Destroying the Pyramids

How can I destroy the pyramids? it attracts invaders who claim that it's theirs and it's a symbol of filthy infidels, any ideas?

Attached: 11.10.14Pyramids-56a096b63df78cafdaa2fc56.jpg (768x550, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGSBqS7YjyA
nytimes.com/2010/03/16/science/16archeo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take a poop on it

then do the fortnite floss dance until people leave and you can remove the bricks 1 by 1

hell nah. my pipo build dat shit. we da real egypt

typical jew, always trying to break shit that isn't theirs.
btw muzzies are jews, talmuic zionist jews 2.0

Bomb could work

No one wants your sand piles, Gyptoid

Thermite.

also, img related

Attached: religionsdidn'tbuildthis.png (640x421, 765K)

no fatfag, this is not indea
how can a bomb destroy 200meters x 200meters base

the same way i destroy your mom nerd

strap a pipe bomb to your chest and suicide bomb it. how hard could it be?

Iran has nukes now.
Make it happen.

this is like one of those ideas that FBI informant comes up with and the retarded people fall for it & then the FBI arrest them fro plot to blow up pyramids

Attached: Mason Wells.jpg (833x503, 30K)

>we wuz kangs an sheeet

They created it because of their religion you stupid fucking cunt

weaponized drones

>Thermite
>To destroy around 5 million blocks of limestone

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1540083387555.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Not joking kill Zahi Hawass. The pyramids get buried under sand from time to time. If that guy is dead then it can stay under for good.

nuke them. nothing of value will be lost.

Just buy a big blue blanket and put it over the pyramids and people will think that the pyramids are gone because they can only see the big blue sky :)

Attached: 1412690425303.png (800x750, 81K)

top kek

>Egyptians had no religion
u are returded

pyramids were the hot new shit for awhile. not just any nigger could shoot his soul into outer space

the TRUE KINGS and QUEEN will RETURN to take what is RIGHTFULLY THEIRS

Fuck you dune coons, you gaggling retards don't even know what they're for

>he thinks Egyptians built the pyramids
The reptilians are inherently atheistic

They were there long before yours, mine and any other fucking shitty culture on this planet was here. You leave them alone. They are a bastion of hope for us.

They were designed to withstand meteors and floods, I doubt any fertilizer bomb you could make would put so much as a dent in it. In 150k years they'll be weathered down and buried in sands while teenage Venusian conspiracy theorists debate whether or not any pyramids were really there, but until then you will have to stick to dynamite and manual labor, either of which are out of your price range.

Attached: antiSovietWarrior.jpg (2151x1606, 596K)

This. They didn't build shit. They found it.

>the pyramids are tombs
Anyone still believing this is a brainlet

holy shit, OP got trolled epic style

How about you pray to Allah to destroy it for you faggot?

Or is your God unable to knock over some crumbling 5000 year old sandstone blocks?

Attached: Kek Praise Kek.png (300x276, 148K)

What is underneath the left foot of the Sphinx??

desert is full of failed attempts at building perfect pyramid.

Attached: BentPyramid.jpg (3264x2176, 1.95M)

Cover it with surrounding sand

Bin laden really was based

Ancient Egyptian religion existed back then, you fucking retard.

Who knows. He was right about people liking a strong horse, though.

>failed

And even so, they were supposed to have quarried, shaped, moved and placed 2 and half million blocks with copper and stone in 20 years so they say? And not a single tomb has ever been found in the pyramids. All the Pharaohs are in the valley of the Kings.
Also the weather eroding around the Sphinx would suggest it's over 12,000 years old.
The Romans built on ancient Egyptian architecture, as did the Incas. It's not even a big leap to think there was an advanced civilization before our current history.

much like your post ID, you tried for edgy and came up short

>5000 year old
It's much older. The dynastic Egyptians didn't build it. They found it.

It's a symbol that Egypt lost the ability to waste free resources on a practically meaningless task. Romans and all other pre-modern conquerors put Egyptians to the production of food, in the modern world you'd get an economic crisis doing something like that.

It's a symbol Egypt lost its power.

> they were supposed to have quarried, shaped, moved and placed 2 and half million blocks with copper and stone in 20 years so they say?

On the great Pyramid sorry. And have you looked into the mathematics that went into it?

Hey bong, you got it right. What do you think of the 'void' above the grand gallery recently discovered?

Start using the pyramids to represent Egyptian resistance in the face of the Jew and Israel will eventually develop a scheme to blow them up for you.

wrong, the pyramids existed even before the comet strike 15,000 years ago.
deep potholes in the limestone around all the structures is the proof
Hermes Trismegistus was the founder of Egypt as well as the Masonic order, he was a hermit that discovered the sacred knowledge (gematiria) and only wanted it passed down through oral tradition to those who sought the knowledge. Hermes warned never to codify the knowledge to make a belief system, the Habiru's (Hebrews) did the exact opposite
well, they do conduct electricity in a very strange fashion, img related

Attached: pyramidvortex.jpg (658x441, 60K)

330 ft tall with a 0.25" deviation from the base.

