Has it really gotten to the point that this is no big deal now?

Has it really gotten to the point that this is no big deal now?

Attached: 5591C6FE-0531-4E6A-B91E-83EDC45325DB.jpg (750x433, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-20/fbi-admits-using-multiple-spies-infiltrate-trump-campaign
archive.is/8NTeD
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JW-v-DOJ-FISA-Warrant-Report-00245.pdf
politico.com/f/?id=00000161-9b8b-da6b-ade9-ffbfa8ff0000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shutting down the FBI would save billions in cash and hundreds of thousands of children that would have been abducted and sold to slavery by them.
Might as well shut down the CIA too

Attached: EndTheAgencies.jpg (758x382, 116K)

They were just doing their job to protect the election from Russia

thank goodness they stopped those 14 russian twitter users and charged an accountant with aiding them with money

This is a big deal. The more spies they used the more obviously guilty he must've been, right?

Well at least that got Manafort off the streets before he shook down another Credit Union

Nobody except the people will ever do anything and it has to get so bad that people cant afford food. Sadly there will be no justice until this point in the economic collapse is complete. by then all the elites will retreat to their private military compounds or fly off to israel where they have the Samson option to protect themselves. they are all traitors of the highest order and deserve to die.

At least someone gets it. The game is rigged. It’s all about a mass population control method. That’s why they flood with niggers. It’s basically a screening process. The true elites are a bunch of sick fucks that make medieval warlords look sane

>lol we're just committing treason #Fuckdrumpf

Attached: happydog.gif (300x169, 856K)

>Has it really gotten to the point that this is no big deal now?
One side of the political spectrum is so brainwashed that they think that this is a good idea. However, if PoTUS tweets about Pochahantis, they go ape shit and can't stop complaining about how wrong that is.

Spying on anyone is wrong. Spying on them for political reasons is quite a bit wrong as well. Wait until you find out his whole goddamned team featuring anyone that knew anyone was a member of NSA, FBI etc. Lots of glow in the dark niggers were present to first try to bury him, and some may have flipped on their owners when they figured out that there was nothing to ruin him with. I guarantee that there were some that started working for him before he was elected. He has that effect on people. However, it should not have happened in the first place.

Yeah this will just be ignored because the (news) isn't telling me they are arresting and trying all the perpetrators on live stream for my personal entertainment within the next hour so I can go back to shitposting. This thread is NPC tier

One of my favorite things about this timeline is watching leftists defend the virtue of the CIA, probably the most corrupt organization on the planet, as a beacon of virtue that we should implicitly trust. Just a few years ago they were doing 9/11 and Gulf of Tonkin, killing Kennedy, and forcing crack down the throats of unsuspecting POC and now they're retconned as good guys who should be trusted and believed.

Attached: cia.jpg (500x371, 40K)

GET READY FOR SCHINDLER'S TWIST MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attached: 1514764142501.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

I guess, most people who watch MSM don't know about this. I have no faith that anything will happen. I guess it's the new norm.

Do something about it, pussy
You're just a consumer whore who wants excitement and action but only if he can sit on his ass all day

Link it? I care

CounterIntel is in the FBIs charter. When Russia started meddling in our election process and ongoing campaigns, they are obligated to investigate. GFYS

pump

uhh sure thing boss. Lemme email some representatives and sign a petition, that'll show em!.

source?

Be a leader, not a sheep.

You left out the opioid epidemic

Attached: 614FDF1F-8AFA-4222-BA4A-583CE2565CCB.jpg (504x292, 48K)

This

So we as citizens can not trust any one of the three "Co-Equal" branches of our government as outlined in our Constitution. Sounds like we no longer have a country to me. But what do I know.

Yeah watching the MSM praise John Brennan, James Clapper, the architects of war in Iraq after damning the for years, is pretty fucking hilarious too.

Watching them cover up for the CIA coup in Ukraine because it happened under Obama, making a big deal out of Nuland saying 'Fuck the E.U' instead of noting that she and Pyatt were picking out the new PM, was also pretty pathetic and totally demonstrates the bias.

It's a shame I have to come here to figure out what's really going on.

Attached: 108.png (658x411, 466K)

>So we as citizens can not trust any one of the three "Co-Equal" branches of our government as outlined in our Constitution.
I don't know how you extrapolate that from what I wrote. I really don't know what level of retard you are on, but it is pretty high up the scale.

