This deterimines the difference between non-euros and euros

WHG admixture. Highest is around 53% and amongst Lithuanians.

European = 20% WHG +
Non-European = below 20% WHG

Look at the middle-east, barely 5% on average.

Attached: IMG_1729.png (1280x930, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_North_Eurasian
eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_87_2004-12-15.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Intredasting

Western Hunter Gatherer interesting

Yes interesting. Greetings.

That more or less lines up with this very scientific delineation I've made

Attached: WhiteDividingLine.jpg (995x1484, 276K)

bump.

I have no idea where you got that pic from but the numbers are WAY too high

Attached: European_hunter-gatherer_admixture.png (800x581, 61K)

That's outdated.

>Eupedia
Meme. Ytree and a Wikipedia search is more credible.

Maybe he's considering Yanma as WHG? That wouldn't make sense though

Attached: 1531808115878.jpg (529x685, 84K)

A bunch of fucking mutts

Attached: r1b-and-the-people-of-europe-an-ancient-dna-update-26-638.jpg (638x426, 84K)

t. sicilian

Not a drop of Italian blood thank God

i've been saying this for years

Attached: 1534621584910.png (1373x1220, 69K)

No those are outdated and WHG in this case includes all native European hunter gatherers except Caucasian hunter gatherers.

what about Basal?

How about you post the source for the new data if you're going to claim everything is outdated

Reverse image search is a thing...

reverse image search yields nothing for your op pic

t.jewish divider

If you can't do something basic then fuck off with your gay unverified thread. Sage

It's probably WHG+EHG(A component in Yamnaya). Looking it Up it seems it's UHG vs all other components

The study isnt outdated, in fact the study that produced this graphic came out just before your image was made. They're just looking at different components

But blond hair was brought to Europe by the Yamna people along with light skin, EHG were tan with blue eyes

WHG were tanned skin and blue eyed, EHG were lighter skinned but dark eyed. Blondism wasnt exactly spread by Yamnaya, it's phenomena we dont exactly understand yet but it seems to have accelerated rapidly in the bronze age. Some neolithic farmers test positive for blond hair and SHG(A mix of EHG and WHG) are the earliest majority blonde population we know of but they have no progeny left alive

Estonians repping massive WHG and also have the highest IQs and actually score higher academically than all other western nations. The only ones that beat them are asian city states (singapore/macao/hong kong) that pull the elite from all over asia. Considering the asians are working with a pool of 1.5 billion people fighting tooth and nail for a shot at these elite schools and the estonian population for the entire country is like 1.3 million and have nothing like the status obsessed culture the asians come from working their kids 20 hours a day with private tutors since before they can walk....its pretty impressive.

Attached: pisa_top_rated_countries_regions_2016_n.jpg (960x1204, 393K)

So Baltics are the most white?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_North_Eurasian

These people are the oldest people found with blond hair that is in modern day Europeans, they mixed with the Yamna who brought it to Europe

Yes, the EHG component is probably responsible for most blondism in Europe hence why SHG had high rates of blonde hair but cultures without EHG ancestry like the GAC had blonde hair too. It's something that didnt become common until after the dispersal of yamnaya though

Thas rite, muttbois.

There's many genes that cause blonde hair though, and they don't all necessarily uniquely effect melanin production, like most genes/mutations they have wider implications, subtle or purely of pharmacological nature.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a protestant barbarian snownigger? Ruin of the roman empire, piracy in the dark ages (vikings) and despite occupying what is literally the wealthiest land of all of europe (germany) they still fucked the continent with two world wars.

And still not happy with that this cuck savages try to steal our mediterranian culture claiming all the roman and greek royalty was scandinavian and the same race as them, when they barely knew how to make a house.

Attached: romanniggas.jpg (311x472, 22K)

>asian city states (singapore/macao/hong kong) that pull the elite from all over asia
they really don’t. these places have no appeal to Koreans or Japanese or even to any great degree strivers (except for maids and menial laborers) from elsewhere in Southeast Asia. you have weird ideas about the interchangeability of “Asians” and the desire of other races – they are other races – to live in Han Chinese city-states.

there is a pull factor in hong kong, less so macao, and the chink numbers are surely cooked. but the case of singapore is pretty instructive. most of the chinese stock is not particularly preselected. they come from the same coolies who were mining tin in the malay peninsula. eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_87_2004-12-15.html

the mainland chinese are imo largely underperforming because of literally corrosive living conditions; analogously, they’re also not reaching their biological height potential. with good institutions, which the chinese themselves may largely not be able to generate or sustain on their own, I will wager that hong kong etc won’t look so anomalous. of course this is not a desirable outcome. I hope rather that China is forcibly deindustrialized

thats because we have asian origin

How is Canada so high? Something is not right here.

Estonians do not have the highest IQ. PISA does not have a 1:1 correlation with IQ, there are other factors at play here.

I came out with 55% Baltic Hunter Gatherer from my DNA sequence.

On 23andme I am down as 100% European, 94% British & Irish, 4% Dutch, 2% Broadly European, more Neanderthal variants than 95% of population.

Girlfriend is Lithuanian too, so our children will be white as fuk.

Attached: WHG.png (1664x687, 66K)

Lots of IQ tests involve numerical series, assorted operations and language skills. Its directly tied with educational levels. If you test some peasant from nepal you will always get shit results.

A-user, why not move the l-limit down to 19,2%?
I-I'm sure t-that's a good i-idea.

>karjala
>blue
what?

Attached: 4356765.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

oh and
>Åland
>red
nice map based only on national borders

Attached: gznhyx0s.jpg (1061x984, 143K)

>tfw le 46% face

Attached: 46 percent.png (1067x448, 29K)

Asians are hideminded insects who can't innovate.

Attached: 1536123952828.jpg (999x1435, 206K)

Why do Mongoloids love Aryan men so much?

Attached: 1579809-2.jpg (1024x576, 134K)

fucking race traitors

Attached: 84fd2845eb244fb29d26dce4245cb09b.jpg (770x743, 48K)

Just did this. Came up with 48% Baltic and 37% med farmer

Asians vastly prefer white men, that's why Samis are going extinct or becoming spree killers.

Attached: 654.png (685x331, 24K)

Sicilians have too much middle eastern admixture

You're a pygmy

retard