The off shoots from the original main chamber were set around 8 inches from the walls. Honestly I have no idea why and for what purpose. I'd be more inclined to think it was a power source. I think whoever built it had an understanding of physics beyond what we know.
The void could be another perfectly placed room, it may vibrate at a certain frequency, who knows. They were far beyond us.

They have the speed of light in their dimensions. They have the golden ration in there. These people were telling us something.

The real question is where is the sphinxs' dirty jew nose?

ratio*

>They were far beyond us
I agree

Kek'd

You need god!
Repent

>destroy the pyramids

eat a dick, don't mess with ancient cultures that had nothing to share with dumbasses like you

Habiru's cut off the nose to spite the face

Bismillah, wa salat wa salam 3ala rasul Allah.

Salam 3ala mantabi3al huda.

Wa la 3udwan ila 3alal thalimeen.

Wal 3aqibata lil mutaqin.

Ama ba3d.

I suggest we blow it up.

Fascinating though. I hope the ISIS fucks never get close to them.

What is the 3? Is that a fucking letter in mudspeak??

the will, check out what they did in syria

Attached: 1535469370490.jpg (1688x1158, 468K)

I know I remember seeing it. Egypt are a better military than Syria, and more stable. I can only hope they can fend off any lunatics. I know they have 24/7 military guards on the pyramids of Giza at least.

they're build to last m8, blame your smart ancestors

its muslim property tho, it encourages idolatry and attracts infidels to visit the land of muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=aGSBqS7YjyA

letter 3ayn, google it muttard

vowel sound

that shit's a trans-dimensional portal that has been heavily damaged but can still cause quantum effects to differ the exact location of time traveling cosmic ray collisions, being the shape and built of such material, it retains these properties even if the real meat and potatoes of the structure were gutted several thousands of years before they're believed to have been built.

really? the Egyptian religion dictated the building of obscenely difficult to reproduce pyramid structures to store about 10 bushels of grain and a coffin? point me to wherever the fuck that hieroglyph is written please.

It’s just some old stacked stones. If that makes you question your faith you’re a fucking retard.

It would take a thousand stinger missiles to reduce the smallest to a stub, and they are short on cash.

You know what the big question is?

Why are the Chinese not letting anyone into their pyramids, and why are they planting trees all over them to hide them an cover them?

Attached: pyramid-xian-shaanxi-main_cropped.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Attached: square-54ff0c5c23287-ghk-heinz-vinegar-s2.jpg (1600x1600, 147K)

just get black people to live in it

>nobody discussing Bosnian pyramids

Attached: 49AFE4F9-03D7-43EA-951A-A6F6B4A82340.jpg (260x195, 26K)

Those outside the Muslim faith just wish you would look after your ancient monuments. There is a history of humanity there and you're erasing it.

Ha ha ha. There are pyramids all over the world, even in Bosnia. Some aliens used to live here, as all religious texts say.

because they're just mountains

lol this

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (600x399, 53K)

You know what I heard, and I'll try and find my evidence again. They found out that the people on their land before them were from Europe.

Attached: KailashTemple.jpg (1200x901, 390K)

Attached: 895275839Ellora_Kailash_Temple_Main.jpg (800x600, 243K)

Attached: Kailasa-Temple-1.jpg (720x425, 113K)

Attached: Aurangabad Ellora 13 Kailash temple.jpg (1600x1200, 416K)

Attached: ellora-caves_kailasa-temple_cave-16-12.jpg (2560x1712, 2.04M)

who gives a shit about old rock cubes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x800, 404K)

This. The pyramids are the only good things about your shit tier country.

nytimes.com/2010/03/16/science/16archeo.html

These guys for a start, 4,000 years old

Attached: p050mgt2.jpg (1280x640, 163K)

Attached: p050mgs4.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

What a fucking retard.

You must be eradicated from this Earth.

Oh God, who knows? We commoners get the common version of """"""""""""""""""""""""""history"""""""""""""""""""""""""". Others get our best approximation of the real thing.

El was head of the Canaanite pagan pantheon. Each tribe had one of his children as their guardian and protector.

For the Israelites, this was Yahweh. The earliest texts specifically mention him battling other gods, or sitting at the council of the gods, aka "the elohim".
By the time of Jesus, Yahweh had taken El's role as creator of the cosmos and Israelites decided no other gods existed.
Nonetheless, bits of the old polytheism still exist in the bible to this day, if in modified translation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=uMr8QzdkkFk

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

Attached: IMG_4146-800x600.jpg (800x600, 371K)

Attached: little_petra_cycling_in_jordan.jpg (1280x831, 314K)

srebrenica mummies

Attached: 78522123d9ca49201d01e30e801637cc.jpg (3848x2524, 1.52M)

Attached: Jordan-Little-Petra-Siq-al-Barid-Nicknamed-1440x960.jpg (1440x960, 404K)

dumb anglo

Attached: anglosbtfo.jpg (2100x1599, 885K)