This is really scary

This is basically a zombie apocalypse. Did you see the video of them all clawing at barricades like LITERAL zombies. Will this wake people up? If Republicans lose the house after this, were really fucked

Attached: IMG_3673.jpg (620x413, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2018/10/guatemala-captured-100-isis-terrorists-president-reveals-ahead-of-migrant-caravan-arrival/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=foramerica
twitter.com/DavidNnnnnguy/status/1053780356694855680
twitter.com/westland_will/status/1053507716109393921
youtube.com/watch?v=QM2ggOrCRRw
youtube.com/watch?v=FlVMW7g5QBI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQllUYYY8qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_3676.jpg (960x639, 172K)

literal zombie apocalypse

Attached: IMG_3672.jpg (960x540, 139K)

filthy subhuman garbage -- why are we not opening up heavy MGs on them?

What scares me is they're all marching with their fists in the air like a marxist revolution heading to our border

where are all the women and children if where theyre coming from is so dangerous?

Grooossss

why's this happening?

Attached: cute latina.jpg (541x959, 171K)

honestly do europeans even understasnd this? all they do is shit on us for not being as liberal as they are. they have no idea what we're dealing with

Thicc bbw booty bottom/right

americanmilitarynews.com/2018/10/guatemala-captured-100-isis-terrorists-president-reveals-ahead-of-migrant-caravan-arrival/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=foramerica

Video of Mexicans being gunned down by US special forces

twitter.com/DavidNnnnnguy/status/1053780356694855680

Trump on shithole caravan: "We don't want them"

twitter.com/westland_will/status/1053507716109393921

>media always says it's primarily women and children
>photographs always show nothing but aggressive looking adult men

Attached: coffee wojak.jpg (680x765, 36K)

mexico BTFO

Attached: wwz.gif (400x208, 891K)

this is really freaking me out. I was always scared of zombie movies growing up, more than any other horror genre. I hope people are waking up.

Attached: 1497568755166.jpg (863x718, 234K)

That's from a movie you dumb fuck

They are golems Led by rabbis

Attached: 1539981468675.jpg (1024x541, 128K)

Attached: 1539985957741.jpg (640x360, 64K)

this

Jews user

Wtf explain

The Brown Wave is Coming!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1100x732, 208K)

OPEN YOUR BORDER AMERICA!!!

WE ARE INVADING YOU!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (2500x1668, 1.02M)

Attached: image.jpg (936x1080, 344K)

This is some truth here from this user

Trump will issue an order to seal the border
>NONE WILL PASS

Why can't we mow them down with drones again?

>all the women and children have been sold into either sex slavery or organ harvesting ops
>the men fleeing shithole countries were the ones too weak/cowardly/disobedient to join the drug cartels
>only old/dying people are left behind
>the men in these caravans speak no english and have no skills they just want to fuck hot white girls and get paid free money

yeah if they get into the USA, it proves we no longer have a functional government. doesn't matter what Trump says, what matters is if he makes a command (takes action) and actions are taken. if he makes a command and no one obeys then he's no longer commander in chief. the border is not a CA issue it's a federal issue. we're in for a potential happening. the fact that Trump implemented the national alert for cellphones is a sign something big is about to happen.

strap your nuts in. have some food, and defense weapons, at the ready. be ready.

Attached: 1539551687619.png (574x430, 204K)

>KNOCK KNOCK LET THE MIGRANTS IN
>DRUMPF IS ORANGE AND AT THE BORDER THE HUNGRY PEOPLE BE POURIN BUT ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THAT THE STOCK MARKET IS SOARIN'

Attached: Capture.jpg (474x370, 25K)

>Will this wake people up
They are already awake. They just dgaf. Because they are worthless garbage.

In one article they described this one beaner from Honduras as "escaping gang violence" so he "left his wife and children to try to make it to the United States" and I went like,
>LEFT YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN IN A PLACE SUPPOSEDLY INFESTED WITH GANG VIOLENCE?

Shouldn't it have been the other way around, the father and husband remained to fight and sent his wife and kids with all they had to try to get into America then bring HIM here?

Pfshhht, fuck latinos. Imagine sharing a foxhole with something like this. "Hard workers" yeah, hard workers at rolling over instantly on their backs like faggots and asking for mercy and gibs.

Worst people. Literally cur-tier. Dogs.

Switch out Mexicans to illegals, otherwise we'll lose moderate centrists. Leftists are waiting for us to seem "raysis". Be nuanced and refuse to hand it to them.

THEY ARE HELPING TRUMP..

We DO NOT need more of THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=QM2ggOrCRRw

Watch all the "hard work" and "bro tier conservatism" going on here, folks

The solution is simple.
1. Completely shut down the border. No one comes in, no one goes out.
2. Suspend all trade and aid with Mexico, Squatemala, and Honduras.
3. Put a 75% tax on all remittances sent to those countries.
4. Put the military on the border.

