Jow Forums is a diverse site with users from all over the world

>Jow Forums is a diverse site with users from all over the world
>everyone speaks perfect english

Why?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_French_origin_(A–C)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because only people that know english come to the site.
Even on Jow Forums people speak english.

P O R P U T O S.

A lot of euros speak horrible English. French are almost incomprehensible

What the fuck do you want then? russians and chinese speaking poorly english and then their shitty languages the rest of the time they post or what?

>russians and chinese speaking poorly english and then their shitty languages the rest of the time they post or what?
Also, OP is a fag.

your average 3rd worlder speaks better english than an average french user

It's the universal language. Everyone in the world wants to learn English so the can do business with America and consume our media.

English is the language used internationally for science. Most educated Europeans will pick up English. Only English speaking eurofags bother coming. take your pick

This but unironically. Every single airport across the globe is required to be able to speak english. Nearly every port as well. It is the language you must know to interact with and trade with the West and is taught as a 2nd language pretty much everywhere.

Attached: 65433457.png (558x424, 439K)

Can confirm. A french trying to speak english is a fucking shitshow guaranteed.

What working alternative do you envision?

The de facto international language used to be French
frogs got cucked out hard lel

Well... english is just a dumbed down version of french so... Your dictionnaries share 65+% words with the french ones.

yeah, why can't you guys speak it?

We use a lot of French words for things that don't have a German root
Like you use English words for things that don't have a Latin root which is basically all modern technical vocabulary

That's a good question bud... I really don't have any idea.

>Argentinean born here

I studied English at school, but mostly I learnt it on my own to be a able to play vidya / use the internet without the language restriction

and you're just a dumbed down version of a retard. Where does that leave us?

Well one thing you aren't hearing them speak it. I myself actually speak English very well along with a few other languages.

it's called a PROXY leweedman

I speak and type shitty english. And it's my first language. The fuck you talking about?

if we all spoke russian we'd give ourselves away

this

>the usual cretin amerimutt sharter take it as a personal offense, as always

USA USA USA FUCK YEAAAAAH NUMBEER 1!!!

I was thinking about this in the shower. What if theres a different version of Jow Forums that no one knows about and its only for the japs? One could be for the Chinese and another for the Russians and so on. Is that even possible?

pretty much yep.

is this peak french banter?

>mfw not sure if bait or extreme newfaggotry

Attached: 1523282825253.gif (300x300, 892K)

Yes, other message boards are possible.

Thanks but i don't want to be sued because you are too thin skinned.

Attached: american-working-in-england-ls-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-19146800.png (500x610, 148K)

If you're going to seriously use the internet, you need to know english.

Because Jow Forums is one person.

Attached: 1413000707109s.jpg (400x529, 37K)

There is. It's half chan

Lurk moar

Attached: 1449535484069.gif (360x270, 1.18M)

On the off chance you aren't trolling

>What if theres a different version of Jow Forums that no one knows about and its only for the japs?

Jow Forums is literally an english language version of an older Japanese site called 2chan

site for unironically high iq non-americans

>Well... english is just a dumbed down version of french so... Your dictionnaries share 65+% words with the french ones.
It's always the french faggots who are this retarded.
No, Pierre, English is not a latin language. it's germanic.

>A french trying to speak english is a fucking shitshow guaranteed.

I had a friend who, for nearly a year, thought my coworker was mentally handicapped because he thought he spoke like a retard. Once i found out, I had to explain to my friend that the coworker is not retarded, he is a Frenchman.

Yet they are using 65+% of french words to express themselves. And for you, fucking mountain kike pedo, it's literally 100%.

Kek, not surprised at all. It should be the by default option when you think someone is mentally challenged (Is he a french tourist? If no : handicap confirmed).

Because educated People speak 2 or more languages and it seems there is better education outside the U. S.

Anglos are superior. That's why everybody has to speak our language.

>Yet they are using 65+% of french words to express themselves.
No, they don't. You're making shit up.

I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave.

>Yet they are using 65+% of french words to express themselves
what

No habla inglés

English is the language of the world frenchie leaf

Attached: 5256A054-B562-4825-9519-CCCC63193C9F.jpg (1125x1143, 693K)

It's the frenchman disease, they make shit up then actually believe it themselves. I can't think of any french vocab in english except for shit rooted in English nobility using french as a meme language, i.e. beef/boeuf, poultry/poulet etc.
Otherwise the only other latin influences are in scholarly contexts, but that's got shit to do with french.

It's always funny when the french fags get pissed and try to make brain dead arguments in broken english. You have to be on late though.

Chauffeur
Critique
Brunette
Cliché
Bouquet
Souvenir
Genre

>had to explain to my friend that the coworker is not retarded, he is a Frenchman.
Honest mistake.

Well there are a couple words that don't have an English equivalent that you hear sometimes, but I'd say those make up less than 1%

lol.
Go on nigger, type a random phrase right now and let see how many words are shared with french.

