, not in the slightest tribal

>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to the Egyptians
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to the Romans
>Individual Jews selling other Jews out to Charles the IV
>Individual Jews selling out other Jews to Hitler
>Individual Jews selling out their own nation
The only thing that makes Jews tribal are imagined existential threats

The moment the holocaust religion fails Jews will all start to sell each other out again
So to make jews fuck over each other give them the feeling of security and a possibility to profit

Just do what Trump does, while you dig their graves in the shadows

As prove, polish Lady extends on two little known laws of the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=3BQO-9nP8a0

why do all these women take selfies using mirrors?

Don't they release there is a selfie photo mode on phones nowadays?

Attached: 3848573.jpg (250x249, 6K)

>Never not wearing a tank top

Why is internet jesus raising a thot? Why should we listen to someone who can't even raise a modest daughter?

is it inappropriate to obsess over people who have literally no bearing on your life?

Well you see the male desire, that is sexuality, cannot be limited to such basic instincts in the level of hierarchies that we have currently seen, in for example various species such as the lobster, the human male desire for sexual need cannot only be limited to only other women, sometimes men need to realise that in order for the system of hierarchies to be accomplished, as we have seen in various periods of history, one has to also procreate with one’s daughter.

When you consider the viewpoints of people, you need to consider their character

No. He sees her differently

She washes Jordan's Penis every morning before breakfast. Their relationship is special.

Based loo.

Bitch is filled with genetic diseases and her bones will break if she gets fucked hard enough. That episode of joe rogan with her was disgusting. She also has a nasally Jew voice.

They see other women doing it, so they do it too.

Internet Jesus.. bravo bravo

Attached: 1534417872186.jpg (480x468, 64K)

The selfie cameras are not nearly as good as the main camera.

Jean shorts meme classic.

>her low self-esteem
>her attention-whoring
>her meat-only diet
Clean my rectum, bucko

>Mikhaila
fucking lol

It's not provacative and she's been debilitatingly I'll for years and is finally healthy. Neck yourself. Sage.

Whatever my selfies are cuter

>named his kid after a commie
>has commie "art" all over his walls
>constantly shills against white people
if it quacks like one...

lens distortion, the mirror is closer to reality

She looks like dime a dozen instragram whore hoping or priduct advertising money or 50k from sand people to fly her to Dubai to fuck her then piss on her. Boring. Would look totally unimpressive without makeup and posting the best shot out of the 25 she took to find "the one".

The most pathetic part is this bitch is married, I wonder how her cuck husband feels about his wife showing off her goods on social media for attention.

Lmao you believe that liars daughter about “bebilitating mystery illness”, he claimed a cup of cider kept him awake in terror for a month.

Fuck. Off.

saucerino baby

>Austria
>Literally contributing nothing to society
>How many death camps were assigned to your care during WWII?
Is the answer... none?
>Needing the Polish Hussar's to save Vienna's ass when the Muslims invaded.
What have you ever done that was good Austria?
>Did the slav Russian Jew horde invade too hard?
How's your bloodline feeling these days?

Looked up his book, recently. Decided to make a few choice edits with my poor photoshop skills.

Enjoy mates, though I doubt anyone will see it.

Attached: 71NzkQRXZgL.jpg (1702x2560, 250K)

Attached: 12 Rules.png (1702x2560, 347K)

Why can't you get the font right?

The exact fonts are paid only.

>Mikhaila

and we get on black people for how they name their kids

>its always some australian faggot making the same retarded anti peterson posts every fucking time for months

i cant imagine being so stuck on stupid

Attached: shareblue.jpg (1117x1117, 460K)

Attached: gordy4.png (505x631, 304K)

Would still bang

>thinking jews are any different than any other race in this respect
kys

she needs to go wash her penis
/thread
sage

watch this, then fuck off.

bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

Dead camps. Kek
Just working camps with jews having the possibility to sell out their own for a bowl of rice more. And they did take the chance. Watch the video, stop kwetsching keke. Be aware what (((your))) people really are. I'm giving you a head start

If you're daughter is a whore does that make you a cuck?

well someone did

Attached: gordy6.png (1080x1350, 1.61M)

when you post thread after thread about 1 man, you become exposed as a kike slider

Watch the video. Their laws dictates it. Christians don't do it, not even muslims do it, let alone pagans. Not Hitler genocided kikes, they did it basically to their own
>promise kike better post as capo if he finds saboteurs
>Every kike sells out the other to "protect" the tribe

Only if you spend your money supporting a child she pops out after the father runs away.

Did he name her after Gorbachev?

Oy vey goy delet.

yep, he did, suspicion confirmed:
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/07/how-dangerous-is-jordan-b-peterson-the-rightwing-professor-who-hit-a-hornets-nest
What a fucking weirdo.

So they can get their body in and not just their face.

incestria btfo

Why is it cringe if a guy takes a selfie at all, yet not when a female has a whole photo album of creepy psychopath face shots?

Maybe it's his way of saying "I'm watching you thot, better be careful of what you post", Peterson is one of the smartest people alive and a practising psychiatrist, he knows if he confronts her on her whoredom she'll become an even bigger whore, but creepily lurking her social media will make her think about what she posts

hello bitch lasagne

>provocative posts
>woman wearing normal summer clothing

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 144K)

people with large social influence deserve scrutiny

I bet her ankles are exposed.

Attached: 1502114111836.jpg (540x540, 77K)

Because men and women are different. It's cringe if men wear heels and makeup but not if it's women wearing them. The value of women is their physical attributes. Beauty and youth. Selfies showcase those. The value of men is their bank account and ability to be a good provider. Selfies don't accomplish showcasing those, so it's cringe.

Stop spamming

>tells you to clean your room
>can't keep his daughter in her place
when will you morons realize that you have to be your own philosopher and intellectual? stop being sheep you retards!

so you're saying you can't learn from other people?

So they objectify themselves?

This and this but I would fuck Peterson's daughter as long as she's legal.

>Peterson

Attached: tootrue.png (591x767, 491K)

This was painful to read

What if she's illegal but you wouldn't get caught?

Degenerate.

Attached: 1534729741672.jpg (851x1024, 92K)

Nice, I'll be stealing this

women are children

She's just waking up osiris so he can go into the underworld and bring his father back to life.

no