The Curious Case of Roosh V

It's often said that a man's ego is his worst enemy.

The truth of this statement is well illustrated by the life and career of Daryush Valizadeh, better known as Roosh V.

Between 2012 and 2015, Roosh found himself in a millieu where many popular pundits arose. His forum gave rise to Mike Cernovich. He often chatted with Milo on Twitter. Figures like Sargon of Akkad and Lauren Southern were not connected to him directly, but basically part of the same scene in the same place and time. Almost all the people I've mentioned have gone mainstream to one extent or the other and grown their audiences into the hundreds of thousands or millions, while roosh is still stuck at 40k Twitter followers and the number of comments on his site are way down.

Why did these other people rise while he stagnated?

It all comes down to a few bad decisions he made in a few pivotal years

1) He started pushing edgier and edgier articles on ReturnofKings, not realizing the massive wave of censorship that was coming and would follow him for years afterward.
2) He deliberately attacked any would be allies he had in other "men's groups," cutting off collab opportunities and audience growth.
3) He got lazy, stopped putting out content frequently, taking numerous vacations etc, thinking he'd always be able to depend on sales of his older material and ROK donations. Both were recently yanked away from him.

Basically he just thought he was stronger and in a better position than he really was. He overestimated what he could get away with, underestimated how important allies were, and thought he could slow down his work schedule because his income was stable enough. In a word: his ego took him down. It's such a strange thing, how a few mistaken beliefs and poor decisions over a few years can totally cripple someone, but it's so completely typical. The footnotes of history are full of little "rooshes" who were within an inch of making it but just missed because of overconfidence or complacency.

Attached: rooshv.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tse0lx77-ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isn’t your blog, pal.

yeah it is

roosh is a shitskin that has admitted to unironically raping white women

fuck roosh and all the beta fags from it

Have you ever considered that maybe reading articles by a degenerate sandnigger pua just isnt appealing to right wing males?

Attached: ffa9daa85aa1806ca46b96ceccd0b3e28534a8a2159e4e32194eb25238fdf221.jpg (700x525, 91K)

Return of Kings was a shittier version of Chateau Cheartiste.

You knew he was done when he started taking article submissions in exchange for bitcoin.

I would also argue he is not very smart since he relies on books by Osho to explain older works like The TAO to him instead of reading directly from the source material.

I'm really just talking about his career trajectory and how he fucked it up. As for the material itself, I don't really care.

What was his personality like? What did people like/dislike about him?

why does everyone hate roosh? Hes politically sane if you listen to his current streams. Redpilled on many things including jq, lives a comfy life, and stays away from eceleb bullshit

Attached: 1526998551400.jpg (1680x1166, 1.98M)

He was not an un-compelling figure. He just shot himself in the foot by attacking all the groups that were his natural allies.

I don’t think a lot of people can relate to his life. He’s 40 still living the bachelor life, traveling the world. While a lot of guys would fantasize about that lifestyle it’s pretty unrealistic for most.

i remember your hit-pieces on other great men like uncle ted and commander brevik

we see you and what youre doing kike

I don't even know what this shit is and I'm fucking glad. Imagine giving a fuck what puas do or think.

who?

He's a degenerate and should save.
RooshV does not represent the Average Iranian American who have been model minorities. RooshV is a disgrace to the Indo-European spirit and slimeball probably being paid by Jews to represent Iranians in negative light.

I wasn't overly concerned about how he portrays Iranians. I don't give a fuck about them either way.

Ancient Iranians invented or discovered, depending on your personal beliefs, the ideas of good and evil. If you care about good and evil, then you should care about pre-Islamic Iranshahr. There is a reason why the English word "paradise" etymologically has Iranic origins.

What a weird fucking way to try and get me to care about some irrelevant desert tribe.

Been married twenty years to wonderful wife have 4 white kids, a house, and a boat. No regrets.

Iran is not a desert. Look up Mazandaran Province and Kermanshah on GoogleImages. It's mostly mountainous. Only a few parts are desert.
Also, Zoroastrianism originated from Pamir mountains and Amu Darya, which have many green areas.

nobody cares dude, chill. you're weird as fuck

Attached: 1534925006749.jpg (400x360, 22K)

Ahmadinejad is not representative of the average Iranian phenotype. Average Iranian looks like pic related.

Attached: classicalphenotype.jpg (172x193, 6K)

you have autism, guy

Also, this guy. Ahmadinejad does not have traditional Iranian phenotypes.

Attached: iranian.jpg (1066x1599, 129K)

no one cares about your "he had it coming and i knew it the whole time" narrative, fuck off back to r/theredpill

Emily Dickinson was brilliant and came off like she had autism too. It's not that I have autism, it's that my mind is transcending this world.

Attached: sassanidshah.jpg (960x736, 145K)

I’ve been married 7 years, 2 kids

Same, im not fucking a different girl every week but life is comfy and I wouldn’t trade it for that

>Hooray for barsluts!
>Where have all the good women gone?

>Here's how to poach married women!
>Here's how to keep your wife in check!

Does the faggot have any kids yet or is he still doing the pseudo masculine schtick where he talks about how may women he has fucked while he's like 40 years old?

His whole thing is just him attempting to cope with missing out on teen love because he was a beta pussy.

he's a player for life as explained on one of his videos

youtu.be/tse0lx77-ZQ

all you're doing is shilling for an ethnicity on a board that does not give a fuck about it. nothing transcendental or enlightened about it. you reek of desperation, and have no ability to read tone in text.

Plenty of people here care about pre-Islamic Iran. After all, Iran's Reza Shah was great friends with the noble Hitler. Sieg Heil! 1488. I had relatives in SUMKA.

Attached: zarathustra.jpg (582x402, 225K)

Rather, the word has Iranian conceptual origins. The Greek word "paradeison" is a transliteration of the Hebrew "pardes", or "garden".

i like roosh and vouch.

Attached: 1477024851854.gif (448x336, 1.57M)

It is comes from the Eastern Iranian language called "Avestan". It derives from the word "pairi-daēza", meaning walled garden. Avestan is an older language than Greek, I believe.