>Put a 75% tax on all remittances sent to those countries.
This is the only one you need to do should it prove possible.

Anybody have a video link?
Need to redpill somebody.

honestly at this point I will be satisfied with nothing less than a scorched earth policy

Attached: vegeta rain.gif (1200x900, 374K)

The Mexican Nazis will cleanse the streets of Squatemalans and their blood will pain the country red

It's an invasion boys.
Funded by Soros and the American Left.

Attached: The Resistance.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Soooo...you are saying I don't have enough booze?
But yea, could be a happening.

Did he really say that, because I could see him saying that

WHAT. THE. FUCK

What in the fuck are they thinking?

Amen

Based black pill user

This , and MASS deportations. Also shut down any business hiring illegals

also this

>literal zombie apocalypse

is it me or are those 3 with glasses look like they had em shopped on ?

You are a fucking idiot. It's just a few hundred people, mostly women and children. They are unarmed. They are wearing T shirts, blue jeans, tennis shoes. They have backpacks full of water. They are walking in a large group. They don't even have enough money to take the bus. They need jobs and a safe place to live. If you are afraid of them then you are the biggest fucking pussy that ever lived.

A 5 man infantry team could put that entire group in the ground in under an hour. The only hard part would be the actual killing of women and children and unarmed men. They are no threat us. Calm your tits.

Attached: TheBigLie.jpg (1776x1337, 159K)

Attached: ZOMBIE INVASION.webm (640x361, 1.87M)

fake and gay.

Attached: 500pxShopped.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Good thing Trump built the wall! Haha they ain’t getting through that!

Immigration and World Poverty Explained with GUMBALLS - Does Immigration Really Help The Poor?
youtube.com/watch?v=FlVMW7g5QBI

republicans wont do anything about this, only a NS order can save the west

The feds who serve jews should be fed alive to the starving mestizo/arab/nigger invaders.

I thought it was a myth.

kek

Lmaoing @ ur life niggers

I already saw that video and it's fuckin terrifying when he dumps all the gum balls on the tables and it spills out everywhere and the audience gasps in terror

Fuck off literal subhuman

Attached: IMG_3682.jpg (600x465, 102K)

You spics are a faggots.

Trump will make you all know your fucking place!
Seig Heil!

Coming to a neighborhood near you.....

b-but CNN told me it was mostly women and children!

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-100423__01.jpg (1080x1209, 316K)

This is it. This is our, "Syrian Refugees". If we don't not stop every wave and actively encourage no more to come, the west is done for. If we do stop them, the ball is in the 1%/jew/globalist court on how to react and how we 99% should suddenly view the 1%, what they are doing, why and what to do about them. Megalomania should be treated as a crime IMO. These assholes that do nothing but thirst for power are the number one destabilizing force at work in the world and should be treated as such. As the true terrorists.

Attached: 1540016095994.png (843x560, 867K)

Attached: 1539753929504.png (728x567, 532K)

Ain’t my fault only spics will dig my ditches I have literally only had 3 white dudes apply they all got hired and 1 quit because he joined the army, another got fired for failing a drug test, and the only one that stayed is know my CDL driver. I wish I could hire more Americans
,or he’ll even a legal Mexican! I just can’t find any willing to dig literal ditches for 14/hr.

Attached: 9ADFE2E8-55C6-4596-9405-2116B603B0A1.jpg (480x468, 59K)

Wtf happened to my formatting?

Attached: 1527990602601.png (638x551, 609K)

>drug test
>to dig ditches
the state of the US

You should be in prison and all like you.

Exactly, he hires illegals, but boy golly better drug test the white kids.

Because they're Isis. It's going to be a nasty winter. Wear a sweater user.

I drug test everyone and fire the illegals all the time

This is like decolonization all over again. Suddenly, people realized (with the help of some wealthy patrons) that they could overthrow colonial governments - Europeans just didn't have it in them to try to keep control of those countries (and in many cases the US or Soviets were backing revolutions to try to turn them into allies). Similarly, most of the third world didn't try to migrate en masse into the first world, until with the help of a few wealthy patrons, they realized that they can in fact do so and that Europeans/Americans don't have it in them to stop it, and now the floodgates are open. Expect hundreds of millions more people.

Attached: 1540096994943.jpg (750x832, 193K)

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 573K)

Kek good luck if they think they have enough energy to walk from the bottom of mexico to the border of USA

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

You have seen nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=uQllUYYY8qc

Attached: es-melilla-image01.jpg (800x536, 86K)

.Just open fire already

is is like SO insensitive from you guys

I'm getting flashbacks right here and it's not cool