Attached: 1539911187275.png (382x491, 32K)

the media would sooner see reporters die then actually report the truth.

To vindicate another one of trumps "Bogus claims" months after the fact would be another black eye to their waning credibility.

No one believes that the media, alphabet news agencies in general, are not the propaganda arm of some political party.

1) Where's the link, faggot?
2) For NPC's yes it's no big deal because Maddow will say so. For many it's shocking but not surprising.

actually too nigger to fucking use google
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-20/fbi-admits-using-multiple-spies-infiltrate-trump-campaign
archive.is/8NTeD

They’re waiting for trump to do something to then claim obstruction of justice. Trump won’t take the bait and will let the farce play out

the CIA is corrupt or it is a tool for corrupt administrations?

They’re here too you know.

I can totally see Putin planning this
>get orange man into white house
>embargo Russia
This checks out

Which is the official US government news channel?
We have DD1.
All your news channels speak at lot but who is final creditor?

Attached: 7139.jpg (656x912, 180K)

Except no russian meddling occured, and it was based on nothing.

read a book nigger

Attached: Gary Webb.jpg (480x360, 16K)

The media is supposed to be independent of government. don't tell them i told you this but its a lie. Our official government news channel is Twitter.

But le Russia guys, thats why the nigger spies on people ;^)

Attached: 1475017509536.jpg (484x539, 71K)

It's a literal coup. Trump should have called for military support and Marshall law long ago. Now the optics on this shit just look like anything goes when it comes to what the deep state can do without consequences. Just look a rosenstein. Guys should be hung in the street by now. But trump is a good little goy boy.

You mindless little cunt. another hapless hair brain who thinks it knows what the CIA even does. This isn't TV.

>Has it really gotten to the point
The FBI, CIA and NSA could absolutely give a single fuck of what the voting public think about how they run their operations. It has been that way for decades. The internet just brings it to light for the blind that think these alphabets are somehow needed in modern society.
>whatever

Attached: 8765687909.png (500x522, 151K)

>who is final creditor
Depends. People take different ones and various sectors and corporations operate how they want. Who does Trump follow as final? No one any of us talk to.

>Trump should have called for military support and Marshall law long ago
He doesnt even need that. These bureaus exist on executive order. He can fire any individual and even disband the whole organization at will.

>using google
>2018

>Put a federation police after your political opponents.
That's excactly what Putin has been doing last 20 years.

>zerohedge
>anyone can literally write anything and post there
fucking cucks

VoA

The United States.......Banana Republic

Attached: 2AA2A32E-77B2-42E1-82D0-C03855F85B06.jpg (427x441, 33K)

>hasn’t seen the Good Shepherd

imagine being a double nigger this bad
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/JW-v-DOJ-FISA-Warrant-Report-00245.pdf
politico.com/f/?id=00000161-9b8b-da6b-ade9-ffbfa8ff0000

If normie media doesn't touch it it's kinda pointless though, shit needs to go mainstream.

This but unironically

>implying media outside of Fox would willingly report on something favorable towards Trump
thinking isn't your strong suit

Attached: 1509557677594.gif (330x256, 1.99M)

Given the complicity of MSM in the FISA abuse, .... the MSM won't report this.
Also. That's why the elongation of alternatives to MSM ... To keep control of the narrative.

Attached: image.jpg (378x864, 78K)

Basically media is saying its all OK as long as the end goal was fuk drumpf

You're just too far behind to think on my level, it's fine though. Are you implying people on Fox need to be convinced of something? Hannity has been tick-tocking for an entire year. The retards watching CNN/NBC/MSNBC and all the ter hack newpapers and websites are the target that needs to wake the fuck up.
If news doesn't reach them, this is fucking pointless.

Imagine having to shift the goal post to a whole seperate country because the original claim was such stupid shit

what am i gonna do about it? what are you gonna do about it?

No. ISRAEL TRIED TO FRAME TRUMP AS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA BY SENDING IN RUSSIAN JEWS WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP

>t. Mossad and Russia and China

Attached: 1540029972377.gif (1332x666, 173K)

>zerohedge
hold on lemme link an article from huffpo since it's equally reliable and true

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Are you all crazy?
Shut down the FBI/CIA?
Who would we get to lie to us?
Who would we get to spy on us?

War huh good god yall
What is it good for?
Absolutely deep state.
Bomb it again yall.