GSP beg to differs from the some what general opinion ITT.

GSP has perfect english.

Attached: gsp.jpg (1800x1200, 1.18M)

>, I had to explain to my friend that the coworker is not retarded, he is a Frenchman.
What's the difference?

>the mutt is triggered
topkek

Bagetes took several years to implement English into their education system so those around 30 never learned it

How about your own posts? How many of the words you've used in this thread are french?

It's against DA RULES

Too many alrdy. Can't wait to speak arabic.

Rather confused as to where you got the 65% from. I think you're getting pretty angry for some reason though.

The number of words we've borrowed from france is not only small but the words are also used less frequently.
The french are just delusional and want to pretend they are culturally important.
They're still butthurt they aren't the lingua franca anymore.

Nice. You realized none of them are french, even though supposedly 65%+ of english words are french.
Weird, huh?

>get pissy for some reason
>"no u!"
mhmm ok sweetie

Attached: 1530224867888.jpg (1400x1246, 146K)

yeah but he isn't champion anymore, he doesn't want to fight anymore

c'est un petit baveux

It just occured to me how funny it is that perfectly foreshadowed the frenchie coming in here to sperg out

>65%+ of english words are french
No.

Now you won't even acknowledge that you said something stupid. I think you should leave the thread before you further humiliate your own flag.

It's sad but I can see all languages being replaced by english by the end of the century.

I mean I agree they’re butthurt but English is just bastardized norman.

Would be accurate if my english wasn't absolutely irreproachable (oh look! a french word!)

He's entering that stage where he starts to purposedly act like a retard so he can convince himself that he was trolling all along

Because retards unable to learn the easiest 2. language to learn go to plebbit

Because English is the most easiest language to learn you monolingual brainlet.

Wow, you found a french word to use after 13 posts. Congrats. Ultimate proof that english vocab is 65% french

>facts are stupid
Ok whatever, just fact check it on google, it's a matter of seconds. Or wmaybe you are too afraid of being proven wrong and absolutely clueless about """your""" own language?

English is universal kinda like math also google translate

Those hors d’oeuvre your mother made gave me foul smelling shit, so I bought her some pot-pourri as a birthday gift but she knew it was a façade. I was laughed at by the whole cul de sac.

Not a chance. Icelandic has never had more than 400,000 speakers in human history, which would make it one of the more at risk languages, but it is still growing. There's a whole plethora of culture and society that can only be participated in using Icelandic.

English is super fucking easy to learn and anybody that doesn't know it shouldn't be on the internet

holy shit lol
fuck off retard

Fpbp

Because everyone speaks english you dumb fuck. it's not 1920 anymore.

Attached: 1532905985693.jpg (720x830, 63K)

From my rudimentary knowledge of latin, i know found congratulations ultimate, proof, vocabulary all have latin origins

And people like George Soros are working to eliminate unique cultures such as yours with migration.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_French_origin_(A–C)

>3 first letters of the alphabet of shared words
>alrdy take 50 fucking pages

mutt and mountain kikes proven wrong and looking like imbeciles (french) cretins (french) and absolute idiots (french again!)

If you spend a lot of time online you quickly get fairly good at English. Even if you’re from a country where people tend to suck at English (e.g. France). If most of the internet was in French you would probably be decent at French.

>I can prove my claim easily
>but I wont
>just google it bro

taken from Finkenstaedt, Thomas; Dieter Wolff (1973). Ordered profusion; studies in dictionaries and the English lexicon. C. Winter.

Can you tell me where you see 65% and over?

Attached: 601px-Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (601x599, 54K)

>your average 3rd worlder speaks better english than an average
American

Last I recall, English doesn't require the use of white flags to communicate with others. Also, don't you have a bull you need to be stroking off for your wife?

See Thats nice and well but it's not 65% and above.

Where are you at? sharters and choconogs? I don't hear you so much anymore HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1511578664438.png (476x401, 138K)

A shared origin does not mean the words are derived from french.

The internet is American

Attached: image.jpg (736x736, 501K)

>perfect english
>perfect
>"perfect english"
>"perfect" english
>perfect "english"
>....perfect
Like, only half of us from the Anglosphere speak consistently good English. Between our retards and the teeming masses of indigent foreigners, most communication here is done through barbarous screeching and image macros.

well greatest ally mountain jew debunked you
here
so i didnt feel the need to further refute you

Dem digits don't lie

The retard probably meant to say that 65% of the words English uses are Latin (which still seems a bit high, but it may be possible), it's just that frogs are so stupid they don't even know that a word having the same root as the French language does not make the word French.

>29 + 29%
>H-haha y-you see! It wasn't 60%! only 58%!!!

You are fucking pathetic my dude, well nothing surprinsing from a nation of prostitutes and bastardized banksters.

Attached: 1487693041473.jpg (431x450, 68K)